- Text Size +

Vandana limped back through the valley, slowly changing back into herself. She had blood smothered on her arms and face and knew her beast gorged itself on deer and possibly bears. She watched as her claws became soft and human and feeling the spines retreat into her back and her horns back. She saw the scales slide off her skin onto the ground below her. She picked her cloak up where she left it in the valley where she bagan her transition.

She wouldn't change back as quickly after feasting, she would indugle in her wild side. She would race through the trees destroying structures that could be destryoed such as boulders, fallen trees, or a unfortunate group of hunters that stumble upon her. She would be exilherated with killing hunters, she loved feeling the blood run down her claws and the chewing of bones in her sharp teeth. She enjoyed playing with her food, she'd let them run thinking they could escape from her and hide in fear. She would stalk and play a game of fatal hide and seek, savoring every moment.

Not only did it please her beast but as a giant it turned her on. She had guilt of hunting and killing her prey viciously but the thrill of it turned her on too much to ignore. She was fighting the urge to fondle herself, she had to keep her behavior in check for Rylie. Seeing a savage beast that could kill with one swipe is terriying enough, but to see a giant getting herself off could be scarring to some. The idea of Rylie seeing her get off was making it worse, she tingled intensely and had to calm down. She decided a dip in the river was the best thing to do. She was smothered with blood and it was time for a wash and a cool down period.

She casually walked through the forest admiring the wildlfie, the birds flew around her head and rabbits scampered below her feet. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining high and the world stood still.

Vandana reached the river bank and stripped her cloak and animal skin undergarments. She tiptoed into the water, seeing the fish scatter away from her approaching shadow.The water was brisk that slightly took her breathe away, she walked further into the river. It was a deep river but only reached to her waist, she sat on the bottom of the river and the water came up to her neck. Her breasts were floating close to the surface and were bouyant with the current. She washed the blood from her arms and face and relaxed in the cold water, trying to relieve her tension in her groins. She couldn't stop thinking of Rylie... she wanted the small woman to find her attractive. An odd request though, there couldn't be anything between them. It was too different. She relished in the idea of caressing Rylie with her large fingers and playing with her small body. "I have to control these urges.." She thought to herself. "Losing control might unleash my beast. I can't risk Rylie's life for my selfish feelings."

Rylie was approaching the river bank and saw Vandana bathing, she quickly ducked under a fern bush. She looked intriguingly at Vandana while she washed her body. She saw the countours of her muscles and the ridges of her toned structure. She was a beast with those arms! Rylie stared with her jaw dropped as Vandana slightly stood up to resposition herself and caught a glimpse of her heavenly bust. "Sweet Jesus...if only I could touch them." she whispered. She had never felt so jolted and frothy, she wanted to dive in and touch everywhere on that canvas of skin. She wanted to explore the depths that no one has explored before. She watched a little while longer before summoning her courage and stepping out into the open of the river side. She waved to Vandana and boldly stared at her revealing body. Vandana shrank back in the water and tried hiding her bust but with little luck. She looked down at the moving water avoiding eye contact with Rylie.

"What are you doing here? I told you to come back at night when you were ready...." She glaced down at her body and blushed. "You shouldn't see me like this." Vandana scolded

"Well I was ready sooner than night came. And I'm glad I came early, I wouldn't want to miss this. Why not? I think you're incredible, I want to look at you." Rylie blushed with a smile.

"Well, I'd rather you didn't. It's not a good way for introductions."

Sure it is. You know my name and I know yours.... I don't mind seeing you naked. You're unlike anything in this world. I want to see more of you... I want to thank you for saving my life twice."

Rylie began stripping her clothes and proceed to the river. Vandana flushed red and was nervous, she continued to stare at the water. Rylie slowly walked into the water, with its cold current she took her time adjusting to the water. She was up to her torso and saw where the bank dropped off, "Vandana" she said.

"Will you be so kind and help me over to you. I can't float by myself remember?" she giggled.

Vandana glanced up with shy eyes and held her hand out to Rylie, careful not to splash any water. Rylie climbed onto her hand and sat in the middle, layng her legs out, laying past Vandana's wrist to her forearm.

"Okay, you can bring me closer. I need to get warm, the water is a little too cold for me." Rylie squeaked.

"Yes Miss Rylie."

Vandana was careful bringing her close, she was still trying to hide herself under the water but with no use. Her breasts bobbed up and down with every small movement, she looked at Rylie and caught her staring at her bust. She blushed deeply and watched Rylie admire her chest. She brought Rylie to eye level and said,

"Do you wish to touch them? I can see you are aroused with my physcial form. I will not hurt you."

Rylie struggled to find words, "Sshh-ure. That is... if you don't mind."

"It is fine with me, but I will do something first. Do you understand?"

"I think so... what do you want me to do?"

"Lay down. On your back." Vandana commanded with a firm voice.

Vandana had surrendered to her urges and had to relieve herself NOW. She would make this fast but satisfying so her beast could stay hidden for a while longer. Rylie was a bit shocked with her tone of voice but did what she was told. She gingerly laid down on Vandana's hand, her head rest on the middle finger on the mid knuckle.

"Do not fear me. I promised I would protect you." Vandana said gently.

"I trust you" Rylie whispered.

Vandana brought her hand up next to the small woman and moved her fingers in between Rylie's legs, pushing them to the side. With her index finger she caressed Rylie's body, up and down along the curves of her hips and chest. Gently placing some weight on top her chest and rubbing in a circle. Rylie breathed deeply and feel the sensations multiply with each moment passing. She felt the weight of of her fingers on her nipples and felt ecstasy rush through her. Her groin ached with excitement and she moved her hands down to her privates. Vandana stopped her and pinned her arms down with her free fingers, "You aren't allowed to do that." she whispered to Rylie. Holding her arms down and caressing her body with pressure was driving Rylie crazy. She needed to cum, she felt her body would explode.

Vandana saw her writhing under her fingers and fighting to relieve herself, that was probably enough teasing. Vandana open her mouth and let out her massive tongue to explore Rylie's body. She started with pressing the inside of her thighs and quickly passed her vagina to tease her a little more. Her tongue moved with elegance up onto her stomach and slowly savored the the flesh. She removed her fingers from hr chest and licky gently on Rylie's bust. Carefully idetifying her nipples and licking in circles and ever so lightly suckling. Her lips and tonuge covered Rylie's upper body and she used her tongue mostly to entice and fluster Rylie. Rylie's arms were still trapped underneath the mounds of muscle of fingers, her crotch ached and throbbed, she was getting upset she wanted to cum.

"Finish me now! Stop teasing and make me cum!" Rylie yelled in excitement.

"As you wish" Vandana whispered.

Vandana finshed her play and moved down to her vagina and licked carefully at the small sexual organ. She could taste the hints of juices and enjoyed lapping what little flow there was. Rylie though, felt she was flowing like a river. So wet she could feel it drip down her back side. She arched her back up and brought Vandana's tongue closer with her thighs. "Lick me harder!" Vandana became hot with the demand she was ordered to do, she thrusted her tongue into Rylie. Covering every inch of her vagina. She tried aiming for the clit and was unsure she was getting it, but she thrusted her tongue fast and hard and Rylie moaned with each push. She was doing something right, she continued her rythmn of thrust and push and licking. Rylie was squirming violently in Vandana's hand, she was so close to being there. She needed something to give her the final push over the edge, she NEEDED it.

"Put your finger in me! Throw it in deep and hard until I say to stop!" Rylie squealed. Vandana hestitated, she didn't want to hurt her. Her fingers were way to big to put into her body, it would surely hurt her.

"I don't want to hurt you little one."

"I said do it, no buts. I told you to do it, so do it now." Rylie said sternly

Vandana obligated and pushed her pinky finger into Rylie. Rylie moaned loudily and groaned with pleasure. Shr thrusted herself on Vandana's finger, she pleasures herself. she straddled her pinky finger and rubbed herself raw, she was almost there. "Push into me!" Vandana pushed and Rylie thrusted into it and finally she hit her climax and squealed with satisfaction. She slowly rode on the finger until she was completely wiped out. She fell back into Vandana's hand and gazed into her blue eyes.

"Wow....."

"Are you content my little one?" Vandana asked.

"Give me a minute.... I can't even think straight. But yes! Thouroughly satified with you. That was incredible."

Vandana smiled and was happy she could make her little person happy. She didn't care if she was satisfied physcially, watching Rylie work herself up and finish was enough the satisfy her thirst of lust. She quievered as the sat in the river and decided to sun bathe and get warm with each other. Vandana stood up slowly and walked across the river to a meadow. She sat crossing her legs nd holding Rylie in her lap. Rylie was still lying on her hand trying to comprehend what had happened. That was the most incredible sex she's ever had... nothing would ever come close to competing with that. Vandana brushed Rylie's hair out of her face with her finger and gently caresses her face. She slowly touched her face and flipped her over on her back to gently tickle it. Rylie was relaxed and becoming warm with the late afternoon sun. She closed her eyes and thought she finally found heaven, that she found her true soulmate. Forget Ava! Vandana was everything she wanted and more! She flipped onto her back and gazed into Vandana's stunning face. They stared at each other for long moments, both caressing one another. Nothing could ruin this moment between the two.

Vandana was so content and was blissful, she laid herself down and placed Rylie on top her chest. While covering her naked body with her hand to keep her warm. They cuddled for a while and took a small nap in the meadow, creating an everlasting bond that would never be broken.

Chapter End Notes:

What about Ava? Will she be returning? Possibly, watch for the sequel!