- Text Size +

Rylie was cold and shivering and hoping Ava was looking for her. Hoping she  She felt her ankle pulse with excruiating pain. She gently placed her fingers where the pain was and felt a sharp object poking out. "Oh fuck.. this is going to hurt". She took a sturdy branch and a piece a cloth from her ripped flannel, placed it against the split bone. Placing a piece of wood in her teeth, she braced for what would happen next. she sat upon her ankle putting pressure to put it back in place *snap* "AHHHHH!!" breathing deeply, she tied to the splint on and made it work for the time being.

 She was quickly frightened hearing Ava's scream in the distance and not the kind of scream that's good. she screamed for her. "AVA!! I'm coming for you! I'll be there soon!!" There was no response, silence came back to her like an old friend.

 With adrealine pumping and wanting to save Ava, she braced herself on a tree and began standing up. Struggling with the pain, Rylie was determined to find Ava, she needed her. Rylie got as far as standing up before realizing she had to try to climb up the embankment she fell down into. She looked up at the hill and pushed herself to make it to the top. She made three steps forward and two up onto the hill before she was overwhelmed with the pain, she couldn't do it. "Fuck!" she screamed. "I'm sorry Ava. I tried..." She was becoming angry at what she was saying. "I shouldn't be sorry. She left me here alone, because she was selfish and left me behind. Fuck her, I don't need her. I can do this myself!!" Rylie had a surge of anger and resentment was going to prove Ava wrong. 

She took a gimped jogged towards the hill once more. She made it half way and stopped to gain her composure, just a little more and she would be at the top. She pushed herself, forcing the pain to the back of her mind to keep moving forward. With gasping breathe and intense pain, she reached the top and with her good hand she gripped the forest floor and pulled herself on level ground. "Thank you God. I made it" she said outloud.

She was exhausted and the pain was coming back more intense than before, she was beginning to hyperventilate. "No, stay calm and breathe" she whispered to herself. She couldn't calm down though, the pain was driving her insane and the cold was chilling her bones. She curled into a ball and tried to stay warm, she glanced upwards and saw the luminescent eyes peering down at her, she wanted to scream but couldn't. With a half attempt to escape, she made herself sit on her knees and tried standing only to fall. She landed into a warm patch of something. She lost consciouness.

Vandana was very careful with Rylie, she saw she was badly injured and obviously scared. She felt guilty for frightening her, she didn't mean to. She only wanted to see her up close and experience an interaction with her. She gingerly carried Rylie through the forest, searching for a spot for the both of them to sleep comfortably. She cradled the tiny human close to her chest, she wondered why she felt such a powerful bond with this woman.

Vandana was a race of giants and was one of the very last ones still alive. They were scattered across the nations and lived in solitude. She protected the forest with her life and traditionally kept an eye out for any violating intruders. She had two forms, her humanoid form that mostly resembled humans except for the size difference and slight animal like features; and a beast form. This form was just as massive as her humanoid self, but much more feared by the wildlife and nature. Her beast form would come out rarely, only when needed to. Her beast resembled a scaly snake with  sharp claws and a large set of jagged sleek teeth. Two black horns coiled up on top of her head, with a long slick tail. A black with tinged dark blue type of scales that was thick with spines. She didn't like her beast form, it was a defensive in emergency situtaions. She felt savage when she was like that, she enjoyed feeling more human.

She can see the beauty in being a human and also the destruction and greed. She can read humans pretty easily, but this Rylie girl... she was puzzled with what she was feeling.

Vandana never enjoyed humans, she looked down upon them as insects and foul consuming creatures. Any hunter that passed by her cave she sensed the evil and greed, she scoffed at the idea of engaging with them. She was not a threat unless pursued as one. She did feel bad for hurting Ava though... she didn't mean to break her arm and possibly a few ribs. But she lost her temper and demands more repsect from such an insgificant thing. "She got what she deserved" thought Vandana. Her main focus was on Rylie now, determined to find a spot to heal Rylie's injuries.

They came to the river bank across from the cave where Vandana lived in. Vandana gently placed Rylie on the ground and examined her injuries and believed she could fix them. She scooped a handful of water into her massive hand and brought it over Rylie's sleeping body. She chanted a few words and let the water splash onto Rylie. The water settled on Rylie and began glowing a light blue like Vandana's eyes. Rylie's ankle snapped into back as well as her wrist, and with a quick crack and snap her body was healed. Rylie was still umcomfortable and cold. Vandana gently picked her up and cradled her body next to hers to share her body heat. She grab a few trees and dragged them into the cave and whispered a chant and a fire began crackling. She took her cloak off and wrapped it around Rylie.

Vandana whispered into Rylie's ear, "I'm so sorry, I didn't want this to happen to you. I promise to protect you"

Rylie mumbled and opened her eyes slightly to look up into the face of her rescuer, she was shocked to see a beatuiful woman. Her eyes were so blue and slighlty glowing in the dark. The small dim of the fire lit up the woman's face. Her eyes piercing through Rylie, her smile soft and a low hum singing her to sleep. Her light brown hair cascading from her shoulders down to her chest. She could feel the slow rythmn of her heart beat and breathing.

She didn't understand what was happening, she thought perhaps she died. She was laying in the arms of this massive person, who's persona screamed safe and able to trust. She felt the toned muscles she laid on, the thickness and the power that she could wield was unimaginable. She looked into the giantess's eyes and felt safe. She couldn't explain what happened to her, but she was glad she was with this person. She fell asleep in Vandana's arms and dirfted into a dream world that would become a reality.

Rylie woke up in a fright, not remembering the night she experienced. She frantically looked around to see where she was. She was beside the river bank sitting on top of several animal skins. It was a comfortable clothe and everything was at peace. She looked down at her ankle and realized it wasn't hurting nor was her wrist. She was confused beyond belief, the last thing she remembered was hearing Ava's scream and trying to climb up the embankment.... what else happened? She stood up and began walking to the river to wash her face with cold water, maybe even wash up. She took her flannel off and the heavy duty jeans, begining to wash the parts of her body that was covered in filth. As she rinsed her face and washed her body Vandana was hiding behind a cluster of trees.

Vandana didn't want to scare Rylie again, she didn't seem to remember last night either. Vandana stared upon Rylie with longing eyes, she questioned why she felt this way. Her heart raced as she saw Rylie move and gracefully wash her body; her curving hips and body seduced Vandana, making her womangood tingle. Her tiny body was too cute to handle, she shuddered at the idea of her naked. She lightly touched herself and felt herself getting wet.. she fiddled with herself and watched in awe. Her nipples were becoming hard as she imagined Rylie on top of her massive body trying to climb over grooves and dips of her feminity. She shooed those temptations aside and focused on how she would present herself without frightening Rylie. She had to do it now, before she lost her nerve to introduce herself. She slowly stepped out of the trees and knelt down to make herself less menacing or threatening. She simply gazed at Rylie with her big eyes and waited to see what she would do.