- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm really sorry about the delay. A friend of mine offered me cash to test something for him (something I liked so much I really wanna write some fanfic, but I have enough respect for him to wait till his game releases), and well, as I said before, I work for beans. I'm that one girl who you can probably get to go on jackass if I got paid $50.

But I digress.

There's a lot going on in this chapter, and I'm proud to call it my longest single chapter in this series. Might even be my longest on the site, I dunno. To steal a catchphrase, on with the show!

Dark jolted upright, a tingle racing up her leg, up her spine, all the way to her mind. This was something new, something completely foreign to Dark- yet so primal in its way that Dark had a feeling that, whatever she was feeling, she was supposed to be having it.

That raised an uncomfortable question in the corner of Dark's mind: Why had something this pleasurable been kept from her? With what remained of her reason, Dark knew she had to suppress her enjoyment of this, as she was savvy enough to realize that something this powerful could easily overwhelm even a deity, especially if they had never experienced it before- Aqua had, originally at least, believed that human drugs would be harmless to gods such as herself, and yet now Aqua was a raging drunk.

However, a new portion of Dark's mind was dominating her thoughts. It became clear instantly that bringing back the generally benevolent and reasonable Dark would take a lot of effort, starting with whatever it took to separate Dark from her new drug- worship.

------

Daniel lavished kisses on Dark's toes, in a combination of attempts to get into her good books; once for a way to return home, once to express the deep attraction that Daniel had towards the Goddess of Darkness. 

From high above, Dark's voice cooed in satisfaction for what Daniel was accomplishing, and Daniel refused to allow the small distraction of someone running towards him at maximum speed to interrupt his dedication to the Goddess 

Suddenly, a puff of black smoke crawled towards Daniel, and the person who had arrived in said puff of smoke suddenly pulled Daniel from his efforts. 

Before Daniel could protest, the new arrival took his place before Dark's feet, and reverently kissed the pale flesh.

------

This had quickly become Miranda's type of day.

One moment, she had been stuck as the unfortunate teacher for a room of rowdy kids that asked more questions about her tattoos than the intended lesson plan. The next, Miranda had been whisked away to a place between two women as tall as skyscrapers who needed an argument settled.

Now, this may or may not have been obvious to outsiders (Miranda was never really sure), but Miranda was intensely submissive, and spent many a night looking for a woman to dominate her. The short ravenette had found a few that caught her eye and were to her liking, but in the end of it all it was always just play. Miranda was deadly serious about her desire to serve for the rest of her life, but there was no Dom she had ever met that was willing to keep up the power discrepancy for long.

While Miranda had admittedly originally wanted to be made to serve the dark-skinned, radiant blonde goddess, she had to admit that being made into the servant of a woman who was essentially an idealized version of herself was a delicious sort of irony that she appreciated. 

The moment the option became available, Miranda immediately walked up to the Goddess's foot and, finding a servant there who really knew nothing about foot worship, she tossed him out of the way to show him how it was done.

Miranda threw herself liberally into her task, kissing not merely with her lips, but actively licking and rubbing the foot that was so much greater than Miranda's being. She could very nearly see herself simply living to serve it for the remainder of her otherwise wasted life. Miranda was a toy, an insect where this shadowy goddess was concerned, and the twentysomething reveled in it. If only things were to escalate . . . Miranda damn-near came at the thought. 

------

In the tiny, ignored fragment of Dark's consciousness that wasn't being consumed by the euphoria of experiencing worship for the first time, Dark remembered something Magia had told her.

"As deities, it is our responsibility to continue on, so that the planet that is our only way to leave the prison Light has created for us, however temporarily, is safe. Regardless of the species that crawl across its surface, we must ensure that the planet itself survives, so life has a way to find. However, a rare species is intelligent enough to recognize us for what we are, and show us worship. This is . . . I'm tempted to refer to it as a drug of the highest caliber. If someone who knows what we are physically pleases us, we are overtaken by joy, and then some beings try to take advantage of our divine power in this state. At that point, we stop being goddesses and start being djinn. Not literally, of course, but you understand my meaning."

Dark was fully aware of the intense pleasure her sister had referred to long ago, but at this point was no longer concerned with divine propriety. She was going to have more of this, damn the consequences. 

"I am DARK! GODDESS OF DARKNESS!" She roared, feeling the power of that statement for the first time in her life. "AS A GODDESS, I DEMAND TO BE WORSHIPPED!"

------

"Fuuuuuuuuu-" Daniel trailed off. 

------

"Whazzat? Wha'happen?" Marie was stirred awake by the noise, which seemed distant due to the nature of her new location. 

------

"That's not exactly my thing," Annie replied cautiously, still enjoying the miniature Dark's attentions to the sole of her foot.

------

"What's going on?" Billy asked, frightened and confused.

"I have no idea," Joseph answered honestly, reasonably terrified by this quite sudden change in Dark's disposition. 

------

"Gladly, my Goddess Dark," Miranda answered happily, intensifying her attempt at pleasing the deity before her. 

The man that Miranda had shoved aside quickly began crawling away, and Miranda smirked, thinking that he was simply jealous that she had come in and pleased Dark so effectively. 

What Miranda could not know, however, was that Dark's hand reached down behind her, and gripped her between two fingers.

"Miranda . . ." Dark said slowly, having to catch her breath.

"Yes, my Goddess?" Miranda chirped.

From somewhere in the distance, she was pretty sure she heard some rather cross words, spouted with no regard to proper English grammar. Miranda should have been used to this by now, as an elementary school teacher, but it still irked her- one of many reasons her colleagues would often list as to why Miranda should not be a teacher.

"You have brought me great . . ." Dark trailed off for a second, losing herself in a thoughtless half-grin before regaining her composure "pleasure," she finished, giggling. "It is only right that I return the favor."

"What ever do you mean?" Miranda was confused by this series of events. Did the Goddess not know that what she had been doing thus far was near perfect, except for the fact that she hadn't been made to feel anything yet herself. 

The Goddess merely pressed Miranda to her breast, hard, which left Miranda in a delirious haze. Her masochism, lesbianism, and desire to please were all being satisfied simultaneously, and she loved it. "Now isn't that better?" Dark teased.

Miranda struggled against the fleshy pillow just beyond the shadow robe- at first as play to please Dark, but it quickly descended into very real struggles for air, which magnified Miranda's pleasure, making her orgasm hard, fast, and repeatedly. 

Once allowed to breathe, Miranda threw herself around Dark's long, pale index finger, showering it with kisses. "Thank you, my Goddess. I am not worthy of thine kindness."

------

Dark was completely overwhelmed, a monster for pleasure. With the last bit of presence of mind she possessed, she put up a barrier to keep Joseph from getting any more jealous than he already was and Billy from being traumatized. She knew that Daniel was vaguely safe, and that Annie was clear on the other side of the room. Marie couldn't break out of the pendant if she wanted to, and Dark would willingly have to dismiss that. While she no longer had control of herself, Dark bade a silent apology to Miranda, as she was fully aware of what her body was about to do.

With that, Dark let the pleasure take control. 

-Later-

Dark's presence of mind returned, and she quickly did a head count. Obviously, she had done something that required use of her shadow abilities, because Annie was notably no longer in possession of a worshipful mini-Dark. Daniel was on the floor, shocked about  . . . something, it was unclear what he had seen as his mind was too much a jumble to read clearly. Joseph and Billy were safe behind their barrier, Marie was asking what had happened from her position in the pendant  (which Dark was startled to note was not around her neck, but halfway inside her pussy- thank the stars that Marie could not see out, or she'd be having a heart attack by now), so they were safe . . . It was Miranda that bothered Dark. She hated the thought that she might have killed someone. 

Imagine her relief when she read Miranda's mind, currently dreaming. But that begged the question of where she was- for about a minute. A twitching tickle from Dark's behind informed her of Miranda's exact location- inside her bowel, albeit not far from the exit.

Dark sighed in relief.

Chapter End Notes:

I will steal ALL THE CATCHPHRASES! 

Seriously, though, I enjoyed this chapter. I think that giving myself time to think was probably the best idea.

Again, 10 points if you think you can name the requester.