- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Because I need to give "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly" a break, and because I still have slotted requests, I'm updating here.

Besides, something good is coming.

Oh, also, after Chapter 11 goes up, I will no longer be accepting new requests. Mostly because I have been given a very good reason to get this story to its end as quickly as possible, but I still want to give everyone a chance to get their stuff in.

My personal stuff out of the way, there's a chapter to be had!

Light simply could not believe what she had been forced to undergo. "Lick faster," she muttered to the one remaining human gnat in her chambers. Ophelia she had killed, she knew that much, but the other . . . where had he gone? 

Suddenly, Light realized she only had one human in her chambers, and Dark had at least 3. She was going to lose.

Unwilling to accept that, she snapped her fingers and summoned a random human to herself. 

------

Jonny couldn't believe his luck. There, not too far ahead of him, was Maddie, blown up to absurd proportions. 

Yeah, this massive woman's eyes were golden where Maddie's were hazel, but that didn't really detract from the fantasy. If anything, it just made her into the divine equivalent of kind, upbeat Maddie. 

A benevolent goddess, in other words.

Jonny allowed the golden light to take him, and he found himself standing in the titanic palm of the very same goddess he had earlier beheld.

"I am Light, Goddess of Light," she smiled, displaying teeth that glowed white.

Jonny kowtowed to Light, willingly accepting his place as her newest priest. 

------

Light could not help but smile at Jonny. Just because she shared a passing physical resemblance to a girl he knew, the little man was happily giving himself to her- and she was still so highly aroused . . .

This could work.

"Jonny," she said, trying to conceal her intentions toward the speck of a being in her divine hand, "perhaps you would enjoy intimately knowing a divine being. So," she said, depositing him on the ground, "get to know me."

At his eager climbing of her divine body, Light grinned. She began to smile more as he slowly kissed his way up through the more powerful being's long robes. 

------

Planting a kiss upon Light's flesh every time he found a hand- or foothold, Jonny slowly made a vertical climb up Light's body, which had the warmth and brightness of a summer's day. It took a considerable bit of self-control not to attempt to get sexual with Light as he passed her large, inviting-looking vaginal opening, especially considering how long his crush on Maddie had been running without reciprocation, but he persevered.

After what felt like an eternity, Jonny reached Light's breasts, and attempted to pass between them- and was sandwiched in the middle for his efforts. 

He struggled against the oppressively heavy yet comfortingly soft flesh, and could not help but appreciate the fact that the light that Light radiated constantly when it became clear that she didn't intend to set him free.

It was then that Light released Jonny, allowing him to look into her eyes. "I can't hold back any longer," she whispered, returning him under her robes, shoving Jonny bodily into her divine maidenhood. 

------

Light had never expected the insignificant human to try to worship her from inside her body, and she loved it.

"Yes," she whispered, "do it. GET ME OFF, YOU INSIGNIFICANT WORM!"

The pleasure in her body once again escalated, reaching a fever pitch, but, just as last time, she could not get the final push she needed, from either Jonny's attempts to please her or from her own hands.

"ARGH! I've had it!" She removed Jonny from herself, giving him a once-over. "Give me ONE GOOD REASON TO let you live!"

------

Jonny sputtered at this. He had broken and then lost an arm while serving her, had done everything in his power to show Maddie how he felt-

That was it.

He had been thinking of Maddie, not of the goddess before him. A potentially wrathful goddess who was more than prepared to kill him. 

"I have no excuse," he said, lowering his head. "Kill me if it pleases you, Light."

------

Light was extremely confused. Someone who wanted her to kill them? Well, she wasn't about to acquiesce to a human's desires. Rather than kill, she would inflict pain.

Lots and lots of pain. 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm really sorry, requester, but I'm currently half-conscious. 

10 points to anyone who guesses the requester's username. 

The points would matter, if anyone went for them.