- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Some tags are there just in case. I hope you enjoy the story.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just the beginning, short chapter. I hope to keep adding to this.

                Last Sunday I had the 'pleasure' of driving my little sister Tricia to the mall. I would much rather be at home watching some show or something. I had 'owed' her on a previous occasion and I didn't have much going on so I agreed. She said that she'd take a couple hours getting her nails done and shop a bit. Desperately looking for some ways to pass the awful long hours, I came across a '4D cinema theatre'. It was just a movie with additional effects like motion and other real-world effects. So the movie itself was great. The small theatre of about 15 people was packed.  An hour passed and the movie was coming to an end. The main character jumps from a cliff onto a lake down below when water started to sprinkle in the theatre. Just as the movie was about to get interesting, a black screen with white text showed up abruptly ending the movie. The text read- "Enjoy the adventure". This raised 15 sets of eyebrows. People began to get angry and wanted a refund. I, however was just happy that an hour of the two that I was supposed to wait had passed. Just as I was about to get bored of life, Tricia called and we headed home. I went back to my TV show while Tricia went on and on about the dresses she had purchased.

                Tricia, 18 and me- Kevin, 21 lived together. Our mom and dad have separated and live with their own families. They decided not to include us in their lives so we couldn't care less. We respected each other and were always friendly to each other. We both worked at fast-food between our college hours and made enough to sustain ourselves until we finished our studies. Things were looking up after all the parents' new marriage fiasco. I've had a couple of girlfriends in the past but I was single at the moment. Tricia had a few boyfriends herself but they always lasted a relatively short time. She was good-looking 5' 11'' girl with an athletic body. She was involved in sports and physical activities much more than I was. She ran a few miles every morning to keep herself fit. I on the other hand slept most of the time I had to myself.

                Monday morning, when I woke up, Tricia was probably already off running. I checked the clock. 11:00. I was late to college. I stood up to go get dressed. When I looked on the mirror. Saying I was shocked is an understatement. I was small. I had shrunk somehow. Just then I SAW it happen. I was actively shrinking. I went outside my room to reach the phone. Just then Tricia walked in, all sweaty and tired. She saw me and just stood there, jaw dropped. She collected herself and said, "Wear something."

We talked for a while thinking what had happened. She was a giantess to me. I started to break down to tears. She hugged me and said "It's okay. We'll get through this together." I found this to be relaxing amidst all these things happening.  Just as she held me, I shrunk again. This time it was much more stronger. I was suddenly so small that I didn't even realize I was standing on my sister's palm. I was not much smaller than her palm now. She could grab me by one hand. Just the thought of this made me sad and confused of what had happened here. I refused to go to the doctors and refused to have my parents notified.

"How are you feeling?" She asked calmly.

"I... I don't know." I replied, still nervous and confused.

Hours passed and the shrinking had stopped, apparently. I was still close to my sister as I needed someone to talk to through this.

"So, how are things going to work here now?" She asked. I was still not sure of anything anymore but she was thinking ahead.

"If things go as they are right now, you take charge." I said, my voice still trembling.

"Obviously." She replied.

"What about school and work?" She said.

"I'll call them. My voice seems intact"

She put her hand on the table signaling me to hop on. As I did, she told me to sit down. Then she gently rubbed my head with her finger. It was a strange feeling. Being in the mercy of you gentle sister. Depending on her from that moment on. I didn't probably love being in that position, but I didn't hate it either.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry english is not my first language. 

To be continued.