- Text Size +

Anya couldn't believe her ears. Back to school?! She was startled and couldn't speak a word. "Aaawh!" Annouska said "She's all surprised!" Their mother laughed. "Yup, you'll be going to the same school as Annouska! And we arranger everything! The teacher knows about your size and the class has been informed as well! This way you can still live a normal life!" "Thank you!" Anya screamed as hard as she could, hoping her mom would hear it. "You're welcome honey. I'll leave you two alone now." She walked away. Annouska looked down at her freshy painted green nailpolish and tapped her toes on the floor, causing earthquakes for Anya. Anya had just spent 4 hours on painting the toes. "You know what?" Annouska said "This is such a special occasion, you going back to school and all, my toes need a celebratory red! Be a lamb and take it off and start over." Annouska winked at Anya. Anya sighed in defeat and spent the next 9 hours removing the nail polish and applying new polish. But she handeld it, because tomorrow she could finally go back to school! After she was done, Annouska picked up Anya with her fingernail and walked to Anya's "room". She still had a room, but it was used more as a hobby room. Anya slept in a box on the nightstand. Annouska put Anya in her box, which was carpeted with a gigantic old sock which of course had belonged to Annouska. She didn't really give a reason why her sock had to be used instead of a piece of fabric but she had insisted. Anya almost imediately fell asleep. Tomorrow was the big day! She would go back to school.

Anya awoke because the door to her room opened. Annouska walked in and her heels clicked on the floor. She wore black open toed heels, white tight pants, a tight white shirt with a black jacket over it. She looked gorgeous as always. She walked over to the box. "Hey little sleepy head! Time for school!" She picked Anya up and walked to the kitchen with her. She set her down on the table next to her plate and gave her a crumb of toast. After finishing breakfast Annouska looked at Anya. "Are you ready for today?" She asked. "Definitely!" Anya said as she stood up in a confident manner. Annouska giggled. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Anya looked down at her own body and it hit her, she was naked. Due to her size she didn't have any clothes. "Oh no!" She said. "I need some fabric to make some clothes! They don't have to be beautiful because people won't see them detailed but people will notice if I am naked!" Annouska giggled. "The girls would find you a slut and the boys wouldn't be able to keep their weewee's away from you!" Anya shivered at the thought. "Don't worry sissy!" Annouska said. "I think I got the perfect solution!" She reached down to her left foot and plucked a tiny piece of footlint out from between her toes. She dropped it next to Anya, it was the same size as her. "Wh..why does it have to be toelint?!" Anya said. "I'm not tearing fabric of a good piece of clothing! Take it or leave it." "Alright alright!" Anya said and she started to work on the fabric. After 15 minutes she had turned it into an outfit that looked like a onesie. The black lint covered her body and legs. Great, first day of school and I'll be smelling like Annouska's feet... again! Anya thought. After ten more minutes Annouska stood up and swooped Anya off the table into her other hand. "Let's go An! School is waiting!"

They arrived at school and Annouska walked over to the classroom where Anya would have class the first period. She walked in to the room and the class looked at her. She walked over to the teacher's desk and put Anya on it. "Here she is!" Annouska said and turned around and left without saying goodbye. The teacher was a blonde woman, regular sized breasts but very nicely shaped hips and a big butt. She looked down at Anya. "Hey! I'm Kim!" She said. She stood next to the desk and adressed the class. "Class! Today we have a new student with us!" She lowered her fingers to Anya and tried to pick her up, but couldn't. She simply didn't have the technique for picking small things up like Annouska has. Kim mumbled under her breath "Come on... you little..." finally she grabbed on to Anya with her nails, and put her in her stretched out palm, showing her to the class. "As we informed you, she has the shrinking disease and therefore she is incredibly small! I'll walk around so you can see her." She walked past the student's tables, showing Anya to everyone. People looked at her with surprise in their eyes. One girl though, a blonde girl with a pretty face, looked at her in amusement. That look scared Anya. Kim stopped in front of a guy. The guy came closer and started smiling, suddenly he quickly blew at her and Anya went flying straight into Kim's cleavage. "Ivar!" Kim said and the classes laughed as Kim tried to get Anya out from between her boobs. Eventually she found her. "She will be taking classes from my desk!"

After class the student's left the classroom, except for the girl with the look of amusement earlier. She walked over to the teacher's desk and looked down at Anya with an evil smile. "Hi there!" She said. "I am Noelle!" Noelle was a beautiful girl with small breasts, and not too big of a butt, yet it was still nice. She was wearing tight leggings and green stiletto heels. Her hips were on Anya's heigt. "How would you like it to spent lunch with me and my friends?" "Well.. uh." Anya stammered. "Nice!" Noelle said and swooped her off the table into her palm and walked to the cafeteria with her. She walked over to a round table and sat down. Around the table sat a lot of beautiful girls. She introduced Anya to them, sat her down and they started eating. Anya felt uneasy. After a while Noelle broke the silence. "Anya, do you know that feeling when you have like this tiny splinter, but you can't find it or get it out, but it's there and it hurts?" "Uh.. yeah?" Anya answered. "Oh good, now since you're so small, could you help me with mine? Pleaaaase?" "Alright... I think..." Anya said, getting nervous. "Great!" With that Noelle popped her left foot on the table and took off the high green heel. She grabbed Anya with her nails and put her between her big and second toe. "There!" She said. "I got one of those splinters there. Could you get it sweety?" Anya was scared, Noelle's immense toe's towered over her, she was already getting covered in toe grime and sweat and she was afraid she might get hurt. Annouska had put her between her toes too, very often really but she had always been moderately careful. Who says this girl would be? Anya started to walk around looking for a splinter, but she couldn't find anything. Her focus was disrupted by the sound of a camera. She turned around and was greeted by another click. She looked up and saw Noelle's gigantic phone. "Haha!" Noelle said "New girl for an hour and already at my feet! This is going on Facebook!" "Oh I want too!" A curvy brunette named Laila said and she grabbed Anya from between Noelle's toes and put her between her own. She started to take pictures. "I want too!" Another girl said. "Me too!" But before she could be grabbed again a voice could be heard. "Do you have Anya?" "Annouska! I'm down here!"

Annouska looked down between Laila's toes and saw her sister. She grabbed her. "Oh thank God I found you!" Annouska said. Anya couldn't help but smile. She does care about her! Annouska grabbed a chair and put it at the table. She grabbed her purse and took out nail polish, a tiny brush and a tiny vile (she had them costum made) and put them on the ground. She placed Anya with those supplies at her feet and took off the heel on her right foot. "Some clutz stepped on my foot and chipped the nail polish on my big toe, see?! Please fix it sweetie." Annouska sat back and just messed around on her phone a bit. The other girls looked in surprise. "What is she doing?" Noelle asked. Annouska looked up from her phone and said. "Oh, just giving me a pedicure, she does that every day." The girls smiled. "Can I have a pedicure from her too?" Noelle said. "Yeah and me!" Spoke Laila. All the girls started yelling for pedicures. "Girls girls!" Annouska said and laughed a bit. "Anya will give ALL of you pedicures with pleassure!"

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! Let me know what you think!