- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is the first story featuring my new OC, Annouska. Hope you all enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Ten years ago, the first person in the world was diagnosed with something that would be called "The Shrinking Disease" later on. This 24 year old man began to slowly shrink day by day. He found out about it because at some point he couldn't reach things easily anymore while he could in the past. He went to visit a doctor and the doctor didn't know what was going on. More doctor all over the world started to examin the man and even some experts were called in. Nobody knew what was happening though. One day, it simply stopped. The man had gone from his 6"1 to 5"1. In the end he only lost one foot. Nobody knew what had caused it, and why it had stopped. In the years following more and more people ended up in the same situation. Of course there were still not that many, but it seemed like it because every case of the publicly known "Shrinking Disease" had been on the news. People started to be afraid. What if it was contagious or something? And there was no cure! After five years since the first incident the doctors concluded this: The shrinking disease is not contagious. You never know how much you will shrink. Everyone can get it. There is no cure. The panicing world slowly became quiet again, since everyone had to accept what was happening. Something else that helped calm the nerves of the people had been a series of calculation about the probibility of getting the shrinking disease. Which was very little (pun intended). Another thing was that most people didn't shrink that much. Some people lost only an inch, some a foot and some more. The case of the smallest victim ever had been a 16 year old boy who ended up 3 inches tall. He had been in the news countless times, with the last time being the item on how he had been stepped on by his stepsister, who had come home drunk.

Anya was a happy girl. She attended school, a lot of clubs, she hung out with her friends and had fun. One day, Anya decided she wanted to join the school basketbal team. She went to the tryouts that day after school. The 18 year old brunette walked in and greeted everyone happily. She walked up to the captain of the team, who towered over her and said: "Hi there! I'd like to try out for this team as well!" The tall captain looked down at her "Aren't you a little short?" Anya looked surprised "I am actually 5"5. That's tall enough right?" "I don't think you are 5"5. Come with me, let's meassure you." The captain took her arm and walked her over to the office next to the gym, which had a ruler on the wall. "I'm telling you, I am 5"5." Anya said. She stood against the ruler and the captain looked at the number. "No you're not. You're 5"3" "What?" Anya said "That's impossible! Please look again!" The captain held her finder by the number but right after that, Anya's head moved down. "Don't slouch if you want me to meassure you!" The captain said. "I'm not slouching!" Anya said and the captain noticed Anya's straightened back. They looked each other in the eye. Anya's face turned to a face of horror. "No..." She muttered. Her eyes teared up, she turned around and ran away. "No! No this can't be!"

She ran home, she didn't wait for the bus she just ran. She couldn't have the shrinking disease right?! She just couldn't! She ran into her home and closed the door. There she stood, in the living room with her back against the door, panting. "Hey Anya!" The cheerful voice of her 16 year old sister spoke. She looked over to the couch and noticed Annouska sitting there. Her younger, much prettier sister. She had always envied her for her looks. Annouska had long blonde hair, a nicely shaped pair of hips, sizable breasts and an overall beautiful figure and face. Anya stumbled through the room, not saying anything. Annouska lifted up her foot wearing a black high heeled sandal. "How about a nice pedicure for me?" She said while wiggling her toes. Anya sat down next to her. "I might have the shrinking disease." She muttered. Annouska just looked at her. "Really?" "Yes." The two just sat there. "But you can't tell mom and dad! I lost only three inches, maybe it'll stop soon! No need to worry them." "Yeah, you're probably right." Annouska said "I'll keep quiet. If!" She plopped her feet in Anya's lap and smirked.

During the year that followed, Anya kept shrinking smaller and smaller until she had to tell her parents. They were shocked and that afternoon they imediately visited a doctor. The four of them sat there, but only Annouska didn't appear nervous. After a few tests the doctor confirmed that Anya indeed has the shrinking disease. Anya and her mother started to cry. The doctor reasured them that the chances or her shrinking smaller than 4 feet would be nearly impossible, since it rarely ever happened. The family went home.

Only two months later, Anya had reached 4 feet. A while later, she reached 3. Anya grew more and more unhappy. Annouska didn't seem to be bothered by it though, and one afternoon she admitted why. "Well sissy, if you are smaller, you can give me a more thoroug pedicure! Your disease is a gift from above! For my feet!" Anya couldn't believe it. "I am not going to pedicure your feet if I get smaller!" Anya said and Annouska just bent down to face her, pat her on the cheek and say "Of course you are." She smiled a pretty smile, and walked off.

Just mere month later, Anya had reached 3 inches. She had been in the news countless times already for being the same size of the smallest man ever. Anya wasn't happy, every day she was being confronted with everything, she had dropped out of school, and the moment she came home Annouska would put her feet in front of her. "Pedi time!" She would chide happily. That girl really cared about her feet. Anya had to remove the dirt, make the feet as clean as possible, paint and vile the nails if needed and do everything in her power to make Annouska's feet perfect. If she denied Annouska would grab her with her toes and only let her go if she promised to give her a pedicure.

The news exploded the moment the public heard that Anya had continued to shrink. Every week there would be countless updates on how small she was today. The smaller she became, the slower the shrinking went until finally, after one year, Anya was the size of an ant. The media exploded and Annouska could not be happier. "At this size you can see every detail on my feet!" She would say happily.

And that's where the introduction ends. From that time on, Anya would spent most her time slaving away at her sisters toes, making them look beautiful. Anya was now 20 and Annouska had reached the age of 18. One day, her mother walked into the living room while Anya was working on Annouska's toes. "Are you making her pedicure you again?" She said. "Oh she does it with pleassure!" Annouska answered with a smile. "That's kind of you Anya" her mother said "and I have amazing news for you! You are going back to school!"

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a review with ideas, critcism and everything you want to say!