- Text Size +

Play time

Excused from the hunt, Vanessa and Selene watched the mayhem begin before retiring. Returning to the room they shared together, a wide expanse, large down mattress, silken sheets.

Selene circled the room, igniting several oil lamps, warm light flickering around the room as Vanessa released bound sheer curtains around the bed.

Turning to face her companion, “Time to finish what we started in the lake,” Selene said with a coy smile, allowing her clothes to fall from her body. Vanessa also smiled, removing her own clothes similarly and letting them drop. Standing before one another, naked, they closed the distance between them coming together and embracing, soft flesh molding to one another. Encircling arms around each other, their mouths met, sharing a deep long passionate kiss, each holding their tiny captive securely in one hand.

Moving over to the bed, they lay side by side, putting the little soldiers on the sheets between their supple young bodies. Hands touching caressing one another, mouths locked in a fiery buss.

Titus looked over to Crassus, both of them wide eyed as the mountains of lovely flesh moved around and over them. Jumping to his feet, Titus started running toward to the foot of the bed, hoping there might be some passage under the Selene’s enormous leg draped over Vanessa’s thigh. Crassus fell in a step behind the centurion, the same urgent need to escape the situation propelling him forward.

Breaking their kiss, Vanessa looked down, knocking Crassus forward with a little flick of the finger causing him to lose his balance and fall face first to the sheet. Grabbing him by a leg, she brought him over her mouth. Still holding the leg, she lowered him in, closing her lips around him and using her tongue to drench him in her saliva. Pulling him out between plump lips, a popping sound when he emerged, she brought the thrashing man down over Selene’s left nipple, tracing the outline of her aureole. Selene giggled at the sensation.

Ducking under the gap in Selene’s left leg bent at the hip, Titus ran, trying to move as quickly as the slippery sheet beneath him and his fast moving feet would allow.

Selene took Crassus from Vanessa, licking his entire length of him with her wet tongue. Resting him in the hollow between her left index and middle fingers, his feet toward the ends of her fingers. She used her thumb to create a back stop behind his head. Drooling a measure of saliva out of her mouth onto her fingers and the tiny frightened man, as Vanessa rolled onto her back. Parting Vanessa’s vaginal lips with her right, she pushed her two fingers with Crassus inside Vanessa’s snug moist opening. The redhead let out a gasp and arched her pelvis to facilitate the fingers penetrating her. Slowly at first, Selene began to glide her slick fingers in and almost all the way out of Vanessa, Crassus fighting desperately to get away but incapable of such before being back inside the beautiful red haired woman. On the last thrust, Selene pushed with her thumb so that when her fingers came out, Crassus was still embedded in Vanessa to his neck, only his dark maned head was visible in Vanessa’s sodden pussy.

Successfully navigating through the entangled flesh, Titus stood at the end of the mattress, looking down. It was so far to the ground from his perspective, he feared the drop would be certain death. He felt a ripple of movement though mattress, almost enough to throw him from his feet as Vanessa got up on her knees and straddled Selene’s head, lowering her pussy to the eager mouth below. Unable to move, Crassus screamed as Selene’s tongue snaked out and began to gently lick at the tender pink flesh of Vanessa’s wetness and his tiny head.

Involuntarily Vanessa began to gyrate her hips as Selene skillfully brought her toward climax. Crassus could do nothing, the copious amount of fluid from mouth and excited vagina made it hard for him to catch a breath. He felt the muscles holding him fast as they began to tremble. The sudden convulsive contractions around him as Vanessa orgasmed crushing the air out of him. Vanessa closed her eyes as waves of pleasure inundated her body.

Taking his head between her lips, Selene pulled Crassus from the swollen pussy into her mouth. A quick flip of the tongue and he was completely in her mouth, being moved around at will with her tongue before he was swallowed and gone.

Vanessa lifted her knee from over Selene’s head and rolled onto her side, beads of perspiration on her flesh. The dark haired woman sat up, smile on her face.

“There you are,” Selene said, looking to the end of the bed where Titus stood.

As she made a motion in his direction, he turned from her and jumped. Suddenly there was a hand around him, lifting him. Selene smiled and shook her head. Moving back up the bed and laying on her back, she lowered him to her own heated sex. He could feel his bones creak and groan under the pressure of her fingers as she pressed him firmly against the moist flesh of her pussy and used him to massage the delicate flesh. As her excitement mounted, her pace increased to the point where she was almost grinding his tiny form into her heated labial folds. Milky cream, a product of her ecstasy drooled out of her vagina and down over her tight anus. She shuddered, allowing the sensations in her genitals to subside before using her right index finger behind his head, and pushing him against the sloppy opening. His head slid easily into her well lubricated hole. She grabbed him around his legs and torso and drove him deeper inside of herself, savoring the little tingles caused by his passage.

When only his lower legs remained outside of her vagina, she beckoned Vanessa over with a glance. The red head dropped to her knees and excited by the sexual musk, lowered her mouth onto Selene’s engorged clitoris and swirled the swollen prominence in a circular motion. Selene clutched Vanessa by the hair and gasped at the pleasure being teased out by the expert ministrations of the red head.

Suddenly, the legs dangling outside of Selene’s vagina began to thrash wildly. The brunette arched her back, overcome by another orgasm. Using her lips, Vanessa enveloped the thrashing legs in her mouth and closed her lips around them, sucking the man out of the reluctant pussy.

He tried to twist and turn to orient himself inside her mouth, but her tongue was too strong as she moved him about at will quickly depleting his waning strength. He held his arms out, pushing off of her teeth as she continued rolling him about the inside of her mouth. Suddenly the angle changed as she lifted her chin. Applying pressure with her tongue, and forced him toward the back of her throat. He struggled to try and find something, anything to clutch onto but she was far too powerful and he too slick. Drawn down her throat, he felt her throat contract and squeeze around him as he was pulled inside and down.

Wayward Lambs

 “We are moving much too slowly as a single unit,” he said, looking from man to man, the injuries of some slowing down the entire group.

“What do you suggest?” asked Agrippa.

“Pair up and scatter, we will meet at the far end of the lake by nightfall, anyone not there by first light will be presumed lost,” he said.

Agrippa nodded, doing a head count. “We are thirteen, I will go scout ahead alone.”

Valerius nodded. “Strength and honor my friend,” he said, seizing Agrippa’s forearm.

“Strength and honor,” Agrippa replied, squeezing Valerius’ arm in return.

Agrippa set off at an easy lope away from the group as Valerius began pairing the remaining soldiers up.

“Tacitus, you’re with me,” Valerius said, pointing to the soldier with an injured leg.

Tacitus shook his head, “No centurion, my leg will only slow you down,” Tacitus said. They both knew it to be the truth.

Valerius shook his head, “I will help you,” he said.

Brutus stepped forward, his nearly severed arm in a sling, “I will go with Tacitus centurion, we make a fine pair,” he said, wan smile on his weathered face. Slipping his good arm under Tacitus’ shoulder, Brutus led him away from where the others stood.

Valerius frowned then nodded his head, “Germanicus, you’re with Marcellus.”

“As you command,” replied Valerius’ optio. Looking at the hulking brute assigned as his partner, “Let us away from here,” he said. Marcellus pursed his lips and nodded.

Pontius stepped forward, “Quintus and Felix, Cassius and Atticus,” he said, pointing at the pairs. The men nodded and immediately set off.

“Pontius, you take Sulla. Lucius you’re with me,” Valerius said.

In no time, there was distance created between the six pairs of soldiers as well as the solitary Agrippa as the men ran through the forest, ducking around ancient trees and vegetation in an effort get away from the area where many of their brethren met their fates.

At 6’3”, Valerius was exceedingly tall for an average Roman, covering a lot of ground with each stride of his long legs. Lucius, while shorter and slight, was very fleet of foot and able to keep up. Angling upslope, the pair climbed toward where mountain rock and tree met, Valerius wanting to find a vantage with which to see back to where the first two huge women had departed. Pausing, lungs heaving, the muscles of his legs felt afire. He bent over, hands on knees to catch a breath. The slash in his face ached as he sucked air into his lungs.

“You want me to climb the tree, take a look around?” Lucius asked, also breathing heavily, though not nearly as much as the centurion.

Valerius shook his head, “I’ll do it,” he said, waving off the smaller man.

“Sure you’re not too old?” joked Lucius, a decade younger than Valerius.

Valerius chuckled, “You’re mother didn’t think I was too old when I last saw her,” he replied with a smile.

“I hope you were gentle with her, she’s not many winters left in her I fear,” Lucius replied.

They shared a laugh, before Valerius said, “Be alert.”

Finding a tree suitable for climbing, Valerius scaled the braches, climbing high up into the tree trying to gain an opening in the foliage that would allow him to look back upon the near end of the lake.

The clear sky overhead and smooth placid water belied the tension gnawing at his insides. A soldier most of his life, nothing could have prepared him for this. The jest of mothers brought thoughts of his own mater drifting across his mind as he regarded the idyllic scenery. He had not seen her in ages, the ongoing campaigns keeping him far from home.

She had come from a fairly prosperous merchant family located in heart of the empire, Rome herself. His grandsire had never held the circumstances of Valerius’ birth against him, despite the fact he had been born out of wedlock when his mother was only seventeen. Valerius had never known his true father, his maternal grandfather a surrogate. In fact, his grandfather had used political connections to ensure Valerius’ legitimacy, going so far as to appoint the boy his legal heir. The Great Fire in 64 CE believed to have been started by Emperor Nero himself to clear space for Domus Aurea forced the family to abandon Rome to the security of a more northerly estate when he was only five. Those were some of his earliest memories. The word estate, an overstatement of a simple land holding where they grew olives and dates. Valerius smiled. Headstrong and tall for a boy of fifteen, he pressured his grandfather for a probatio, a letter of introduction and verification for inclusion into the army. Half a life ago. Valerius chuckled.

The sound of a horn rang out, deep, loud, seeming to reverberate and echo off of the surrounding snow covered mountains, pulling his mind back to the moment. On the heels of the horn, he could hear the sound of thunder rumbling over the landscape, drawing nearer and louder with each passing moment. Valerius watched as first one, then another, then another female appeared above the forest lining the near end of the lake on the opposite shore and still they kept coming. He shook his head in disbelief. Each woman’s gigantic step consuming massive quantities of distance as they continued to come into view. He turned his head and looked out over the trees below, his men were down there in desperate flight. Looking back to the approaching women, he now knew there was little hope of eluding so many giantesses, the size disparity just too great.

One woman, a blonde haired giantess simply dressed, pushed through the trees near the lake, diving head first into the water, arms outstretched, her trajectory intercepting the men’s path of flight as she slid beneath the surface of the water at an alarming pace.

Others also pushed through the trees, circling around the water, while a handful waded through it. A half smile appeared on his face as two of the towering women headed toward the cave opening, he had chosen wisely, but now it all seemed for naught. There were so many and they looked so young. “Gods,” Valerius whispered to himself. Looking down at Lucius near the base of the gnarled tree, he yelled, “Run as if Pluto himself is on your heels,” he urged.

“What of you?” Lucius asked, calling up.

“Go!” said Valerius, waving his arm to get the smaller man moving.

Lucius nodded, bolting out of sight.

Dropping down from branch to branch, Valerius made haste to try and get to the ground. Sacrificing security of landing for speed made his descent reckless, costing him, as his foot entangled and he was pitched forward face striking a large tree branch with a good deal force. Falling uncontrolled now, the next branch he struck threw him cartwheeling backwards, crashing into yet another branch as he tumbled toward the earth. Hitting the ground near the base of the tree, the impact drove the air from his lungs and spots danced before his eyes. Scrambling forward on hands and knees he pulled himself into the tangled roots of the tree, leaning his head back against a thick wooden tendril as the light dimmed from his eyes and the sounds in his ears grew faint and far away, slipping into darkness as unconsciousness claimed him.