- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I hope somone likes this.

She followed him into the labratory. Her heels clicking on the tile floor. She had on her custom made shoes. Being as petite as she was, she often could not find the right size clothes or shoes. And sexy heels?  Not a chance. So she had some custom made. They cost a fortune. But she wasn't going to be worried about money for much longer.

"So, is this it," she questioned.

"Yup," he smiled.  "It doesn't look like much, becuase we haven't begun working on the miniaturization phase yet.  It works, but only in the lab for now, for the power consumption and control mechanisms."

She was creeping along, becuase of what she knew she was going to do, but then realized she looked foolish  Matt had no idea what she was going to do. When he told her about what his invention could do, she resigned to do anything to get a chance to see it. To try it.  She wasn't going to be petite anymore.

"It's actually quite remarkable, really. The way we discovered the underlying principles, and the Einsteinian physics..." She tuned him out, as he droned on.  She examined the computer that he indicated the device was connected to.  The control software was still up and running. She was tempted to touch it, but she resisted. Technology and her did not always get along, and she was afraid if she did, she'd hex the damn thing into uselessness.

"You want to try it out?"  She was shaken out of her reverie.

"What," she tried to keep her voice even, normal.

"We found it can work on humans. Quite by accident.  George Camburn the other day accidentally shrunk himself 7 inches. 10% of his normal height. We fixed him back, but we all had a good laugh over it.

"Is it permanent?" She tried to sound curious, but wary.

"We don't know. We grew George back right away. But everything else we tried, has stayed altered. No changes at all.  Oh, the tiny things were weaker, and the bigger objects more durable, but that's it. 10% wasn't much of a change for George to notice any change in his 'durability', but it scared the crap out of him for a while."

She smile thinly.  "I guess we can. Do I have to take my clothes off or something?"

He responsed flustered, but fast. "Nonono! It takes into account what you are wearing, and makes adjustments."

"Ok, then lets give it a try.  I don't want to be smaller though. I'm small enough. Let's go big.  How big can you make me?" She was screaming inside.  He was going to do it!

"Let say just 10%, like George. That should add what? Three inches?"

She slapped his shoulder. "I'm not that short!  Try six. At least."

He chortled as she hit him.  "Just teasing. OK. Let me fire it up. You stand over here."  He indicated where she should stand, and turned to face the projector.

He was busy for a few minutes, distracted by the process.

"Say, how big can it make anything," she said, trying to sound as plain as possible.

"Theorhetically, there's no limit.  We've never tried more than 500% thought. We had some dollhouse furniture that we tested it on. We more or less turned them into real chairs."

"Are there any limits on the control software?" She was getting nervous, but Matt was so distracted with the device he didn't notice.

"Not yet, but we will implement some safety controls eventually. You don't want to blow up a fly the size of a blimp."

"Or a woman to the size of a skyscraper," she muttered. She held the gun inside her purse.  He continued to move about getting the device ready.  "All set, just wait for the power to build."

She pulled out the gun then aimed it at him.  "Don't make me use this." 

"Lily!  What the actual fuck?!"  He stared at the gun nervously.

"Turn it up, Matt. All the way. Make me fucking huge!"

"Lily, you don't know what that will do!"

"If it makes me a giant, then that's enough."

"But you'll be..."

"What? Gigantic? Colossal? I want to be!  I want to crush cities beneath my feet like sand castles. I'm am so fucking tired of being small, short. Puh-TEAT! I want to treat humans like the fucking ants they are, and SQUASH THEM! If your device works, I'll be fucking unstoppable!"

She heard the hum building.  "Do it, or I'll kill you."

"I hope you explode, " he snarled.

"If I don't, you'll be paste somewhere on my body." She growled at him.

As he turned, to bring up the software control, she pulled the trigger. Twice, three, 4 times. As he slumped to the floor dying, she dashed out of the target zone, and to the controls.  She entered a 1 on the multiplier field, and tapped a bunch of zeroes.  She had 10 seconds on the timer, and dashed back as fast as her high heels would take her.

A split second before the process triggered, she tossed the gun at Matt's body.  If this worked, she wasn't going to need a gun. A blinding yellow white light enveloped her.

When her vision return, she was overcome with joy. Most the city had been turned into rubble and debris.  Her expanding shoes, literally plowed everything in thier path into dust and crumbs.  Most of Dallas was gone. The tiny gray sqaure to her right, was probably Fort Worth.

She clapped her hands together near her breast. Her toes were bigger than any building on the ground. The soles of her SHOES, were bigger than anything on the ground!

She took a hestiant step to her right, and was rewarded with a tiny roar of collapsing buildings. She could feel some resistance, but it was almost nothing. That's exactly how she wanted it to feel! A tiny bit of pressure, then, poof- nothing.

"Oh my, look at me now.  Little old Lily. Tiny Lily.  What guess what you fuckers! You all look like ants to me.  I hate ants. The only thing I like to do with 'em, is step on 'em.  Y'all should be grateful I wore my regular heels. The wedges could've killed a lot more of you.  But I though it'd be more fun, if you could watch my toes as the crush the life from you. And your puny cities."

She took a few sauntering steps around Fort Worth, and gave in to her desires. She lifted her left leg high, Her knee nearly reaching her hips.  She thrust it down hard, into the middle of the city. "Oh gods, YES! That felt fantastic!" She swept her foot to the right, and again there was no resistance to her movements.

She then stood in the manner she had always imagined. Hands on her hips, legs spread, over the city.  "Come fight me you puny ants. Die for me. Let me feel how powerful I am now. How comepletly helpless you are now." She stomped with her right foot. "Fuck with me, and I will end you. All of you!"

She roared with malicious laughter. Her dreams had come true. It was time to show the world, 'little' Lily, wasn't so little any more.