- Text Size +

Olivia

Outside the apartment, the sounds of sirens were drawing closer until she could see the strobing red lights splashing color outside. Olivia leaned against her door jamb, still hacking the taste of soot strong in her mouth. How did the fire start she wondered, perplexed.

“The fire department should be here soon,” reassured Bill Buckston, her elderly neighbor from across the hall as he put a hand on her shoulder.

A moment of panic stabbed at her belly. If firemen came into her apartment and found her little ones, it would be catastrophic.

“Are you okay?” asked Andrea, the loud blond girl with green highlights in her hair from next door as she approached.

Olivia waved her off with a hand. Straightening up, she nodded to the concerned collection of neighbors gathering in the hall.

Seeing the lights, “I’ll go down and bring up the firemen,” Bill said nodding and vanishing down the hall.

Going back into her apartment, the acrid smoke still stung her eyes and caused her to cough more.

“You should wait,” advised the crazy cat lady, her neighbor from the other side of her apartment.

Olivia clicked on the light, smoke still clinging to the ceiling but dissipating fairly rapidly. Crossing into the second bedroom where she kept Elliot, Clayton, and the now deceased Dr. Brauer, she walked over to the drawer and knelt down.

Hans’s body was unmoved and Elliot was still unconscious, but Clayton was gone. Folding the linen sheet back into the drawer, she pushed it closed, angrily shoving it. “You crafty little sonofabitch,” she growled, “You started this fire,” scanning all around the floor with eyes bleary and red from smoke irritation, but of Clayton, there was no trace.

Exiting the room, she was greeted by three men dressed in heavy firefighting equipment, SCBA on their backs, full mask respirators on. One man wore a white helmet, captain written on the front of it, the other two wore black. She pointed to the corner where the papers had been burning.

One of the firemen came over to her, “Ma’am?” he said, placing a hand on her shoulder. She smiled. He was young, and very handsome and in her state of disarray she suddenly felt very self-conscious.

“I would like for you to come outside here with me,” he said, cleanly shaven face made more attractive by his wide smile.

She nodded, reluctantly leaving the apartment as he bent down and looped an arm under her shoulder before reaching down and sweeping her off her feet an into his arms. She curled her arms around his thick shoulders as he carried her out into the hall. Setting her down, she absently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

He smiled as he looked at her. She mumbled some words of gratitude, surprised at the feeling this one man was igniting in her. How long had it been? She frowned.

“Are you alright?” he asked again. She nodded and smiled.  “I think you might have some smoke inhalation, if you’ll come down to the truck, we have some oxygen there, it’ll make you feel better,” he offered.

Throat raw and irritated, she nodded, fear clawing at her belly the firemen might find her tiny captives, or worse Clayton. The fireman helped her downstairs and to the back bumper of the emergency response truck. Grabbing an oxygen cylinder, he used the key and quarter turned the valve then adjusted the flow before handing her the transparent mask. Holding it over her nose and mouth, she breathed in the soothing gas.

If they found Clayton, she knew her whole plan, her ambition was thwarted. Looking back up at the apartment, all she could do was wait and hope providence was on her side. When the fire captain walked back out, he had a warm smile on his middle-aged face, “Smoke detectors save lives,” he said. “The battery in the detector in your kitchen area is dead, but the one over your door probably saved not just your life, but much of the apartment too. I’ve looked around, the fire is out and there’s only minimal damage might take a few days to air out, other than that there is nothing more we can do here,” he informed.

She let out a sigh. The young firefighter with the sandy brown hair, put a hand on her shoulder. “You might want to stay somewhere else for the night,” he suggested.

She smiled through the clear oxygen mask, “Is that an offer?” she asked, tone flirtatious and laden with promise.

A touch of crimson colored his cheek, “Um, that’s not, no, I mean, because of the smoke,” he stammered. “Not that I wouldn’t because you’re very attractive, but,” he clammed up, face red.

“I know I look absolutely horrid,” she said with a chuckle.

He shook his head, shy, avoiding eye contact.

She smiled. She had always had that kind of an effect on men, the double edged sword, the moment she used her physical appearance, they assumed she couldn’t be intelligent. When she used her intelligence, her beauty became a liability because smart women were not supposed to be beautiful. One or the other, but she was both. She liked that the young firefighter was unsettled, bashful and susceptible to her charms, not just because it appealed to the feminine side of her, but also because she might need allies. “What’s your name?” she asked.

“Wiley,” he replied.

“Wiley? Like the cartoon coyote?” she asked.

He got up and turned, showing her the word ‘coyote’ written on the back of his jack. He grinned, “I think my dad was a fan,” he said, sitting back down beside her.

“I like it,” she said, smiling back.

She spent the next quarter hour getting to know Wiley, learning everything she could about the boy as the fire team wrapped up and prepped to leave. After replacing the oxygen cylinder n the truck, he walked her back up to her apartment.

“You going to be alright?’ he asked, looking passed her into the apartment.

She nodded, lower lip held between her teeth. “Thank you,” she said.

“I come by in a few days and make sure everything is okay,” he replied, grin on his face.

She smiled, “I’d like that,” she said, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a hug. He hugged her back, unaware she was wrapping him around her little finger. 

Sophie

She set him down on the bed and began disrobing, casting a coy smile in his direction. “This is going to be everything you ever wanted Theo.”

He shook his head, limping back away from her toward the wall. “Sophie, please, sweetheart,” he said, raising his hands.

Completely nude, she sauntered toward the bed, hips swaying seductively, her firm breast already showing signs of excitement in anticipation of what was about to transpire. She looked down upon her tiny boyfriend and smiled.

“Stop!” he said, pointing a finger at her, a stern expression on his face.

She shook her head, “I’ve been so naïve, while you were so patient. It’s time to consummate our relationship.”

“Not like this Sophie!” he shouted.

She snaked her hands up her sides and cupped her breasts, kneading them, playing with her stiff nipples, playful smile never leaving her face.

“This is what you said you wanted,” she said, left hand moving down between her legs.

“I was wrong, you were right,” he conceded. “We need to wait.”

“Waiting is over,” she said, moving closer and climbing onto the bed on hands and knees. He turned to run, but there was nowhere to go, she reached out and batted him to the side, knocking him down. Scooping him up, she brought him up to her mouth, pressing sultry pouty lips against his upper body and face before opening her mouth and taking him in, only his feet and calves showing. Moving, she flipped herself over onto her back. Grabbing his legs, she pulled him from her mouth, dragging him through her lovely lips. He flailed as he traveled above and down her body. He knew his destination, watching her open herself to receive him with her free hand as he was lowered toward her hungry pussy. He closed his eyes and took in a huge breath as he felt himself being forced into her. He felt like he was being compressed on all side, barely able to move. He feel her fingers pushing his feet driving him deeper inside of her. Struggling, he slithered an arm forward, the entire area around him slick with her lubricants. Someway, somehow he was able to catch a breath, wet humid air tasting of her rising pleasure. He didn’t know the internal anatomy of a woman, but suddenly found a small measure of reprieve from the crushing darkness in a pocket between her vaginal sleeve and her cervix. He felt like his body was being smothered by a hot wet velvety blanket of muscle, but his head was free of the pressure.

The sound of her heart loud in his ears, her heartbeat becoming more rapid as she neared climax. He tried to turn himself around within her, heightening the sensation inside her most feminine place.

Outside, Sophie lay on her back, legs splayed as she manipulated herself. As orgasm approached, her rhythm became erratic, there was no turning back now, every once in a while, she could feel the sensation of him moving so deep inside of her. She came hard, letting out a cry as her body was rocked with an overload of ecstasy, the thought of Ted drifted through her mind, how she would love to break him down and enslave him to her flesh, as she was wracked by another convulsion.

Inside he was assaulted by her cervix, dipping down and slamming into him, again and again as she climaxed, there was so much fluid he couldn’t breathe, ingesting her cum every time he opened his mouth or tried to get air.

He felt something at his feet as she tried to find him, pulling on his wounded pin and drawing him through the thick oppressive mass of tissue. He slid free with a wet sucking sound, his prison yielding its captive reluctantly. He gobbled for air and cough up her fluid, then suddenly she drove him back in, angling his body and driving him into the darkness and back again, the slippery expulsion of her release stinging his eyes. He tried to scream as she twisted his body and slid him back and forth, there was no sound, only her heated desire. Again she orgasmed. She left him half embedded in her as she massaged her breasts, a thin sheen of perspiration all over her body.

He struggled to back out, to push himself free, the slippery juice around the opening making in easier. Sliding out, he found his footing on the sodden bedsheet between her thighs.

“Oh Theo,” she said dreamily, luxuriating in the impulses still traveling through her flesh.

He staggered backward, flesh glistening, hair matted by the milky residue of her lust, eyes wide and wild as he looked for a way out.

Scooting herself back into a seated position, knees up but legs still apart, she looked down upon her tiny lover, a smile crossed her face. “We’ve been cheating ourselves of so much Theo.”

He stumbled over a fold in the blanket, eyes never leaving her face.

She reached down and patted her pussy with her right hand. “A girl could get used to that kind of attention,” she said, fingers dancing lazy circles over her engorged vagina.

While her use of him mirrored Hannah, she wasn’t impaired or drunk, she had done this to him with intent and he was frightened by breadth of her hunger. He wondered where it would stop. What was next, anal? He felt trapped. What about Grace? She would help him, wouldn’t she?

“So, I think tomorrow, we’ll have you riding shotgun in my panties again, you did such a good job today, and then,” she paused, looking off and touching her cheek with her left hand, “More of this,” she said, “Except, let’s see how many orgasms we can chain together.”

Swinging her leg up and over him, she moved to the edge of the bed and got up. Turning she reached back and plucked him off the blanket. Stopping at the door, she pulled on her housecoat and walked to the bathroom.

Dropping him into the sink she turned on the faucet and pulled the back of her housecoat up and to the side before sitting down on the toilet. She paused a moment, looking at him as he washed himself in the sink, then down into the toilet between her legs then back at him. A capricious smiled crossed her face as she considered some other options. Letting out a sigh, she began to pee.

He saw the look and knew what she was thinking. Cleaning himself of her secretions, he tried to remain calm.

Closing him in her hand, she rolled onto her side and cradled him to her chest, allowing herself to drift off to sleep.

He waited, the pressure from her hand weakening, the sound of her breathing deepening, he knew she was sleeping. Moving a little to test how asleep she was, he waited. No response, no sudden tightening of the hand. Wiggling slowly, he disentangled himself from her grip. His body ached and he was hungry, but more than that, he was afraid.

Climbing ever so stealthily over her other arm, he dropped down onto the bed, injured leg protesting with a stab of pain. Gritting his teeth, he looked back over his shoulder, she looked so peaceful, slight smile on her face, so beautiful. He shook his head, wondering. What kind of monster had he created? Circling around her, he made his way to the edge of the bed and much the same as he had done when he was with Hannah, he used the blanket and lowered himself down as far as the blanket would allow and dropped the remaining distance to the floor below, this time rolling to prevent aggravating the injury to his ankle.

Landing quietly, he hustled as best he could across the floor, injured leg throbbing. One more glance back, he dropped to the ground and slid under the door and into the hall.