- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sophie's awakening continues developing, gaining momentum.

Olivia

As Olivia was laying there, slowly slipping off into dreamland, random fragments of data filtered through her mind. Several pieces seemed to fit and she had a moment of epiphany. Jumping up from bed, she rushed into the office, clicking on the light. Starting up Hans’ computer, she mentally urged the machine to hurry up as she strummed her fingers on the desk to either side of the device. Once the computer was on, she quickly sought out the files containing the information she needed. As each piece slid into place, her smile widened.

With all of the current research and data collected, she firmly believed she now could duplicate the shrinking effect and by regulating the power output, she could control the range of the pulse. Constructing a program to encapsulate her theorem and anticipated variables, she leaned back in the chair she laughed.

Getting hastily dressed, she made her way through the darkened early morning hours down to the university, stopping for a coffee at the 24 hour fast food place.

She let herself in, giving Warren the security guard a perfunctory nod as she quickly crossed the floor and got into the elevator.

Arriving at her floor, she was surprised to see Dr. Sommers there, in the GCR room, tinkering with the machine.

She didn’t mind Elliot, though she was certain he was aware of what Hans was doing to her. Walking over, she tapped on the glass and nodded. Elliot looked up and smiled. As she turned away and started toward her desk, he rushed over to the door.

“Good news Olivia,” he announced.

She paused, turning back to face him.

“I think I’ve actually managed to re-engage the power supply and restore some functionality,” he said proudly.

“Good,” she said, “Where does that put us?”

“About eighty five percent of where we were,” he advised, nodding.

Inwardly she smiled, calculating. If her thinking was correct, they were passed the threshold she needed to enable the shrink ray. “Have you tested it yet?” she asked.

He shook his head.

“Why don’t we run a few simple calibration tests?” she asked.

He got excited, “Yes,” he said, that would be tremendous. “Hans will be pleased.”

Olivia smiled, empty of emotion and walked over to the computer terminal outside the GCR room. “Why don’t you go in and I’ll coordinate from here,” she offered.

Elliot smiled and nodded. “Excellent,” he said, walking back into the room, he moved over to the GCR’s core component. Looking over to her, he nodded.

She initiated the diagnostic program, the machine whirling and moving in perfect precision. Elliot stepped back, clapping his hands, giving her an enthusiastic thumbs up.

She offered him her polite smile, fingers dancing across the keyboard, uploading her program into the machine and then hitting enter.

The GCR made a couple of erratic movements, Dr. Sommers frowned. Looking to Olivia, he moved his hand across his throat in a cut the power motion. Mow Olivia’s smile was genuine. The GCR emitted a short pulse distortion, striking Elliot in the midsection before dissipating. Dr. Sommers dropped to his knees as the machine powered down.

She watched on as he struggled to get to his feet, instead falling down. After a few moments, he was gone from her view. Entering the room, she walked over looked down on the tiny lump struggling to fight its way to freedom. After a few moments, the roughly three inch Dr. Elliot Sommers emerged from beneath his shirt, peering up at her.

“My god Olivia,” he said, eyes wide in wonder at the sight of her.

“Goddess,” she said, smiling. Reaching down, she plucked the tiny man out of his too large clothing.

“What has happened?” he cried, as she raised him by his hand to her face level.

As she held him there, she contemplated. Once she had all of his access information, she wouldn’t need him anymore, not him, not Hans, not Clayton but she might need others, others she could trust. “I’ll be needing your log in information,” she said.

Quality Time

Sophie left the room to go see Grace and explain Theo’s reappearance. She didn’t buy the notion Hannah just got all gooey then passed out. When drinking, Hannah is a voracious predator who uses her looks like a lethal killing instrument to feed her libido. Did Theo get Hannah to touch herself the way they had been playing? She frowned and started formulating a plan, If Theo wanted vagina, then Theo would get vagina, all he could handle then some. She smiled at the prospect. Filling Grace in, she had her shower.

Theo let out a sigh of relief, crisis averted. His leg still killed, but at least Sophie wasn’t going off on an irrational tangent he thought to himself. He continued to try and work the kinks out of his trampled leg, bending it and flexing it. The ankle was a little stiff and sore but not too bad.

Sophie returned from her shower, smelling fresh and clean. Hanging the wet towel on the hook behind her door, she walked over and took out a lacy pair of panties from her dresser. Bending at the waist, she slid one foot through then stepped into the other foot in before sliding the silken garment up her legs. Moving over to the desk, she looked down at him.

He smiled off the side of his face, gazing up at her rounded shapely breasts, “So am I going to be in your bra for the day?” he asked.

She smiled and shook her head. “No, you’ll actually be spending the day right here,” she replied, looking down over her belly and patting the front of her sheer panties.

He frowned. “Hmm,” he said, able to see the slit in her sex through the nearly transparent panties.

“It’ll be fun,” she said, buoyant smile on her face.

“I’m not sure you would want me there for a day, you know, I might get squished or pinched or something,” he said.

“I’m worried for you here all alone, you’ll be much safer here,” she said with a smile.

“But, there?” he asked, his memory of Hannah’s savage use of him still very vivid and fresh.

“Didn’t you say you wanted for us to play more? Imagine, you snuggled up against my pussy, every little move you make will send a shiver of delight up my spine and nobody will know my boyfriend is right there pleasuring me. It’s kind of thrilling when you think about it,” she said with a capricious smile.

“I don’t think, you know, my leg still hurts,” he protested, not really wanting to be stuck in her panties.

“It will be fine,” she reassured with a dismissive wave. Reaching out, she gently took both his hands and lifted him off the desk. Using her free hand, she pulled back the waistband on her sexy panties and laid him in the gusset. She used her fingers to part her labia so that he would be nestled into the groove. He brought his arms down as her femininity enfolded him. Smiling, she brought the waistband back and secured her underwear. She patted the slight bump in her panties, “There, safe and sound,” she said.

She enjoyed the sensation of having him nested between her thighs as she and Grace walked through the campus to get to the research lab. She smiled at passersby who were completely oblivious to the overwhelming sense of delight, not just physically, but psychologically she was deriving from having Theo service her. She and Grace chatted as they entered the lab, making plans to meet in the cafeteria for lunch.

Dr. Featherstone was already at the lab, smile on her face as she looked to Sophie.

“Do you have a minute?” the doctor asked, holding open the door to her office.

Sophie nodded walking over and taking a seat.

“Any luck finding your wayward boyfriend?” she asked, closing the door and walking behind her desk.

Sophie frowned and shook her head. “I’m really becoming concerned,” she said.

Olivia nodded. “Certainly understandable given his current, shall we say entanglement,

“What about Dr. Brauer? Clayton?” Sophie asked.

Dr. Featherstone chuckled. “Hans is a test of patience, Clayton is okay, they’re adapting to their new environment,” she answered.

“The GCR?”

Olivia leaned back, an evaluative look in her eyes. “You know we are invested here together, you and I?”

Sophie nodded, not really sure the direction the conversation was taking.

The doctor leaned forward. “Based on all the information, I have a pretty good understanding of how the GCR malfunctioned and I’m not sure we’ll can reverse the process, however,” she paused, “I think we might be able to repeat the process.”

Sophie frowned, wondering if Theo could hear the discussion. Shifting forward in her seat, she kept her legs tightly together. “Repeat it?” she inquired.

Olivia nodded.

“You mean shrink more people?” Sophie asked, making sure she understood.

“Yes,” she answered.

“For what purpose?”

“There are a myriad of applications, think for instance how much money could be saved in countries with too many mouths and not enough food. How about here in our own country what could be done with our penal system, no more need for enormous prisons,” Dr. Featherstone explained.

Sophie considered, nodding slowly.

“I’m thinking of re-purposing our research here, splintering it off and initiating a new project. I want you to be a part of it, you and Grace of course,” she said.

“Wouldn’t we need to be able to restore people if we were going to shrink them down, like prisoners who completed their term?” Sophie asked.

Dr. Featherstone nodded. “Of course, in time we should be able to develop that technology, but the application could be used in the interim on those serving indefinite sentences or ones so long there is no hope of any form of release. With overburdened correctional facilities this might be a perfect solution.”

Sophie slowly nodded, the doctor’s argument did make sense.

“I want you to think about it. It’s early in the prospective development phase and I want key personnel I can trust,” she said.

“Thank you Dr. Featherstone, I will think about it,” Sophie replied, sensing the meeting was at an end.

“Please, Olivia,” she offered, “And ask Grace if it’s something she might also be interested in participating in.”

Returning to her desk, Sophie was ruminating on the doctor’s offer. If what Dr. Featherstone said to be believed, part of her was thinking there were ulterior motives laden with sinister intent to maybe silence both her and Grace. On the other hand, both her and Grace were both doctoral candidates and very competent.

Theo moved, sending a tingle through her. The balance of the morning was spent re-reviewing sequencing data and potential coding extracts for Dr. Featherstone. She found it difficult to focus, as Theo movements and efforts started her on a long slow pleasurable journey, building like a pressure cooker as the minutes drifted by.

When lunch finally arrived, she was hovering on the edge of a climax of epic proportions. Walking slowly and carefully down to the cafeteria, she was startled when Theo’s dad Ted appeared from out of nowhere and grabbed her by her right biceps. Theo definitely resembled his father, Ted at forty four was still in good shape, a tall powerful looking man who spent a lifetime working hard, his large callused hand almost encircling her entire upper arm.

“Hi Sophie,” he said, a half smile on his face.

“Ted,” she said nervously, Theo moved, she took a sharp intake of breath.

“I see Theo’s truck is here in the parking lot, he around someplace?” Ted asked, looking about the corridor leading to the cafeteria.

He’s right here in my panties, wedged up against my pussy, slathered in my juices pleasuring me to orgasm she thought. “That’s odd,” she said, frowning down at his hand firmly clenched around her arm.

He squeezed a little harder, firm but not hurtful. “He hasn’t been around in a few days, ducking work, can’t get him on his phone, not like him,” Ted said.

In a moment I am going to cum and cum and cum all over him and you have absolutely no idea your little boy is so close. “If I see him, I’ll let him know you’re looking for him.”

“You do that please Sophie,” he said with an assertive nod. Releasing her arm, he added, “I’m going to get some answers.” He turned and left.

Sophie could not believe how intensely wet she felt. She looked at the hand print on her arm then back at the retreating Ted. She had always been fairly intimidated by Theo’s dad, a big gruff bear, but in her current state of hyper-arousal a little part of her wondered what it might feel like to have Ted where Theo was now, subjugating the older man to her wanton and hungry pussy, at the mercy of her desire. The thought pleased her, a lot, she smiled and continued on to the cafeteria.

“You’re late,” said Grace, rising to greet Sophie as she approached the table.

“Theo’s dad caught me in the hall,” Sophie replied, dropping into one of the plastic chairs surrounding the circular table.

“Ooh, how’d that go?” she asked.

Sophie closed her eyes, placing her hands on the edge of the table. “He wanted to know where Theo was, is, but I said I didn’t know,” she replied. That’s the spot Theo, right there.

“You okay?” Grace asked, noting the look on Sophie’s face.

“Uh huh,” she replied shakily, lower lip held between her teeth, so close now.

Grace frowned. “Sophie?”

Sophie giggled. “It’s Theo,” she said, her breath coming a little faster.

Grace looked puzzled, “Theo?”

“He’s in my panties right now, squirming,” Sophie said, a touch of color staining her normally pale cheeks.

“Get out!” Grace said, leaning back, mouth open in disbelief. “Right now?”

Sophie nodded. “It’s true, I’m so wet I’m surprised he hasn’t drowned,” she whispered, voice getting shaky.

Grace chuckled, leaning forward, she said, “oh my god, are you going to…”

Sophie mustered a smile, eyes getting glassy.

“That good?” Grace said,

Sophie nodded again, “I’m getting close,” she replied, letting out a measured breath.

Theo struggled for air. The more he tried to orient himself, the more excited she became and more excited she got, the more swollen and slick everything got. It wasn’t helping that as her excitement grew, she parted her legs a little more. He felt like he was being sucked into a whirlpool, embedded now to his knees in her hot opening.

Grace smiled and shook her head as Sophie leaned forward and shuddered, hand gripping the edges of the table so hard her knuckles were white. A couple of aftershocks sent spasms through her as she struggled to not make a noise in the public space.

Grace reached over and patted Sophie’s hand, giggling and looking around to see if any of the other lunch goers noticed.

Theo was awash in Sophie’s secretions as pleasure copiously poured out of her. It was all he could do to catch a breath of air swimming in a sea of her ecstasy.

“I need to go to the washroom,” Sophie said. “Coming?”

Grace giggled and nodded, getting up and walking with Sophie. In the washroom, they took adjoining stalls.

“I’m soaked clean through,” Sophie said, pulling her dress up out of the way and lowering her panties. Parting her legs, she opened herself and withdrew Theo.

“Here,” Sophie said, passing Theo to Grace under the metal wall between the stalls.

“He’s all sticky,” Grace said, holding him by one foot.

“My leg,” complained Theo, gritting his teeth and wincing, reaching up and trying to grab his injured limb.

“Oh, sorry,” said Grace, lying him in her hand. He was glistening, coated entirely in Sophie’s milky cum, hair slick as he rolled onto his side and grabbed his knee.

Sophie peed and then removed her sodden panties completely. She laughed softly to herself, she hadn’t expected such an intense orgasm. What to do now? Leaning back against the toilet tank, she pondered where to put him. Smiling, she extended her hand back under the stall.

Grace rolled Theo into Sophie’s hand, then looked down at the juice still in her palm. Bringing her hand to her face, she touched the end of her tongue to moistness, enjoying the sweet taste. Smiling, she looked at the metal wall separating her from Sophie as ideas began to touch forbidden places in her mind.

Sophie took Theo and put him the soiled panties, twisting them up so he couldn’t get out. “I just saw your dad,” she said, holding the panties so she could see Theo’s face.

He tried to talk but could only cough.

“He’s getting worried, maybe send him a text later or something,” she said before putting the ball of wadded fabric and her boyfriend in her purse.

Walking out to the parking lot, Ted stopped at Theo’s pickup. Looking through the windshield, there was a parking stub on the dash, dated for a few days ago. He frowned and looked back toward the building he had just come from. Why was Theo’s truck at the university? Was the parking pass old because Theo just didn’t a new one? It just didn’t make sense. He shook his head. Sophie certainly hadn’t been much help and she didn’t seem overly concerned by the fact that Theo was out of contact. She knew something, but wasn’t letting on, he knew he should watch her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hmm, power corrupts...