- Text Size +

Theo

When Theo awoke bewildered, his last memories were losing consciousness in Hannah’s ass as she fucked herself with a dildo. He awoke to the sensation of being rocked gently, surrounded by a sensation of warmth all around him, only to realize that he was embedded first feet in Hannah’s vagina to his armpits while she gently played with herself. The pressure holding him was firm, though not oppressive as he watched her fingertips delicately strum the folds of flesh right in front of him. She was so wet, he was coated in her thick sticky come. Reaching his hands to his face, he pulled away strings of it tenaciously clinging to his upper chest and face. Had she been using him all along? The girl was insatiable.

Sensing movement in her pussy, Hannah ceased in her ministrations, craning forward to look at Theo. He could feel her muscles contract. “Welcome back!” she said with a grin and a chuckle.

Licking his lips to find voice, he nodded, “Sorry, has long was I out?” he inquired.

“Just a few minutes,” she replied.

“Are we finished?” he asked, hopefully.

She shook her head, blonde locks flying.

Something inside Theo snapped, some filament in his brain. If Sophie wanted to act the way she had been, and just so casually pass him off to Hannah, then fuck it. You want to play? Let’s play.

Making a deliberate show, he brought his right hand back to his face, slowly licking her juice from his fingers and making noises of approval in the process before extending both arms up passed her pee hole to the flesh little prominence of clit.

Her left eyebrow arched and she placed her hands on her upper thighs, waiting to see what the little fellow had in store.

Pivoting his hips, he tried to gyrate his groin inside her folds, finding he could get some play and achieving arousal while he kneaded and massaged her pleasure spot.

 

As she become to buck her own hips, he felt now like he was hanging on for dear life, before she put her index finger on top of his head and pushed him up inside, driving all the way to her third knuckle, the sloppy pinkness closing behind him.

Inside her furnace like interior, he used his hands to feel around. Let’s see if we can’t find that mythical little spot and push this bitch into over drive.

She inserted the index and middle fingers of both hands into the opening of her pussy and pulled herself open, allowing light and life preserving air to spill in.

Spying the node of flesh in the shadows, Theo grinned, diving toward it as Hannah removed her fingers and the pink curtains closed again. Grabbing the piece of flesh, he curled around, squeezing it, and batting at it, feeling it engorge and swell as he did so.

“You want to fuck around?” he verbalized with a determined cast on his little face in the confined space. It was difficult to trying to maintain contact as she moved around, shaking her hips wantonly as he escalated his efforts but he was not deterred, though he could tell his oxygen was rapidly depleting, so he frantically assaulted the flesh, trying to push her over the edge. When she came, it was with the force of her nickname, a deluge of pleasure. He was startled when her cervix dipped and actually grabbed his right arm, yanking him up and deeper into her before dipping down again and buffeting him about her interior. In the midst of the explosion of ecstasy, he suspected he only had a minute or so left as her release continued to flood the environment. Fuck you he thought, surrendering himself and climaxing. There was an odd moment of seeming stillness, broken by the sound of her strong heart, then she was bearing down with her abdominal muscles, as if trying to drive him down toward the opening in her sex and expel him. He assisted by trying to crawl in the same direction, emerging from between her lips and spilling unceremoniously onto the soaked patterned bedspread below.

He couldn’t see her face, her head was back, arms and legs splayed wide as he looked over her glistening chest, rising and falling as she panted.

Climbing onto unsteady feet, he staggered a bit before he turned and tried to climb back onto her, fingers seeking purchase in her leaking opening and prodding the post orgasmic hyper sensitive tissue in the area.

“Easy now,” she said chortling, tipping her head forward and reaching down to nudge him away from the sensitive region. “You’re like that little weasel on the chicken from the cartoon.”

Standing bent over, hands on his thighs and sucking wind, covered in her syrup, he looked up at her face and gave her a half grin, “I guess the Hurricane has been downgraded to a tropical depression,” he croaked with a chuckle in his voice, shaking his head slowly from side to side as if disappointed.

“Oho,” she noised, surprised by his temerity, left eyebrow arching as a smile spread slowly over her perspiration dampened face, “So, you want to keep going do you?” she asked, tone growing serious.

Lifting a leaden hand and beckoning her, “Bring it,” he invited audaciously.

Eyes widening, she nodded, reaching a hand down between her shaky thighs.

Dr. Sommers

Elliot was cautiously optimistic when Olivia decided to accept his offer, though he was dismayed when she advised him they were going to use Ted as the test subject. He believed in his heart of heart, it would work.

Based on her provisional acceptance of not initially restoring him, he contemplated, reckoning there were two potential choices for him. One, deny her the technology and demand to be the test subject or two, extend her some trust, provide the information and hope she maintained her end of the bargain. First off, he was a pragmatist and knew there was little point in remaining defiant, she could simply crush him or drop him in the garbage disposal or whatever and that would be the end of that and pursue the knowledge on her own.

The other option was no less scary. Could he trust her? A lot of things had transpired and would she attempt to go into damage control mode despite his assurances? Looking down at his mangled and discolored foot, he pursed his lips. She could have agreed to the deal and then denied him at the moment he was to be restored. At least she was being honest in that she had told him they were going to use Ted.

Either way, at the end of the day, she still had to activate the device and that was the moment of truth. Seeing little option, he decided to gamble and comply. Working with her for long hours, he provided her the material and she input the data.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or leave some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read this story!