- Text Size +

The Dance

Walking over to her dresser, Hannah connected her iPod to its docking station, soft slow tempo to the music spilling out of the little speakers and filling the room. Turning back, she looked at Theo sitting on the bed. He had no clue. Hannah had been one of those girls who developed fairly early and possessed a very keen insight on the effect she had on others, particularly men. A smile from her pretty face, a simple seemingly innocuous touch on a man’s arm, a little giggle and within moments they were under her spell. She smiled knowingly, not even dressed for the hunt, Theo would be no different.

Stepping closer to the bed, hips swaying slowly in time with the music, slow and sensual, she moved her hands slowly up and down her sides, her moving counter to the motion of her hips.

Theo tucked his injured foot under his good leg, pressing down on it hard to cause discomfort. As long as there was some pain, he felt pretty confident he wouldn’t get a hard on and lose the wager. He was wrong. The moment she began to move, he understood he was completely and utterly out of his depth. He hadn’t been with a whole lot of women in his life, and nothing in his limited experience prepared him for the nature force of the hurricane. She wasn’t even dressed

The way she moved, deliberately, as if desire and sensuality had a baby and that baby grew up to be Hannah. He swallowed hard. The air itself almost seemed to caress her supple flesh as she swayed and rocked, gyrating and twisting erotically.

Pulling her t-shirt over her head, she removed her hairband and shook her golden mane free, giving him a Cheshire grin.

Next to come off were her running pants, rolling them down her exquisitely shaped legs before stepping out of them. She was wearing bubblegum pink panties, tight and sheer, molded around the crease in her pubis.

He looked down at himself, the wager lost, but she didn’t stop. Slipping out of her jog bra, she freed her amazing breasts, round and firm and magnificent. Bringing her hands up her smooth tummy, she cupped her breast, pushing them and pausing long enough to snake her tongue out and lick her first one the other swollen nipple, before releasing them, her eyes locked onto his the whole time.

Bending forward, she looked over her breasts, toward her privates. Bringing her hands down, she traced the crease in the panties with an index finger, moving it slowly up and down, a soft moan escaping her lips.

Tucking a thumb into the waistband at either side of her hips, she wiggled herself out of her panties, bending down to pick them up before lowering them down over him, so that he was sitting in one of the leg holes, the gusset with a damp spot of her excitement close enough for him to touch, to smell her natural fragrance.

Her cadence increased and she writhed under her own touch, a sheen of perspiration on her exquisite body, she stood close enough to him he could actually feel the heat emanating from her pussy and taste her musky essence with every breath he pulled into his lungs. She laughed softly, confidently, catching her wind. He didn’t think he had never been so turned on in his whole life. Taking nothing away from Sophie, she was a kitten compared to this fully grown man eating tigress. He watched haplessly as she lowered her right hand, tapping the index finger gently against the bare spot directly above the little fold of skin hiding her clitoris.

“You lose, lucky you,” she said, turning her hand and placing the slick finger under his chin. He almost came.

Picking him up from within her panties, she brought him near her face, her lips puckered as she kissed his whole body. Moving onto the bed, she sat back against the pillows near her headboard, knees up, legs parted. Licking him, she brought him over a nipple, circling him around the stiff flesh.

“Hands by your sides,” she instructed.

He complied, bringing his hands down, palms on his thighs.

She repositioned him in her hand and lowered him toward her excited sex, the petals parted, easing him in feet first, facing upward toward her pee hole. He felt the muscles surrounding him, molding around him as he was swallowed into her until only his head remain outside her. He watched as she deftly played with herself.

She rolled onto her side, he thought for certain he was going to get pulled inside of her, but she rolled back and moved further down on her bed. What he hadn’t seen, was she had turned to gather some things from her bedside table, a transparent pink dildo and a smaller similarly colored vibrator. Placing the vibrator in the hollow between her breasts, she put the head of the dildo in her mouth, swirling the head with her tongue and coating it with a liberal helping of her saliva.

Embedded as he was and separated by the thin tissue between the two openings in her body, he could feel the pressure of the sex toy gliding in and out of her anus as she essentially fucked her own ass.

With the vibrator she teased her clitoris, he could feel the juices welling up inside her, hot and sticky, pre-cum as she was bringing herself closer to orgasm.

She began to buck, crying out as she came, all of her muscles contracting around him, crushing the air from his lungs as she moved the vibrator down and pushed him completely inside, his body twisting in the slippery darkness, trying to find some way out of her as she continued to climax. He opened his mouth to scream, to yell, but was filled with her pleasure juices. Spots danced before his eyes, something grabbed his leg and he was pulled free. Dangling over her face as she lashed at him with her tongue.

He coughed and sputtered. Bringing him back down her body, he watched as she slid the dildo out of her bum, the hole stretched. Lowering him, he suddenly understood, as she pushed him headfirst up into the tight channel of her rectum. He could feel something hard moving in and out of her vagina, getting harder and harder to breathe.

In the humid dank darkness, consciousness fled him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or leave feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!