- Text Size +

Sophie

When she came back to her work area, there was no sight of Theo, but she could see the red light through the window. “What have you done Theo?” she grumbled mostly to herself. In many ways he was an amazing boyfriend, but being a couple of years younger than her, he was still immature in ways that drove her crazy.

Walking over, she peered through the window. In the room were three figures. “No!” she yelled, hands against the glass. Running back to her desk, she couldn’t find her security card. Panicked, she ran back to the door and pushed against it in vain.

Theo wasn’t sure how long he lay on the floor. Struggling to stand upright, he found it difficult, his clothes seemed hang off him and his shoes seemed two times too big. Looking toward the door, he saw Sophie in the window, a very concerned look in her face.

He took a couple of tentative steps toward her, he had to grab his pants to keep them from falling down around his ankles.

He felt dizzy, his stomach threatening to void itself again. Theo knew something was off. By the time he reached the door, he was eye level with the door handle. The security card was the size of a greeting card, and Sophie loomed on the other side. Pressing the card toward the red light, the door clicked and Sophie pushed it open, careful not to hit him. He staggered backward, the world spinning around him. Sophie was at least twice his size and growing larger with each passing second.

She cupped her hands over her face and knelt down in front of him, “Oh my God Theo!” she said. “What happened?”

No longer able to hold them up, he tripped over his pants and landed on his bottom. He tried to close his eyes to keep the room from swirling, but it only made it worse. He could feel sweat pouring out of every pore in is body, feeling at once hot then cold. Rolling over, he again tried to push himself up, but surrendered to darkness.

Sophie had no idea what to do. Her boyfriend was vanishing before her very eyes, the whole situation seemed surreal. She looked over toward Dr. Brauer and Clayton, but they too were no longer visible having become lost in the tangles of their clothes.

Dropping to her knees, she started picking at Theo’s clothes, looking for him. He lay unconscious in a fetal position, to her mind, no more than four or five inches tall if unfolded. Everything in her scientific linear thought process was being derailed by the impossibility of the situation. What had happened?

The light on the wall stopped flashing, resetting itself.

They had yet to be intimate in their relationship and she blushed slightly at the sight of his nakedness. Reaching out tentatively, she touched him with her index finger. He seemed to have stopped shrinking, but his skin felt hot. Scooping her right hand under him, she carefully lifted him up and brought him close to her face, rolling him over to inspect him for any injuries. He was exactly the same in every detail, but he was miniature. She looked at the GCR then back to the tiny man in her hand. Holding Theo thus, she was reminded of when she was nine, she had found a little baby bird that had fallen out of the nest in the tree in her backyard.

Grabbing his shirt, she went to her desk and laid Theo on it. Going back into the room where the other two men’s clothes were, she got on hands and knees and begin to search. Both Dr. Brauer and Clayton were reduced much as Theo had been, but otherwise appeared unhurt. It must have had something to do with the GCR she surmised, but it didn’t make sense. Picking the two men up, she brought them to her desk and lay them next to Theo.

She didn’t know what to do. She looked at the phone. Who could she call? Dr. Sommers? Dr. Featherstone?

Theo stirred. Rolling onto his stomach, he pushed himself up onto unsteady feet. It took his brain a moment to register what he was seeing, everything looked positively gargantuan. Turning, he saw Sophie carrying a heap of clothing. He stared up at her, mouth agape.

She appeared to be at least a hundred tall. She caught sight of movement and saw him standing. Rushing over to the desk. “Do you feel alright?” she asked, dropping the clothing to the floor and crouching down.

He looked down at himself, turning his palms up. “I think so,” he said.

“I can barely hear you,” she said.

He repeated himself. He felt so small, she positively towered over him. She smiled, relief flooded her eyes and tears threatened to spill.

“What happened?” she asked.

He turned to look back toward the window. “The machine,” he said vacantly. “I think I broke it.” The man not Dr. Brauer groaned and sat up, knuckling his eyes with his fists.

“Clayton,” Sophie said. The man looked up and immediately begin pushing himself backward away from her, face a mask of panic. Reaching over and behind him, he pushed himself into her palm. “It’s okay Clayton,” she soothed, trying to assuage the outright fear in his eyes.

“What’s going on?” he croaked, eyes wide.

Dr. Brauer grunted, rising to his feet. He blinked a number of times, trying to see. “Gott im himmel!” he exclaimed in German, examining himself.

“I don’t know,” said Sophie, her beautiful blue eyes wide and full of concern.

Dr. Brauer turned to Theo. Striding over, “This is all your fault!” he scolded, stabbing a finger into Theo’s chest. “You should not have been here imbecile! What did you do?” Theo moved back, but the doctor keep at him. “The blame for our situation lies entirely with you!”

“Listen, I don’t know what I did,” defended Theo.

“I think we should go to a hospital or something,” Clayton said.

The doctor turned to Clayton. “And do what? There is nothing they can do.”

“Then what? What do we do?” asked Clayton, panic in his voice.

“The machine is kaput, we need to fix it, reverse the process,” Brauer said, though it seemed as if more to himself rather than to either of the other men. Pausing, he looked up at Sophie. “We cannot stay here,” he said. “Sophie, you must take us someplace safe in the interim. There are some things you must get for me.”

She looked panicked, but bent down. “What do you need doctor?” she asked, hands on her thighs.

“I will need my laptop, it has all my data,” he paused, looking at Theo and Clayton. “I will need some means of collecting new data, observations. This is a perfect opportunity. Yes, although inadvertent, there may be some scientific value to be gleaned from our condition,” he said, nodding.

“Can you grab my phone and wallet too?” Theo asked.

Sophie found Brauer’s laptop in his office. She also gathered a bunch of file folders he said were essential. Returning to her work area, she took her handbag off of the back of her chair and set it on the desk.

“This is the only way I can think of to get you out of here,” she said.

“That will be fine,” Brauer said. Carefully picking up the doctor, she set him in her handbag. He wrinkled his nose at the collection of smells, leather mixed with lip gloss. Next she gently repeated the process with Clayton.

Theo smiled up at her. “I had planned for our anniversary to go a whole lot differently,” he said apologetically. She smiled weakly then gathered him and placed him in the handbag. Collecting the two roses on her desk, she slipped the handbag’s strap over her shoulder and left the lab.

Gimme Shelter

Sophie did her best effort to minimize the motion of the handbag, hoping nothing moved around too much, especially anything that might do harm to her little passengers. She was still at a loss, mind reeling over the events. She knew she needed to talk to somebody. Grace would understand, after all, she worked out of the lab too and right now Sophie needed an ally.

Climbing into her car, she slowly lay the handbag down on the passenger seat, making sure to be gentle. Buckling the seatbelt, she drove extra cautious home, worried about hurting her special cargo.

Once back at the house, she collected her handbag and made her way into the house. Ascending the stairs, she stopped at Grace’s door and gave it a couple of quick raps.

Grace answered the door dressed in yoga pants and a t-shirt. “You’re back early,” she said.

“Can I come in?” asked Sophie, eyes furtive.

“Of course,” Grace replied, stepping back into the room. Sophie followed her in and closed the door. Grace crossed the room and plopped on her bed.

“There’s been an accident, at the lab,” Sophie said.

Grace’s gray eyes widened, “Is everyone okay?” she asked, concerned.

Sophie frowned. “Not exactly,” she replied, coming over and sitting beside Grace on the bed.

“Oh no. What happened?” Grace asked.

Opening her handbag, Sophie reached in and carefully brought Theo out, holding him in the palm of her hand for Grace to see. Sitting in her palm, he waved sheepishly.

“Are you kidding me!” she exclaimed, lurching back, then moving in close to see him. “How? What the fuck?” Grace shook her head. Moving her hand near, she touched Theo on his naked chest. Pulling her hand back, she looked to Sophie, large eyes incredibly wide, mouth open in a perfect circle.

Setting Theo on the bed between them, Sophie reached back into the bag and brought out Dr. Brauer then Clayton. Grace jumped up off the bed causing the mattress to recoil, knocking the men down.

“No way!” Grace yammered, shaking her head from side to side.

“Something went haywire with the GCR, and this happened,” Sophie explained. Grace walked back to the bed and knelt down on the floor.

“Is that Dr. Brauer?” she asked.

Dr. Brauer inclined his head, although completely naked, he still retained an air of dignity. “Grace,” he spoke. Clayton waved.

“You got to tell somebody, I mean, holy crap!” exclaimed Grace.

“I’m telling you,” Sophie said.

“Okay,” Grace said, palm toward the floor. “You have got to give me a minute to process this,” she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Grace,” Dr. Brauer said, “We will seek for a remedy, and repair the machine. You and Sophie will be my hands in the meantime. Clayton and I will set up here.”

“For right now, we need somewhere to house them,” Sophie said.

“Yeah,” agreed Grace, “I don’t know where though, a shoe box maybe?”

“They’re not hamsters,” Sophie said with a frown.

Grace chuckled. “A drawer maybe?” she suggested.

“As long as I am nowhere near this buffoon,” Dr. Brauer stated, fixing a stern look on Theo. “And remember, silence is an asset for us at the moment, you girls must tell no one,” instructor the doctor.

“Okay,” said Grace looking at Sophie, “Why don’t I take Clayton and Dr. Brauer for now until we can figure something out? You can look after Theo,” she offered.

Sophie nodded. Gathering Theo, she put him back in her bag and got off the bed.

“On the plus side, I’m no longer the shortest one in the house,” Grace said with a grin.

Sophie laughed softly, exiting the Grace’s room she returned to her own. Closing the door, she set her bag on the bed and took Theo out.

“What do you think?” she asked, looking around her room.

He looked around, assessing options. He pointed to the slender drawer of her desk. “There,” he said.

Going to the desk, she pulled open the small top drawer and pushed the pens and other materials back. Walking over to her dresser, she pulled out a clean pair of ankle socks and brought them back to the desk. Satisfied, she nodded to herself. She picked him up and put him on the desk top. “What do you think for the time being?” she asked.

Looking in the drawer, he gave her the thumbs up.  “I don’t know what we can do for clothes,” he said, looking up at her.

She frowned. “Are you cold?”

He shook his head. Moving to the edge of the desk, he lowered himself into the drawer.

“I need a shower,” she said.

Still boyfriend and girlfriend

She returned from her shower dressed in her faded powder blue night shirt, basically an oversized t-shirt that hung down almost to her knees, back made damp by the length of her wet hair. She crossed the room and sat down on the bed. Grabbing her brush, she began to run it through her hair.

Theo peered over the lip of the drawer to look at her. She counted a hundred strokes, then brushed the other side. Putting the brush down, she smiled. Padding across the room, she gathered him up in her arms and returned to her bed, cradling him carefully as she climbed back onto the bed. Holding him close, she crossed her arms under her breasts so he could rest in the hollow her night shirt made in her cleavage. Pressing his face against her, he could hear the rhythmic beating of her heart, the warmth of her flesh permeating the cotton.

“I’m pretty scared,” he confessed.

“I guess,” she commiserated. “It must be terrifying being so small and fragile.”

 “I don’t know how long this will last. I mean, what if I’m stuck like this, or worse, what if I get smaller?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” she said sympathetically. “Whatever happens, we’ll get through this together,” she reassured, a smile on her face, gently she caressing his head, trying to console him.

“Dr. Brauer was right, this is my fault and right now I’m feeling pretty useless,” he said, despair in his voice.

“If anybody can find an answer, it’s Dr. Brauer,” she replied, trying to kindle hope. “He designed the GCR and knows it better than anyone. If he can tell Grace and me how to fix it, maybe you won’t be like this for too long.”

“I got to let my dad know I can’t come in to work tomorrow, maybe you could text him using my phone?” he inquired.

He turned on his side and looked up at her face. “I’m not much use to you as a boyfriend right now either,” he said with a frown.

“We can still cuddle,” she replied, smiling.

“I guess,” he agreed, then grinned impishly up at her.

“What?” she asked, “Are you okay?” concerned she might have done something inadvertently.

He nodded. “Can I go inside your shirt?” he asked, a twinkle of mischief dancing in his eyes.

She inclined her head, considering. While they had never gone all the way, they had done other things, during a make out sessions. Theo had been very sensitive about not rushing her into a sexual relationship, allowing them time to develop their relationship more fully. It hadn’t stopped them from coming incredibly close though. She grinned. “Okay, but be careful, I don’t want to hurt you,” she said. Pulling the shirt collar out, she set him inside almost on top of her left breast. On the smooth slope Theo lay down, circling around the nipple to prevent himself from sliding down her side or her stomach. She chuckled softly, the sensation of his tiny hands and feet tickled as he moved into position.

As he began to caress the area around her nipple, the warm flesh responded to his touch, firming. She pulled the collar out again and looked inside. “What are you doing in there?” she asked

“Nothing,” he replied innocently, as he continued to massage her.

She frowned, “It doesn’t feel like nothing,” she replied. “If you’re going to misbehave, I’ll take you out of there,” she threatened, his efforts sending a tingling sensation through her nerves.

Leaning forward but maintaining eye contact, he licked the stiff nipple. To her it felt like a feathery light touch, teasing, she could feel other parts of her body beginning to take interest in what he was doing.

“You’re bad,” she chastised.

He grinned wickedly and licked her again.

“Stop it,” she said, but only halfheartedly.

“Take off your shirt,” he said, hands kneading and caressing her.

“Theo,” she said.

“Please Sophie, let me explore your beautiful body,” he asked.

Reaching into the shirt, she carefully lifted him out and set him on the quilt. She had to scoot the material out from under her butt before raising her arms over her head and pulling off her night shirt. The only thing she had on now were a pair of lacy pink panties.

Though he had felt her up, he had never seen her nude before. He gazed up at her in wonder. Her B cup breasts looked massive, well-shaped and nicely rounded. She possessed small pink nipples, now both fully erect. Bookworm she may be, skin pale, but with her hair down, she looked beautiful.

She crossed her arms over her chest, covering her nakedness, a shy expression on her face.

He shook his head, “No, don’t. You are absolutely beautiful. A living breathing goddess from my point of view,” he said.

Meeting his gaze, she smiled timidly, “Really?”

“Absolutely,” he answered and he wasn’t lying.

Picking him up, she brought him to her face. Puckering her lips, she kissed him on his face, before setting him down on her breast bone.

She watched as he moved atop her right breast, tiny hands sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Again he licked and played. She licked the thumb and forefinger of her left hand. Cupping her left breast, she gently rolled the nipple between her fingers, her saliva making it slick. He watched with a smile. Easing down her right breast, he moved toward her left. She removed her hand as he mounted the breast and crossed his legs around her nipple. Taking the hardened flesh between his hands, about the size of a basketball to him, he began to turn it from side to side. He could feel her breathing increase, her chest rising and falling more rapidly. She brought her right hand to her mouth and licked her fingers and began stimulating her right breast.

Sliding down the inner slope of her breast, he moved onto her taut stomach. He had to walk carefully, though she lay back, she was not completely supine. Moving passed her navel, he stepped onto the slight incline of her mons.

He looked back up at her. She stopped playing with her breast, sucking her lower lip into her mouth.

He took a couple of steps. Dew beginning to soak through the sheer fabric. The scent of her excited sex filling his nostrils.

“Theo, no,” she said softly.

He smiled. He had been this far before, hands in her pants over her panties. Kneeling down, he used his hand and pressed at the delicate flesh beneath the material. The heat emanating from her was intense.

“Theo,” she repeated. Reaching down, she closed her hand around him and brought him back to her chest.

“I want to see you touch yourself,” he said. He pointed to his own arousal, “See how excited you make me.” And he was excited. He imagined what it would be like to stand before her enormous aroused pussy while she pleasured herself.

She shook her head.

 He smiled knowing tonight would not be the night.

“I think it’s time for bed and I need to pee,” she said, lifting him up and setting him on her nightstand. Hopping up, she put her night shirt back on before picking him up and carrying him to the desk.