- Text Size +

Hannah

Humming softly to herself, Hannah made her bed, flicking the sheet and blanket together up in the air and covering her bed, straightening out the wrinkles to smooth the surface.

Task complete, she paused to examine herself in the full length mirror on the wall. Dressed for her morning run, she was wearing tight black three quarter length pants and a snug sleeveless faded pink top with white lettering that said, ‘goddess’ over a jog bra,  and pink trimmed white ankle socks. Using an elastic hair tie, she pulled her long blonde hair back into a ponytail and grinned at her reflection. Turning to the side, hands on her slender stomach beneath a confined but still prodigious bosom, she nodding approvingly at herself.

There was a rapping at her door.

Skipping across the room, she opened the door to find Sophie standing there.

“Morning Hannah,” Sophie said with a smile on her face.

“Sophie,” she replied, grinning back, “What’s up?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I need a small favor,” Sophie said.

“Oh? What?”

“Grace and I have to go into the university today and I would like for you to spend some time with Theo,” Sophie said, extending her right hand and opening it, revealing the boy she had been holding at her side.

Hannah looked down at Theo then back to Sophie, “I thought, you know, after what happened between him and I, you were, like upset,” she said, looking back up to Sophie.

Sophie scoffed and grinned, “I think we’ve reached the point in our relationship where we need to explore new things. The other night Grace spent some time with Theo,” she said.

Hannah grinned and nodded.

“Please Sophie, don’t do this thing,” Theo said, looking trapped on a hand between the two mammoth women.

Sophie shook her head and chuckled, “He’s been a little on edge lately” she explained.

“Because my Dad is in your underpants!” Theo blurted, turning to face Sophie, tone laden with indignant accusation.

Hannah’s eyes widened, “What?” she asked, mouth open in surprise.

Sophie giggled and nodded, smiling wider.

“It’s not funny,” Theo sniped.

“In your underpants?” Hannah asked, looking down.

“Uh huh, right now,” Sophie answered. “Wedge right up against me, little magic fingers caressing me in all the right ways.”

“Really?”

“Theo’s father is very attentive and quite, how should I phrase it, enthusiastic to participate unlike little Mr. Poutypants here,” she replied.

“So what do you want me to do with Theo?” Hannah inquired.

“That’s up to you,” responded the brunette. I think he’s just a little lonely by himself and whatever the two of you get up to, I’m cool with it,” she said, raising an eyebrow and giving the blonde a knowing nod.

Hannah seemed to consider a moment, mischief in her verdant eyes as she studied the tiny man in Sophie’s hand.

Theo shook his head, “No Hannah, come on,” he protested.

“Shush you,” instructed Sophie, jiggling her hand slightly causing him to drop to a knee.

“Whatever I want, and you won’t get mad?” inquired the luscious blonde.

“Well don’t stomp on him or kill him, that would make me upset, but have some fun, I mean when will you ever get a chance like this again? Maybe never, who knows,” she stated.

Hannah grinned, perfect polished white teeth.

“Release your inner goddess,” Sophie said, pointing the writing on Hannah’s t-shirt.

“Worship at the garden of heavenly delights,” Hannah added.

Theo rose back to his feet on Sophie’s palm, hand raised, “I can’t even believe you two are having this conversation for crying out loud,” he said, looking back and forth from woman to woman before settling his gaze on his girlfriend. “Remember how hurt you were when you thought there was something between Hannah and I, remember that?” he added.

“Water under the bridge,” Sophie answered Theo, before meeting eyes with Hannah. “What do you say?”

“Sophie, no, I won’t allow this,” he scolded, stomping a foot.

“Allow? Come on, you surely must know we are far beyond what you can and cannot allow, please,” she chastised.

“Sophie, this isn’t you,” he started. “You know this isn’t what I want,” he added.

“What you want?” she voiced, “Theo you practically begged for this, crawling all over my body wanting this, provoking me to explore new things, new sensations, well now I am, and should Hannah decide she wants to have some fun, you can explore her, so quit your whining,” Sophie scorned.

He was about to say something but kept his mouth closed.

Hannah nodded slowly, “I’ll do it,” she affirmed, smile widening on her extremely pretty face as thoughts and ideas started percolating inside her imagination of what she could do with and to this little man.

Theo turned to look at Hannah, “Please, you don’t have to do this,” he said.

Looking down, she nodded slightly, “I know,” she acknowledged, “I want to.”

Crestfallen, he lowered his gaze, knowing it was pointless to plead his case any further. This was similar to the conversation he had had with Grace before she used him.

Sophie transferred him over to Hannah, a subtle scent, almost like something sweet emanating from the blonde as he rolled into her soft hand.

Hannah lifted him closer to her face, “Don’t worry, you’re in good hands,” she said with a giggle, her warm breath holding an essence of fruit.

Sophie kissed the tip of her right index finger and touched it to Theo’s cheek, “Later sweetheart,” she said, winking at Hannah.

He looked up but said nothing, feeling slightly betrayed before Sophie turned and sauntered back down the hall.

 Closing the door to her room, Hannah crossed the floor and climbed onto her bed, sitting cross legged, right hand on top of her knee. “What shall we do first?” she asked, expression eager.

He shook his head, “You aren’t seriously considering this are you? Really?”

She frowned, “Why not?”

“Two reasons, one, you know how Sophie is, she may say everything is okay right now, but later she’ll be royally pissed, and second, what about my feelings? What about me? Does what I want even factor into the occasion?” he said, presenting his argument.

Puckering her lips, she nodded slowly, “Your words are compelling,” she stated.

Sensing possible victory, he was careful not to let his emotion bleed through onto his face. Nodding, “Finally, someone who hasn’t abandoned reason,” he praised.

Hannah grinned at the compliment, “So we’ll see,” she said, setting him down on the top of her blanket.

“See?” he asked, uncertain about the direction she was taking.

“Let it never be said I am not a fair girl,” she declared.

“I’m not sure I understand,” he said. ”Do you have something in mind?”

She nodded, blonde ponytail bobbing, “Yes. I’m going to do a little dance for you and if I don’t inspire any type of physical response from you, we’ll spend a nice platonic day together, watching movies or something,” she offered. “Fair?”

“Okay,” he said, nodding in agreement.

“But if I see I’m having an effect on you,” she started, reaching down placing the pad of her right index finger under his privates, “I am going to fuck you like you have never ever been fucked before,” she said, coy smile on the side of her face, as she shifted her bottom slightly under her.

Clearing his throat nervously, “Sounds fair,” he said, intimidated by the intensity smoldering in her twinkling emerald eyes. Would his resolve be strong enough to prevail?

Sliding sideways, Hannah got up off the bed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or leave feedback, it is always helpful and much appreciated, thanks for reading!