- Text Size +

Breakthrough

If Elliot’s calculations were correct, he believed he could not only make the device portable, but he might have also figured out a way to re-apply Clay’s logarithm to the GCR and reverse the shrinking process. Pleased with himself, he reached his right hand up and patted himself on the shoulder. Revisiting the idea of shrinking Olivia, he now knew they were probably just too many variables to be prepared for, especially with his mangled foot. With the theoretically possibility of expanding the technology to include restoration, he could offer her a trade. Restore him and he would offer her the portability, tit for tat. The question is, would she go for it? Hans was dead, there was no changing that, though without a corpus delecti to substantiate wrongdoing, her alibi should hold. He would need to be able to reassure her that she would be above any possible form of suspicion or malfeasance. If she felt threatened or cornered, he already knew what she was capable of.

Nodding slowly to himself, keeping his discolored and throbbing foot elevated, he knew this was his only gambit, he only avenue to escape the current situation. He would further propose she take credit for the entire project and subsequent development of the primary tech, he and Clay could take secondary acknowledgement. That would leave her with the ’glory’ Hans had robbed from her. Personal assurances of no retaliatory actions for anything she had done. Would it be enough? Had the power already corrupted her ability to see reason?

Thinking of Clayton, he lay back and wondered after the younger man and hoped he was okay. So many variables and moving parts. What would she decide?

Sowing

Having removed Ted from the drawer, Sophie dressed in dark colored Capri pants sat crossed legged on the bed with Theo’s father perched on her right knee.

“Is this about Theo and his sore feeling over our time together, is that what you wanted to talk to me about?” she asked, looking down at the man.

Ted waved a hand and made a dismissive sound, “Hardly, he’ll get over it,” he said. “What I would really like to discuss are some of the problems I anticipate in the foreseeable future for you and, well, us.”

“Oh?” she asked, tilting her head to one side. “Go on,” she encouraged, curious to hear what the older man’s point of view.

“You are an intelligent young woman. Surely you know you can’t just keep making people little right? You know there are people who are going to miss us? Just like I came looking for Theo, there are people who are going to come looking for me. Are you going to shrink my wife, my daughter? And I think it’s pretty obvious that there are others who have been shrunk too, more than Theo and I. Eventually, something somewhere is going to break and I just don’t want it to be you or me, or Theo that gets caught in the wash,” he stated.

Her eyes narrowed.

He raised his hands and grinned, “I’m not belly aching, just calling it like I see it. The more people go missing, the more people are going to come snooping around. You can’t just keep shrinking people before something gets done that can’t get undone. Now I don’t know if we’ve crossed that line of no turning back, but if you haven’t, you might want to start thinking about whether or not you can undo this,” he advised.

As much as she enjoyed her new found sexuality, the feeling of having a tiny pleasuring her, the practical scientist in her knew his argument was rational, made sense. While she was thoroughly enjoying the interplay she understood the ramifications of continuing along the treacherous path was bound to unravel. She wondered if that line had not already been crossed. So far as she knew, Olivia had yet to design a means of reversing the shrinking process and Dr. Brauer was dead, but she had covered those tracks pretty well. How many others were there? Dr. Sommers, Clayton, Bryce, the list was getting longer and the odds of no one taking notice were evaporating very rapidly.

Frowning, she nodded slowly. “Let’s hypothesize a moment, say we do possess a means of returning you to full size, what’s to prevent you or Theo from going to the authorities?” she asked.

Ted laughed heartily, “And tell them what? A wickedly hot girl made me small and had me play with her pussy? Who on earth would possibly believe that?” he asked, shaking his head, grin still on his gruff face.

“Once the technology is revealed however, such claims will be given a lot more credence,” she countered, wondering how the government itself might seize the technology and possibly abuse its applications.

“Possibly,” he conceded, nodding his head, “But where’s the proof? Where’s the evidence? It’ll just be another sensationalized headline in some tabloid somewhere and the counter argument will be it’s just an attempt to undermine the technology by some liberal concerned about big brother using the science to further some hidden agenda, blah, blah, blah,” he answered, hoping his argument was sounding convincing.

She nodded slowly, mulling over the information.

“Besides, what’s to say anyone who has been shrunk will report it to the authorities? I mean, I’m not going to say shit. Theo? Pfft, I wouldn’t worry about that,” he reassured.

“How can you be so sure?” she asked.

“Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m hoping we can all get out the other side of this intact with some wonderful memories, but if Theo doesn’t want to get with the program, then we can look at the option of keeping him in his current condition, tiny. I was the one came looking for him, and now knowing what I know, I’m the one who can say he’s okay, if you catch my meaning,” he replied, chuckling softly.

“Interesting,” Sophie said.

Ted nodded, spreading his hands. “Right?”

“You’ve certainly given me some food for thought,” she said, gently picking him up off her knee. Scooting to the edge of the bed, she stood up and parted her legs slightly. With her free hand, she pulled out the front of her pants and panties and lowered him feet first, smiling, as he actually seemed to assist, moving to his body to get into the most advantageous position to be able to stimulate her delicate flesh.

Releasing the fabric, feeling him nestled into her folds, she walked over to the dresser.

Theo looked up, pout still evident, arms folded across his chest.

Shaking her head, she reached down and gathered him up, bringing him in front of her face. “You going to continue to hang your bottom lips out?”

He looked from side to side, “Where’s my dad?” he asked, not seeing his father.

“Currently snuggling up against my pussy,” she answered bluntly.

His frown deepened, he remembered a time when just uttering the word pussy would bring a blush to her cheeks. “No,” he said, tone petulant.

“Are you sure?”

He turned and looked away from her but didn’t respond.

“Okay, you want to act like a baby,” she said, nodding her head slowly, “Let’s go see what Hannah’s doing for the balance of the day, maybe she can come up with something to change your disposition,” she added, lowering the hand holding him and turning to the door.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or leave feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!