- Text Size +

Olivia and Clayton

Although it was late when Olivia returned to her apartment, the sensation of having Clayton still pressed against her body excited her, sending a delicious shiver through her. Chuckling, she moved to the bathroom. Pulling the front of her panties away from her body with her thumbs in the elastic waist band, she could see the small man entangled in the thatch of her unruly and dampened minge. She grinned. Removing her right hand, she reached in and tried to get him free, tugging at a few strands of hair that had wrapped themselves around his body but were somehow still connected to her. Wincing a couple of times, she finally got him free and set him on the bathroom counter.

His hair matted, face shiny and slick, a few stray hairs of hers still clinging to his moistened prune like flesh, he grinned up at her.

“After some careful consideration, I am willing to overlook your recent attempt to flee,” she offered, stern look on her face.

“Very generous,” he acknowledged.

“I need you to assure me you won’t try something like that again,” she cautioned, head to the side, expression still very serious.

He nodded. “I was scared,” he said.

“And you won’t try to flee again,” she added.

He shook his head from side to side, “I won’t,” he promised.

“Good,” she said, face relaxing into a smile.

“If I might,” he started, “Maybe a shower or a bath?” he asked, spreading his hands wide.

She nodded, “After,” she advised, beginning to strip out of her clothes until she was completely naked. Next she took out a small pair of scissors from the drawer in the front of the counter and began to trim the tangled mess of unruly pubic hair between her thighs, dropping the snippings into the toilet where float on the surface, unable to break the surface tension of the water. Clipping herself fairly short, she looked down at him. He was staring at the delectable frilly lips peeking through the cropped bush.

“Shower time,” she said, turning and starting the water in the tub, testing it for temperature before pulling up the little metal lever on the spigot to engage the shower. Scooping her hand around him, she stepped into the shower and pulled the white shower curtain floral panel closed. Setting him down on the built in ledge of her shower, she took a bar of soap and turned her back to the spray, running the soap up and down her legs before applying the pink disposable razor to her slippery flesh. Shaving her legs, she tilted her pelvis and neatly shaved the edges of her pubic hair, bringing it into a small triangular shape above her vagina.

“Well?” she asked, looking at Clayton.

He nodded appreciatively. “Very nice,” he said, sly grin as he looked down from his perch.

Placing the bar of soap on the ledge next to him, she nodded to it. He smiled, swiping his hand across the beige colored surface and bringing his hands to his body.

Together, they spent almost fifteen minutes showering. When she was finished, she toweled off and took him into her bedroom.

She sat back, legs parted, knees up and set him on the bed near her groin. Stepping forward, he slipped his hands between the petals of her freshly shorn flower. Her body began to react almost immediately as her vagina began to swell, dew drops of lubricant started seeping from her delicate flesh. Her natural scent mingling with the essence of clean, very heady and arousing.

She giggled, reaching down with both hands to spread her labia to reveal the opening in her sex. He stood and stared a moment before running his hands over the slippery frilly pink tissue. A soft moan escaped her lips as she began to slightly move her hips against the motion of his hands. He traced around her urethra and began stimulating the nub nestled in against the hood at the top of her sex.

He was amazed at how supple and sleek she was as he massaged and manipulated her sensitive area. Further, he marveled at the copious quantity of juices leaking from her, running out of her over her perineum and across her tight little anus.

It didn’t require much and soon she began to buck and writhe, concerning him that she might in her delirious frenzy of pleasure inadvertently squash him. He took a step back.

Opening her eyes and craning her head forward, “Don’t stop,” she instructed, hands still holding herself open.

He smiled and shook his head.

With her right hand she grabbed him by his upper torso, bringing him toward her pussy feet first. Pushing him inside her hot opening feet, the pink swollen flesh yielding to his intrusion, burying him inside of her up to his arms pits. Slowly, she began to work him in and out, driving him hard into her and slowly pulling him back before plunging him in again. Her breathing seem to become more labored and while he was still deeply imbedded, she released him, focusing her attention on her clit, fingers mercilessly assaulting the tiny center of her pleasure until she let out a loud gasp and came.

The tissue all around him convulsing, each contraction threatening to suck him deeper inside of her. He could feel her sticky fluid erupting, seeping out of her, inundating his senses.

After her tremors subsides, she reached down took ahold of one of his arms, drawing him free a trail of her juice linking his foot to her pussy until finally it broke.

Holding him over her chest, she shook her head slightly, the post climax bliss still touching her cheeks, “Mmm, very nice,” she murmured, depositing him on her chest.

Grinning he got up and nodded, her secretions beginning to dry on his skin.

“We need to get you cleaned again,” she chuckled, taking him in the hand she had used to bring herself off with. Reluctantly, she climbed off the bed, glancing back at the damp spot of pleasure left in the wake of their play and knowing she needed to change her linens.

Heading into the bathroom, she set Clayton down in the sink and left him to clean himself while she stripped the bed.

Three’s a Crowd.

The following morning, Sophie woke and stretched, the feeling of the warm sun shining through her bedroom window and on her skin refreshing. Sitting up, she swung her legs out over the edge of the bed and yawned. Knuckling her eyes, she stood up and padded across the floor to the drawer where Ted and Theo had spent the night. Inside the drawer, at opposite ends were father and son, both awake.

“Morning boys,” she said, running her hands through her unkempt long hair.

Both men looked up at the dark haired giantess looking down on them. She could sense some tension between parent and child.

Theo turned his head, but Ted got to his feet. “Morning sexy,” he said with a smile, flashing her his pearly whites.

She smiled back, “You seem to be in a chipper mood,” she commented cheerfully.

“Why shouldn’t I be? After our little romp last night, slept like a bloody baby,” he replied with a chuckle, broad smile still on his face.

She nodded, turning her head ever so slightly to the side.  She pointed a finger at Theo, her eyebrow raised.

“He’s just a little sulky because we had such a good time last night,” answered Ted. Theo looked back and shot his father a murderous glance.

Sophie frowned and pursed her lips. “What’s wrong Theo?” she asked.

“I’m just a little disappointed with what happened is all, I mean, I thought we were doing stuff,” he complained, expression pouty.

She laughed softly, “Ever since I started taking an interest in these little games, you’ve been acting like a little girl trying to find a way to get out of it,” she said, shaking her head.

He pouted, “But,” he started.

“But you weren’t in charge and it wasn’t going the way you wanted it to so now you’re making sad puppy dog eyes,” she finished, raising her eyebrows and making a pouty face of her own.

“No,” he protested, lip still jutting out, tone reminiscent of a petulant child.

Ted was nodding, grin still plastered on his face.

She chuckled softly. “I’ll get cleaned up and then grab some food,” she said, shaking her head, unruly dark locks moving back and forth..

Ted nodded. Theo crossed his arms and turned away.

Once she had gone, Ted walked over to where Theo was sitting cross legged.

“Stop being an asshole,” he stated, frowning down at his son.

Theo shook his head. “Me? Being an asshole? You slept with my girlfriend!” he asserted, anger laced in his tone.

“What? I’m supposed to wave my arms and go no, no, stop?” he asked, sour expression on his rugged face.

Theo let out a big breath, frowning.

“Listen, I want you to understand something. I am going to do everything I possibly I can to try and get her to make us back to normal,” Ted said. “Okay?” he asked, putting a hand on Theo’s shoulder.

“She can’t” countered Theo, shaking his head.

“What?”

“She said right now they were incapable of reversing the process,” Theo supplied.

Ted frowned. “Hmm, let me think about this a minute,” he said, trying to put some puzzle pieces into place.

“What’s to think about? We’re stuck like this,” moped Theo.

Ted paced back and forth in the drawer. Was it true? Was the process irreversible? He didn’t think so, in fact, he was pretty sure the doctor lady knew something more than she was letting on. Time to start planting some seeds.

Sophie returned with some fresh food, placing the small plate inside the drawer. Ted smiled and nodded, verbally expressing his gratitude. Theo remained aloof.

“I have a couple of questions for you, if that’s okay?” Ted inquired, looking up at her.

Lips spreading into a smile, she nodded, “Sure.” 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, review, or just give general feedback, it is always helpful and much appreciated, thanks for reading!