- Text Size +

Elliot

His crushed foot throbbed immensely, but he wasn’t going to complain, he had seen what Olivia could and would do, of her ability to get nasty, there was no doubt. She wanted him to reconfigure the GCR in such a way as to make it portable, he frowned, the expression adding years to his already aged face. The power requirements to engage the field pulse were very high and the computational requirements staggering. He suspected if he failed, she would simply dispose of him and that his end would swift and ignominious. Olivia’s contribution to the project was the genetic sequencing and genome coding. He knew Hans took credit for it, but she was the brains behind it. Clayton had already provided the necessary algorithms essentially eliminating his use and value to her.

He shifted his weight, face contorting as his ankle complained. A scheme started to develop in his mind. He wasn’t sure, but it was pretty obvious Olivia had accomplices, persons in cahoots. The most likely candidate of course was the pretty brunette, Sophie which then pointed to the possibility of Grace also being involved. He highly doubted either of the two college woman were fully cognizant of the depths of Olivia’s ambition, which meant if could somehow eliminate Olivia from the equation, his odds of restoration and continued survival would increase exponentially. If he could intentionally create a misfire and catch Olivia with a pulse, shrinking her, he might be able to appeal to Sophie or Grace. She wanted it portable, he wanted freedom. As long as he could make it seem like she was getting what she wanted, he might get what he wanted.

Sophie

When Sophie returned to her room, both Ted and Theo were reclining on the bed. She smiled and crossed the floor to stand near the bed.

“I’m pretty tired,” she said, “It has been a long day, but I must admit Ted you’ve kept me on the edge for most of it, so I think I’m going to let you finish what you started,” she added, nodding as she untied the cloth belt to her housecoat.

“Excuse me?” said Ted, looking up at her face and frowning.

Sophie allowed her robe to open. Grinning, she pulled a strand of dark wet hair across her mouth and moved a step closer, her knees touching the bed.

“But you’re Theo’s girlfriend,” he said, puzzled and a little intimidated by the intensity of the look in her sapphire colored eyes.

“This has nothing to do with boyfriend or girlfriend, you started a fire and now you’ll have to put it out,” she said, reaching down and taking Theo in her hand.

“It’s okay Dad,” Theo reassured as he was being elevated away from the bed, “Just mow the lawn,” he encouraged, half smirk on his face as she took him to the desk drawer.

After setting Theo down, she went to the door and removed her robe, hanging it from the hook on the back of the door.

As she walked back toward the bed, hips swaying suggestively from side to side, Ted swallowed hard. Sophie was pretty, no she was downright beautiful but the girl was as big as ten story building.

“Let’s see if there’s anything this old dog can do that maybe the puppy couldn’t,” she said, climbing over top of him and onto the bed. The weight of her clambering over, drop him to a knee. He nodded, as she situated herself on her butt, back reclining against the pillows stacked against the headboard, knees up and slightly parted.

Soon as she was set, he moved forward into the space between her legs. He could feel warmth radiating off her flesh, a floral scent clinging to her smooth unblemished skin.

She watched, nibbling at her thumb as Ted reached out with his tiny hands and touched the skin beside her outer labia, tracing his fingers up and down the side without touching her yet.

She giggled, appreciating the play. He stepped back and motioned for her to open herself. Sliding a hand down across her tummy, she spread her lips for him, revealing the vibrant pinkness within.

There was definitely a noticeable difference between how father and son approached the task. Theo tentative and timid, Ted confident and assured. Father understood the physiology and immediately set to the task of stoking her furnace. She found her level of arousal increasing as Ted worked to please her pussy.

Moving in close, he slid his left arm inside of her all the way to the shoulder, curling his arm up and inward, hand exploring, almost as if looking for something. He shifted his position, withdrawing his arm part way, turning and pushing his other arm in. Her juices continue to flow, almost dribbling out of her.

“Little help,” he said, pushing forward into her sleek tunnel and ducking his head down into her opening.

Seizing him by the legs, she fed him head first into her hungry aroused vagina, the slippery flesh parting to accommodate him as he plunged into her depths. Rather than thrash and resist, he turned himself over onto his back and began stroking her from within. He found what he was looking for and began to work her g spot, rubbing it twisting it, kneading.

She could feel herself building toward imminent and explosive release and Ted was unrelenting, breath coming faster and faster, higher and higher she climbed until her whole consciousness exploded with ecstasy, crushing down upon him, yet somehow, he continued to manipulate and stimulate her driving her nerve endings haywire, she screamed aloud and rolled onto her side as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body.

He grew still as she shuddered yet again. She rolled over onto he back again, legs parted. Slowly, methodically, he began to writhe and wiggle, slipping out of her.

“Goddamn girl, juices like bloody wine,” he said, leaning forward and sipping some of the nectar still seeping out of her.

She chuckled, almost a nervous laugh, she had never come so hard before in all her life. “What did you just do?’ she asked, voice still a little breathless.

“Never send a boy to do a man’s job,” he said, winking at her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to provide feedback, comment or review, thanks for the read!