- Text Size +

Father and Child Reunion

Sophie returned with Olivia to the doctor’s apartment complex where she picked up her car and returned home. It had been a long day and she was tired. Even Ted had ceased moving for some time and she thought for a moment she might have inadvertently smothered him. Prodding the exterior of her pants, he squirmed and she felt reassured.

Entering the house, she stopped in the kitchen to get some food into her tummy and gather some eats for Theo. Climbing the stairs, she made her way to her room. Turning on the light, Theo was in his usual place in the top drawer of the desk. He roused at the light.

Walking over, she collected him and made her way to the bed where she set him down before taking a position beside him on the bed, plate resting on her lap.

He was about to say something, but she raised a hand to silence him. “Please,” she started, “Let me go first. I have had an opportunity to see what a dick boyfriend looks like and I think I may have been acting a little bit crazy like a hardnosed bitch in the last little while given everything that’s going on and I wanted to apologize to you because I think you bore the brunt of it,” she said, smiling down at him.

Theo let out a huge sigh of relief, “Oh babe, you don’t know how happy I am to hear you say that, I’m so glad you’re coming to your senses, I was so worried about you,” he chuckled, relief flooding through him.

She put a finger to his cheek and smiled, “You know that I love you, right?” she asked softly, eyes bright.

He nodded vigorously, “And I love you,” he avowed. “But, you know that, well Grace and I…” he left the rest about his encounter with the delicate doll faced brunette unsaid.

She smiled warmly, “It’s okay. I know I encouraged it and again sometimes I get ahead of myself, but there is also a part of me that is very curious about what it would be like to be with her, you know, that way,” she mused, the faintest of smiles on her lips as the prospect passed through her mind.

He nodded. “There’s something else you need to know,” he said solemnly. “When Grace and I were done, she took me to the bathroom to clean up and Hannah walked in and saw me,” he added, a little hesitation in his voice.

Sophie touched an index finger to her lips and tapped it. “What did she say?” she asked, eyes narrowing, smile evaporating.

“Well, Grace made her promise to keep quiet and she said she would,” he explained.

Sophie nodded.  Could Hannah be trusted? The circle of people with insider knowledge was growing daily and the likelihood of someone slipping up was increasing almost exponentially. The thought of shrinking Hannah crossed her mind, but she dismissed it.

Theo remained quiet, looking up at Sophie, waiting.

She looked back down at him again.

“Does that mean you’ve reconsidered your stance on involving my dad?” he asked, almost reluctantly.

“I’ve been giving that a lot of thought lately and knowing how much it would to you to see your dad, I think you’re right,” she assured, beaming down a smile at him.

He nodded his head, smile splitting his lips. “Oh Sophie, that’s fantastic!” he exclaimed.

She smiled and nodded, “I thought you would like that,” she said.

“When can we involve him? I mean, you know, let him know what’s going on?” Theo asked expectantly, brows raised, expression hopeful.

“I think you should tell your father sooner than later,” she added.

A huge smile erupted on Theo’s face, “Oh sweetheart, thank you,” he gushed.

“Again I’m not sure how much of a help he might be, but because letting him know was important for you, that it important for me,” she said, setting the plate aside and rising off the bed slowly before turning to face him.

He grinned and nodded.

She pulled the front of her yoga pants forward, her waist higher than him so her couldn’t see what see was doing. Reaching into her pants, she started to pull her arm back, lower lip held between her teeth. He watched, curious. Then he sat what was in her hand, it was his dad, all bound in clear tape, face pinched, hair matted and sticky. A few places it looked like the tape had lost its adhesion and was separating.

“Oh my god,” Theo exclaimed.

“It’s your dad,” she announced, big smile. “He’s been in there, gosh, most of the day anyway, but here he is,” she said, setting the wrapped figure on the bed beside Theo.

He looked up at her, then at his dad. The older man sputtered, drawing in a breath of fresh air.

Theo rushed to his father’s side. “Dad?” he said, trying to pull at the tape.

Ted opened his left eye, the right crusted shut, “Theo?” he croaked.

Sophie watched the reunion a moment then began to undress before putting on her robe.

“Oh Dad, I’m sorry,” lamented Theo, still struggling to unbind his pater.

“It’s okay,” coughed Ted, “I got myself into this,” he chuckled.

Theo shook his head.

“Going to have a tough time explaining this to your mother,” Ted chuckled.

Despite the gravity of the situation, Theo also chuckled, rolling his father over to remove some more tape.

“I’m going leave the two of you to spend some quality time while I have my shower,” Sophie said. Theo looked up at her and nodded as she exited out the door.

After considerable effort, Ted was free of the tape, examining patches of skin where all the hair had been removed.

“What are we going to do Dad?” Theo asked, eyes wide and filled with hope. “How are we going to get out of here?”

Ted laughed. “You’re going to do what these girls want,” he instructed.

Theo looked puzzled, “But?”

“But what? I spent the day rolled up into a tape ball and crammed up against your girlfriend’s gigantic beaver. Gives a guy a lot of time to develop a sense of perspective you know. Now I don’t know what that crazy machine was that did this to me, us I guess, but if we are going to have any chance whatsoever of getting back to normal, cooperation is the key,” Ted explained.

“You don’t understand, it escalates, I have literally been inside all three women in this house, used like a plaything,” Theo cried, voice bordering on whiny.

Ted shook his head. “Sack up, you want to make sure you put a smile on the face of every one of those girls because that means they’ll not be thinking about looking for somebody else and getting rid of you,” he stated.

“But we should try an escape,” countered the younger man.

“To where dullard? Can you operate that machine? No. Can you even get to that machine? No. You need to make sure that little girl loves you. Understand?”

“But Dad,” Theo protested.

“As long as she cares for you, she’ll take good care of you. Piss her off too much and who knows,” he advised, slamming his fist into his open hand.

Theo frowned.

Ted waved his hand dismissively at his son, “Looks like some food over there,” he said, walking across the bedspread toward the plate Sophie left behind.

Theo followed. “What are you going to do?” he asked.

“Eating pussy all day doesn’t put a whole hell of a lot of fuel in the tank, I’m starving,” Ted replied, grabbing a piece of orange from the plate and taking a big bite, sticky juice running down his chin and over his fingers.

Theo nodded slowly. “Why were you all taped up?” he asked.

Ted finished chewing, “Because I didn’t know what the hell was going on. One minute I’m looking for you and the cute doctor broad is showing me a machine and the next minute she shrinks me down and is trying to catch me,” he chuckled and took another bite.

“You tried to resist?”

Ted nodded, “But like I said, spending a day taped up and smothered by a pussy can alter a man’s way of thinking,” he said, setting the orange slice down and getting a piece of banana.

“So what are you going to do?” asked Theo.

“Any goddamn thing these women ask me to do. Your girlfriend or that doctor want me to mow their lawns, I’m going to put a big happy face on and do the best damn job I can, and you’d better do the same. All this pissing and moaning isn’t doing anybody any good,” he said, chewing on his fruit.

Theo let out a slow breath.

“Eat,” Ted instructed, indicating the food. “You need to keep up your strength.”

Theo nodded and moved toward the plate.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel to critique, good or bad, it always help refine the writing process, thanks for reading!