- Text Size +

Ted

Ted was already awake when Olivia removed him from her purse, and he wasn’t happy, lying wrapped from feet to shoulders in scotch tape and completely immobilized. He scowled, face a volcano of rage threatening to erupt. He took a quick mental note of his surroundings, the room looking like a bathroom of some type, but he didn’t care, he was too damn angry as he sullenly stared at her.

Sophie stepped from around Olivia’s back and smiled down on him. “Hi Ted,” she said pleasantly.

He made some sounds, but it was incoherent, muffled by a piece of tape covering the lower half of his face.

Reaching down, she careful peeled the tape away from his mouth.

“Sophie?” he asked, eyes wide with surprise and naked relief. “What the heck is going on here?” he asked, flicking a glance at Olivia before looking back to Sophie.

Olivia laughed.

“What the fuck have you done to me?” he demanded, glowering again at her, then softening when he looked to Sophie.

Olivia chuckled again and walked out of the room. “I’ll leave the two of you to it,” she said.

He struggled against the unyielding tape. “Let me up from this,” he said, “Before she gets back.”

Sophie shook her head slowly, “You’re not in charge here Ted,” she said, mock frown on her face.

“Sophie? What are you doing? You need to get this tape off of me,” he said, a tone of urgency in his voice.

“No, I think for now the tape will stay,” she said, nodding.

“Sophie, I swear by god,” he snapped. “Get this goddamn tape off of me, or I’ll,”

“You’ll what Ted?” she asked, grin on her face. “What are you going to do? Huff and puff, then what?” she asked, rubbing the side of his cheek with the tip of her finger.

He rolled and flopped over onto his stomach but could not break free, audibly growling in frustration.

“Are you done?” she asked, rolling him back over supine and chuckling softly.

His breathing was heavy, brow furled, definitely not happy. How on earth could he be so small? It defied logical explanation, and Sophie, she seemed to be amused by his situation. She should be helping. “This is no laughing matter,” Ted raged.

“I agree Ted, this is no laughing matter,” she said in a feigned serious tone as she lifted him off the counter by his feet with her right hand.

Pulling both the elastic waistbands to her yoga pants and her panties back with her left hand, she moved him near her stomach and positioned him over the narrow strip of trimmed hair decorating the area just above her vulva.

“What the hell are you doing?” demanded Ted, squirming.

“The day you accosted me in the hallway at the school, that’s where your Theo was, down there, nestled right in there, lapping away at my sweet little pussy, well I suppose not so little from your point of view,” she said mirthfully.

“You can’t be serious, Sophie, I demand that you stop this immediately!” he hollered in his little voice.

She laughed out loud, “Who are you to demand?” she said, shaking him slightly.

“This is crazy!” he yelled, now wiggling furiously in her grasp.

She chuckled, “Isn’t it,” she said, spreading her feet and lowering him into her undergarment against her now excited and weeping pussy. Releasing the elastic waistband, pinning him secure in place, she moved him into the exact right position though the fabric and let out a contented sigh as he continued to struggle, sending delicious shivers up her spine.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Olivia was waiting, Clayton in her hand. “All set?” asked the doctor.

Sophie grinned, pushing her hips forward, the outline of Ted barely visible beneath the dark fabric.

“That’s what you wanted him for?” asked the doctor.

Sophie grinned, a soft pink hue dusting her cheeks, “Mm-hmm,” she noised.

Olivia looked down at Clayton, a smile spreading across her face, “You think?”

Sophie shrugged, “It’s up to you, but if you keep him there, you know he can’t escape,” she offered.

Olivia snickered. “Maybe,” she said. She glanced at Sophie, then down.

“I’ll step out,” Sophie said, moving around the doctor and allowing her some privacy.

Pulling her pants and panties out, she frowned, it had been quite some while since she had taken the time to do any yard work down below. Should she put him down there head first? Feet first? She wished she had asked for a little instruction prior to deciding to give it a try. Lowering him down feet first, she tilted her pelvis and laid his body, facing her, in the natural groove before letting her pants go. Shifting her weight from hip to hip, she adjusted his position. She shook her head and giggled to herself.

Stepping out of the bathroom Sophie greeted her with a smile, ”Are you ready?” she asked.

Olivia nodded, “I feel kind of strange, like I’ve got a lumpy panty shield,” she said.

“Wait till he wakes up,” Sophie said, eyebrow raised.

Driving over to the lab, Olivia pointed out Ted and Theo’s vehicles, “We need to do something about those,” she said.

About halfway from Olivia’s car, she suddenly stopped. Sophie looked at her in askance.

“I think he’s awake,” Olivia said.

Leaning in close, “So how does it feel? Knowing he is pinned against you, a slave to your whim?” she asked, tongue tucked into the corner of her mouth, eyes afire.

Olivia laughed throatily, “I like it,” she said, indeed the psychological aspect was almost as thrilling as feeling him struggle against her, stimulating her desire. Moving forward, they resumed their journey across the parking lot, now almost half full, morning sun shining down.

Walking up the to the lab, they spent almost two hours trying to find a way to extract the critical core components to make the device small enough to transport easier.

Frowning, “I don’t think so, maybe if Dr. Sommers was here,” Sophie suggested.

“Damn,” Olivia replied, “I was really hoping we could make it portable ourselves, but I suppose you’re right, the mechanical aspects of the GCR were his responsibility.”

Sophie nodded.

“Even with his expertise at our disposal, I think it’s still too short of notice, but he may be instrumental in ultimately helping achieve portability. Glad I didn’t drop him down the garbage disposal,” she said with a chuckle.

Sophie shook her head, “Garbage disposal?”

“There was an incident with Hans yesterday. I got rid of him down the garbage disposal,” she explained.

“That’s pretty horrible,” Sophie answered.

“I needed to protect our secret, you understand?” Olivia asked.

Sophie frowned.

“We’ll need to comeback tonight, maybe put Bryce in a wheelchair, bring him up the elevator. You and Andrea could wheel him up here while I distract Warren,” Dr. Featherstone said.

Sophie agreed and together they drove back to Olivia’s apartment to share the plan with Andrea.

Rapping gently on the Andrea’s door,

“Yes?” asked Andreas voice from behind the door.

“It’s Olivia,” said the doctor.

The sounds of the chain and deadbolt unlocking preceded Andrea opening the door. “He’s awake,” she said, stepping back from the portal to allow the women in. “He’s really not happy.”

“Is he secure?” Olivia asked, moving quicker.

Andrea nodded.

Walking into the other room, the looked down on the bound Bryce. He screamed into the tape, sound muted. Eyes boring holes into the women as they stood there.

We are going to have to take shifts watching him,” Olivia said.

“I’ll go first, you two go get some rest,” Sophie volunteered.

Olivia and Andrea exchanged looks and then both nodded.

Sophie took a position on the couch overlooking Bryce, one leg up. Reaching down, she could feel the hard nub of the back of Ted’s head as she used it to make slow circles through the fabric of her yoga pants.