- Text Size +

It’s the Little Things in Life

Immediately, he staggered backward, as if physically struck in the center of his chest. She sat down on the edge of the bed to watch, a wide smile on her face. Dropping to his hands and knees on the hotel room floor, he began to shrink in on himself, diminishing rapidly. In less than fifteen seconds, he had vanished into the pile of his own clothes.

Scrambling through the heaps of material, Oleg finally emerged. A baffled look of bewilderment on his face as he tried to process what he saw. Everything was monstrously huge. He looked at his clothes then to her. He was confused.

Still sitting on the corner of the bed, looking down upon him, like an eagle watching a field mouse, she had a big smile on her pretty face. He lifted his hands and looked down his body then back up at her. “What is this thing you have done to me?” he demanded, tone hostile.

Shifting off the bed, she crouched down near him and gathered his tiny little frame in her left hand. To her, he wasn’t more two or so inches in height. “You said you wanted to know where Mr. Thelwell went. When he opened the portal, he was little and I was big, like you and I are right now. He had to pay the price for opening the conduit. First I used him for my pleasure,” she smiled wickedly, “And then I took his life spark inside of me,” she said, rubbing her free hand across her tight stomach.

“No this is wrong thing, you fix me,” he said firmly, an element of panic in his voice.

She favored him with an over-exaggerated pout. “You still don’t want to play?” The pout turned into a broad smile. “The things were are going to do.”

“No,” he replied emphatically. “This is not funny!”

Sucking her lower lip between her teeth, “You said you thought I was a beautiful woman,” she countered.

“Yes, I say you are very beautiful, but you are giant now. How are you so big?” he replied, shaking his head in utter incredulity.

She giggled, then brought him closer to her body, near her smooth round left breast. Tracing his tiny little body around her stiffening nipple, she felt a tingle of excitement ripple through her flesh. He fussed and tried to push away, but his protests only served to heighten her need. Bringing him to her mouth, she kissed him on his face, then licked him from his navel up over his face. Slick with her saliva, she traced the aureole of her right breast slowly with him, taunting the hardening flesh. Further down over her tight stomach, she dragged him. Parting her legs wide, she exposed her swollen vagina, slick with anticipation.

Her feminine essence was strong, potent, almost intoxicating. A beautiful pussy, the sheer magnitude of which was daunting to him. Separating her lips with her free hand, she showed him the succulent pink within. She pressed him against the moist flesh, circling him around her exposed clitoris before dragging him up and down the length of her sweet place. Shifting her hold of him and tilting her pelvis, she pushed him feet first into her pussy until he was in her up to his armpits, the muscles trying to tug him deeper inside the delicate folds. She continued to massage herself while slowly sliding him and out of her hole. As her rhythm increased, so too her breathing, soon she was bucking, suddenly her vaginal muscles clamped down repeatedly around his chest as her pussy convulsed with orgasm. Over and over the contractions occurred, squeezing the air out of his tiny lungs. She let out a low moan of ecstasy as the last of the delicious sensations passed through her body. Still embedded in her swollen vagina, Oleg pushed against the delicate flesh in an effort to get himself free but everything was so slippery. Pearlescent secretions seeped out of her and over him. Inadvertently he pushed against her clitoris. Suddenly she shuddered and brought her legs together, “Nerves are still a little raw,” she teased playfully, though he barely heard as her labia majora folded over him, smothering him in her sex. After a few moments, she parted her legs again. Reaching down, she grabbed him by the head and shoulders and drew him out of her greedy pussy, his lower body slick in her milky expulsion of pleasure. Shifting her grip around his chest, she brought him level with her face.

“That was delightful,” she complimented, rewarding him with an appreciative smile. “Now to show you where Arthur is,” she brought him closer and opened her mouth wider.

“No!” he shouted as her tongue snaked out and he was sucked into her mouth.

“Mmm,” she cooed as she moved him around the inside of her mouth with her tongue. He rolled and flailed, desperately trying to find purchase, something to grab ahold of to prevent being drawn down her throat.

She pinned him to the roof of her mouth and swallowed, releasing him, she played with him some more. She pushed him to her lips and plucked him from her mouth. Sitting upright, she placed him on the bed. “You wait right here, I’m going to pee, and when I get back we can go some more,” she said with a wicked grin.

Looking up, he watched her hips sway as she walked toward the bathroom. He staggered a couple of steps across the blanket toward the pillows, but his unsteady legs seemed to be made of rubber and he collapsed to his knees. Crawling, forward, he pulled himself upright and continued onward.

She emerged from the bathroom after only a minute with a capricious smile, “Next time I think I’ll leave you there so you can watch me pee.”

 He didn’t bother looking back, he just kept trying to get to the pillows.

Oleg’s cell phone began to ring.