- Text Size +

Zara

She got out of car and followed Oleg up to his room. Swiping his card, he held the door for her to enter the room. Once she was inside, he followed her and let the door close behind him. She sat on the corner of the king sized bed, the only bed in the room. His luggage and personals were all very neat and ordered and on the small couch near the window.

“You want maybe a drink?” he asked, bending down and opening the mini fridge and offering her a bottle of water.

She smiled and accepted the plastic bottle. “Thank you,” she said.

“Yes, no problem,” he replied, taking one for himself and sitting down on the small couch in the room. “How do you know Russian?”

She unscrewed the cap from the bottled water, took a small sip and shrugged. “I don’t know, I just do. This water is cold,” she said, a quizzical expression on her face.

“Yes, cold, from refrigerator. Is very strange for young beautiful woman to be wandering in forest alone, yes?” he asked, taking a belt from his own water, eyes studying her intently.

She nodded and smiled, setting her bottle on its side on the bed. “You think I am beautiful?” she asked coyly.

“Yes, very pretty,” he acknowledged with a nod.

She smiled demurely.

“You watch television, I will go for cigarette,” he said, clicking the TV on and tossing the remote beside her on the bed before walking to the door.

She watched in mute amazement as the television came to life and pictures crossed the screen. He stepped outside. There was a text message from Sebastian waiting on the phone. There was an extraction team coming to ‘bag’ the girl in the next 14 hours. Putting his phone away, he pulled out a fresh smoke and lit it.

She watched the images on the television screen intently, voraciously consuming every detail from the TV. She was riveted to the screen when Oleg returned.

“This device is absolutely amazing!” she said, big smile on her face.

“Television?” he asked, looking at the screen.

“Did you know that for only $9.99 you could get a large four topping pizza, delivered right to your door?” she asked.

“You are hungry?” he asked.

“There is so much information here,” she breathed, eyes returning to the screen.

“You want pizza? I don’t know if this little town has pizza place,” he said.

Getting up off the bed, she removed his jacket and handed it to him. “I want clothes like the ones on the television,” she said.

“It’s too late, no clothes places open until tomorrow,” he said, shaking his head. “I will get you robe from bathroom, you should not be naked.” He turned and started to walk toward the bathroom.

“Until this Sunday, if we buy one dress at regular price, we can get another one for half off,” she said enthusiastically after him.

Grabbing one of the white robes from the bathroom, he came back and handed it to her. “Yes, we will need to get you some clothes, for now, you wear this,” he said.

She looked at the plush robe and rubbed its softness against her face.

“You still want pizza?” he asked, taking a step toward the hotel phone on the desk, thinking he too could go for a pie.

She let robe fall to her feet and walked to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug, crushing her breasts against his muscular chest.

“No,” he said, disengaging himself from her arms and gently pushing her backward by the shoulders. Bending down, he picked up the robe and handed it back to her.

She frowned.

“Put robe on,” he said firmly.

She sulked a little, but put the robe on.

He nodded. “Pizza?” she shook her head. He frowned.

Opening the doors between the rooms, Oleg walked into Arthur’s room. Aside from Arthur’s luggage, there was also a brief case and a laptop. She followed behind. Oleg gathered up Arthur’s possessions and brought them back into his own room.

“Tonight, you sleep in other room, tomorrow we find you clothes,” he advised.

“Can you make the pictures on the TV?” she asked.

He shook his head ever so slightly before walking over and picking up the remote. “This,” he said, showing her the device, “is for TV,” he added, clicking the power button causing the 32” flat screen to come to life.

She took the remote from him and climbed on the bed, eyes glued to the dancing images on the screen.

“You stay in room, I will see you in morning,” he said before leaving Arthur’s room and closing the door behind him without locking it. He set up a ‘tumbler’ against the door, an anti-intrusion device wirelessly connected to his phone to alert him should it be disturbed. He turned the chair so it was facing the door, sat down, and threaded silencer onto his pistol before laying it on his lap.

He hadn’t intended to sleep and woke with a violent start. She was sitting on the end of his bed looking at him. He flicked a glance at the tumbler, but it was undisturbed.

“My name is Zara,” she said.

“Zara,” he repeated. “Good, maybe memories start to return. Good,” he repeated, nodding his head.

“That for me?” she asked pointing at the pistol.

“For anybody who might break in. Protection,” he replied, leaning forward and stretching the muscles in his back.

“Clothes?” she asked.

He looked at his wrist watch. “First I piss, then we see if little shop downstairs is open,” he said, grabbing the gun and standing up and moving toward the bathroom, removing the silencer as he walked. After emptying his bladder he returned.

“You must tie robe, you cannot go out with,” he pointed to the smooth hairless crease in her sex, “Your pussy. You must cover,” he said.

She half smiled, amused by his mannerisms. Pulling the robe closed, she tied it off. “There, now my pussy will not offend people,” she said in a thick mock Russian accent.

He scowled.

In the lobby of the hotel, there was a little clothes boutique.  The female store clerk thought it odd that Oleg’s companion was only attired in a bathrobe, but two crisp one hundred dollars bills made her very helpful.

“Lady will help you find clothes,” Oleg said, nodding in the direction of the store clerk.

The woman offered Zara a friendly smile, “Nadine is my name I’m here to help you in whatever way possible,’ she advised.

“Zara,” she replied.

Oleg took a chair while the women set about outfitting Zara. After an hour, he got up paced around, then went outside for a cigarette. When he returned, she was wearing a floral print knee length dress, with matching shoes. Behind her on the counter and beside the till were numerous bags of what Zara had selected.

“I love shopping!” she exclaimed, a big smile on her face. “Do you like my dress?” she asked, twirling around so he could see.

“Yes, very nice,” he remarked, looking passed her at the mountain of clothes she had picked out.

Nadine smiled.

Oleg handed over his credit card. “Fortunately, I have expense account.”

After shopping they ate in the hotel restaurant before heading back upstairs. Once in the room, Zara pulled the dress over her head.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

She smiled, pulling down lacy red underpants and stepped out of them. “Don’t you want to play with me?” she asked seductively.

“No,” he said strongly.

She moved forward and pressed herself into him, straining her head up for a kiss while groping him with her right hand. He pushed her back, firm.

“I want to play,” she said, brow furling.

“No,” he repeated.

She scowled at him. “Wait a moment, I just remembered where Arthur went,” she said, a look of feigned surprise coming over her face.

“You remember? Where is Mr. Thelwell?” Oleg asked.

She pointed her right index to her stomach. “Here,” she said.

“He is in your belly?” he asked, shaking his head.

She sucked her lower lip into her mouth and held it with her teeth before nodding.

“What does this mean? Is not possible, you are too little,” he scoffed.

Releasing her lip, she asked, “Would you like to see?”

“Yes, show me Mr. Thelwell,” he said, placing his hands on his hips.

“Are you sure?” she asked, eyes dancing with mischief.

He held his hands out, “No more play, you show me where is Mr. Thelwell,” he challenged.

A half smile crossed her face. “Remember, you asked for this.” She puckered lips, touched them with her right hand and blew him a kiss.