- Text Size +

The Fine Print

Positioned between Zara’s parted knees as he was, Arthur could feel warmth emanating from the skin of her legs.

He paused, looking directly ahead at the smooth crease in her pubis, shaking his head and taking a step backward.

“Don’t be shy,” she teased, tracking his gaze to her femininity.

He took another step backward involuntarily, pausing to look down to make sure he hadn’t wandered outside the perimeter of the protective circle. He paused momentarily, wondering now if this tactic of hers might be some cunning ruse to get him to abandon the protection of the circle of his own accord by fleeing. He smiled. “Very clever,” he said, shaking an admonishing finger at her. “You’re trying to trick me to leave the circle of my own volition,” he stated, tone smug.

She chuckled. “Silly little Arthur, your tiny circle protects you from nothing.” Removing her left hand from her knee, she reached in and prodded his chest with her forefinger, causing him to take several steps backward and outside the circle.

Panic gripped him. “But...” he blurted.

She made a sad face and tilted her head to the side, “Oh no,” she said in mock sympathy.

He took another step back, mind reeling. Flight crossed his mind, but the car was at least a thousand feet away, no more than a few steps for her.

“The book…” he babbled, almost incoherently.

Rolling her eyes, “The book, the book, the book,” she said, tilting her head from side to side each time she repeated it. Pausing, she looked down upon him and smiled, tone growing dangerous, “Means absolutely nothing.”

Arthur had lived his life according to a very strict and regimented code of conduct. He had always carefully anticipated every plausible variable and built an appropriate contingency. He understood now he had become blinded by his passion. He had become reckless, his desire to unravel the book let him away from his usual course and now here he stood, exposed and vulnerable before this creature of titanic proportions.

“What happens now?” he asked, voice full of uncertainty.

“There is the matter of price,” she replied, looking around the dual environment a moment before settling her eyes back on the slender man.

“What price?” he asked, swallowing hard.

“The sacrifice silly,” she replied with a soft laugh.

“Sacrifice?” he asked, Vivienne had only made mention of a price, not the nature of the price.

“Seeing none other, I must presume it to be you,” she replied, eyes alight with hunger.

“W-what?” he stammered.

Her smile grew, “Your essence. I could just take it, but where’s the fun in that. First, I think will use you here,” with her right hand she pointed to her vagina, “then, when I am finished, I will put you here,” she answered, opening her mouth and pointing at it.

“You can’t be serious,” he commented, shaking his head in denial. “That’s preposterous!”

“It is the price you must pay for opening the conduit,” she said bluntly.

“No,” he denied, unwilling to acknowledge the information.

“Enough of this idle banter little Arthur, my yearning grows with each passing moment, it is time for you to sate my hunger,” she growled, golden eyes blazing as she spoke.

Filled with dread, he turned quickly to run, but he turned too fast causing him to stumble forward. Using his hands, he regained his balance and continued to run.

Reaching down, she easily collected him in her hand, her skin was silky as she pulled away his suit and underclothes.

Lifting him to her face, she evaluated his aged slender nude body. Bringing him closer, she opened her mouth, snaked her long tongue out and licked him. Her tongue was raspy, like a cat’s. A single pass drew small blood dots to the skin of his chest and face. “Mmm,” she purred appreciatively. Her saliva was hot but not scalding. Arthur tried to twist and thrash against her vice like grip but to no avail, she was just too strong. He was helpless to resist her. She lowered herself to the ground and lay back. Slick with her saliva, she moved him over the spot between her legs, parting them to provide better access for her tiny toy. The closer he got, the hotter her flesh seemed to be, and her musk was strong and potent. Pressed against the moistening flesh, he was grateful the skin of her genitals was soft and supple. She used him expertly, deliberately teasing and titillating her huge pussy. As her passion mounted and her lust increased, she began to grind him harder against her pleasure center, bucking against the pressure. Biting her lower lip, she felt her first orgasm explode through her body, followed closely by a second wave of intense passion. Lying back, she allowed herself the luxury of enjoying the wonderful sensations coursing through her body. Looking at the tiny limp form in her hand, she reached down, and drew him through the slippery inner part of her vagina, through the milky pleasure nectar drooling out, and into her most sensitive opening, inserting him as far as she could without letting go. She let him remain there a few moments before begrudgingly pulling him free and bringing him up to her mouth. She sucked the tiny man into her mouth, tasting the mixture of his flesh and her passion. He began to rouse, coming to inside her mouth. She felt the fire in her loins re-ignite as he struggled. She started to finger herself again, furiously, forcing her body to respond to the urgency of her touch. She could feel the climax impending, getting closer and closer and at the exact moment her body exploded, she swallowed him, feeling him sliding down inside her as her body convulsed with pleasure. She lay there for a moment, allowing the delicious sensations to subside. Already she could feel the rift between planes closing, pulling her from her world into his, her body shifting and changing in accordance with the covenant. Rearing her head back, she howled.