- Text Size +

Charlotte

“We are going to need to make a place for you to sleep. While I would love to have you sleep with me at night, I’m pretty sure you would get crushed,” Charlotte said.

He looked at her, eyes cold and calculating. I survived Chechnya, I’ll get through this girl he mentally assured himself.

“Unless,” she tapped a finger to her lips, thinking. A slow devious smile crossed her face. Looking down at him, she nodded. “I could keep you in my panties for the night, all snug and cozy next to my vagina. I bet you would like that,” she said, grinning. “Wouldn’t you?”

“Sounds like party already,” he said sarcastically. The idea being locked up tight in this girls panties would definitely make escape mush more difficult. The initial strategy he was developing would be to get the girl’s code for her phone and once she was asleep, make an attempt to call to Mr. Vickers. They could triangulate his location tapping into the GPS locator on the phone.

She frowned, “I don’t think I like your tone,” she commented dryly.

He rolled his eyes, “Maybe I use wrong words, my English not so good,” he said, making an effort to appear contrite.

She nodded, “That could be,” she seemed to accept, forgiving the transgression, “But be careful, my tolerance for your insubordination is very small,” she warned.

He nodded. He wondered if he might have better success approaching the sister. If he cooperated with this girl long enough to escape her clutches, maybe the younger girl would be more receptive to providing aid.

“What about during day, where am I to go?” he asked.

She beamed, “You’ll be with me,” she replied.

He frowned, “Not all the time. Sometime you go to shower or make bathroom, where am I?”

Pausing, she nodded, “Good point,” she said. “Probably don’t want you down there when it’s that time of the month too,” she conceded as she contemplated what she might use as a means of shelter for her pet.

The smile on his face was not reflected in his eyes as he tried to fathom ways to escape. If he could get away from Zara, this little girl should be no problem.

“Hmm,” she noised aloud, looking at her makeup case before shaking her head.

“It does not matter where you put me, I will escape,” he stated, crossing his arms.

“You will never escape,” she said with a chuckle, eyes alive.

He snorted, “Only matter of time. You will make mistake, and I will be gone,” he avowed.

She frowned, and shook her head, “I won’t allow it!” she stated.

“And when I escape, I will be made tall again and then you and I will settle accounts,” he promised, eyes cold and merciless.

“Oh yeah?” she countered.

“I promise you I will come back here, before you die, I will fuck you in the ass!” he cracked, angry and frustrated.

“You want to fuck my bum, fine, let’s see how you like it being in there,” she spat verbally, grabbing him roughly around his torso and lifting him in front of her face.

He cursed, but her grip was ferocious, making it difficult to breathe.

With her free hand, she reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties, kicking them off with her feet.

Bringing him under her mouth, she puckered her lips and drooled a massive quantity of saliva onto his head. He sputtered and tried to wriggle, but her grip was secure and there was no escape. Flopping onto her back atop the bed, she brought her legs up, lowering him down between her thighs.

He could see where he was head through the thick slobber coating his face. She meant to insert him in her rectum.

“You want to be in my ass so bad, well, here you go!” she grunted, as she pushed his spit covered head hard against the tight rosebud of her starfish, reluctantly opening under her forceful pressure.

The sleek channel was incredibly hot, the tissue moist and dank as it closed around and held him fast. Somehow, he could still breathe, though just, the air foul. The pressure around his ankles suggested she had not pushed him all the way in, leaving his feet outside of her.

He could feel pressure along the length of his body through the thin membrane of tissue separating her vagina and anus and knew she was playing with herself, pushing fingers into her vagina.

The muscles seemed to contract around him as she shifted her weight and hips in the pursuit of climax. There was nothing he could but endure. It felt like he was being crushed.

He could hear the sound of her blood rushing more quickly as she reached climax, the muscles again clamping all around him. He could feel her pulling at his feet, the force causing him pain as she slowly extracted him from her bottom, the delicate lining of her ass clinging tenaciously to him before surrendering him.

“Mmm, that was amazing,” she cooed, body glistening with perspiration from her effort to come. “That’s twice now you’ve forced me to discipline you,” she cautioned, the blush of color from her orgasm still coloring her cheeks as she put him down on her taut stomach.

Pulling himself into a seated position, he sat there quietly, full of rage. In the course of his employment, both in the military and with the Path he had hurt people, deriving no particular enjoyment in it. When the opportunity came, he would hurt her, and he would enjoy it.