- Text Size +

Tiny

When he awoke in the constricting wet darkness, unable to tell up from down, he had no clue of how long he had been unconscious. He wondered for a moment where he was. Recollection came roaring back, she had pushed him up inside herself, he was still deep inside that woman’s vagina. How could he possibly have survived? When she climbed onto him, did he somehow push some air inside her when he stretched her cunt out with his cock? He sensed motion by the movement of her slippery muscle tissue undulating around him. The rushing sound of blood coursing through her body and the rhythmic beating of her heart loud in his ears. He found the velvety prison slowly growing ever tighter around him, the air thick and acrid, hard to breathe. He needed to escape. Trying to find a way the out, he squirmed and wriggled, trying to re-position himself. In the sticky gooey darkness, he found a small nub of firm flesh, a prominence nestled in amongst the inner folds of her pussy, something he could grab hold of. Grabbing it, he pulled himself closer. The nub seemed to stiffen more under his grasp. The tissue around him seemed to swell, crushing in on him, making it even harder for him to move and maintain a channel to the air.

Zara paused a moment, looking down toward her vagina. The sensation titillated her again, then a third time. She found herself starting to become aroused again. Could it be? She wondered, was he still alive down there, bringing this surprise gift of pleasure? As the pleasure intensified, she giggled. Returning to the room where she and Tiny had originally coupled, she leaned her ass back against the desk and began to caress her breasts through her dress, kneading them and flicking hardening nipples, but being careful not to damage Lori. The sensations in her pussy were intensifying, sucking her lower lip into her mouth, she could feel another orgasm building within her.

The crushing darkness was almost more than he could bear as he was assaulted again and again and drenched anew in a fresh gush of her juices. He burrowed his right arm through the path in the dark and found what felt like the edge of the opening in her vagina. He slithered his left arm next to his right, reaching for the exit of his fleshly confinement. There was a sudden rush of air around him as it rushed out of her, the walls closed in. There was no longer any air, he fought and tried to claw for the opening with all the strength he could muster. Desperately he kicked and thrashed and he was rewarded with a fresh breath as his face breached her opening. He surmised her legs were together, but he was able to draw another lungful of oxygen from between her lips. He figured he was inverted inside her, with his head and shoulder out of her body but still within the moist confines of her labia.

Climax subsiding, she made her way to the bathroom. Hoisting her dress and dropping her undergarments, she sat on the porcelain toilet, parting her legs to examine her vulva. Barely visible was a tiny hand peeking out from between her labia majora. Reaching down, she took the hand between her thumb and forefinger and gently pulled him free. His hair and beard were matted with remnants of their earlier union and his flesh looked prune like and wrinkled but otherwise he seemed unhurt. Still holding him by the hand, she raised him up to her face level.

“Imagine my delight that you have managed to survive Tiny,” she said with a big beaming smile. Taking him over to the sink, she set him in the basin and turned the handles of the faucets. Testing the water for temperature, she also made sure the force would not be too much for him.

“Where’s my boys?” he croaked hoarsely, standing unsteadily in the sink and coughing up ingested fluid.

She put a finger to her lips and said, “I ate all of them. I can still feel them in my tummy,” she moved her hand down and over her flat stomach. “Now I want you to clean yourself up,” she instructed.

He wanted to sob, burying his face in his hands, shuddering.

“You’ll have to admit, there is a certain irony to being called Tiny as now you truly are tiny,” she said with a grin, nudging him with her finger toward the stream of warm water spilling out of the tap.

“Please, just fix me and let me go,” he pleaded, reaching a hand toward her.

“No silly little one, there are still so many pleasures we’ve yet to explore and think of the fun we’ve yet to have,” she said.