- Text Size +

Where’s Tiny?

“Clyde is here,” announced the voice of Drake through the door. After a moment of silence, “Tiny did you hear me? I said Clyde is here,” repeated Drake, opening the door to peer in, a sour look on his face.

Zara still lay on the couch, eyes closed, waves of pleasure subsiding slowly as she continued to touch herself in ways that made her flesh tingle.

“Where’s Tiny?” Drake asked licking his lips, eyes lasciviously roaming over the exposed flesh between her legs.

Opening her eyes, “All used up I’m afraid,” she lamented, swinging her legs over and off the couch and sitting upright, hands on her lovely thighs.

Drake continued to stare. He’d seen chicks before, but this one was something special.

“What’s the fucking hold up?” asked an unfamiliar voice as another man pushed passed Drake and stepped into the room. He was 6’2”, lean, clean shaven and probably in his middle years. He was dressed in business attire and did not look like the other bikers she had met. However, like Tiny, this man possessed an air of confidence and command.

“He was in here with her,” explained Drake, confused, jabbing a thumb in her direction, eyes still lingering on her natural assets.

The new man gave the room the once over then looked at her. “What’s your name honey?” he asked, unmoved by the allure of her beauty.

“I’m Zara, and who are you?” she asked, a playful smile on her face.

“Clyde. Where the fuck is Tiny?” he asked assertively, face stern.

She leaned back putting her arms up on the back on the chesterfield and parted her legs slightly, then shrugged her shoulders. “Around I guess,” she said.

Clyde took a step forward. “I’m not interested in playing stupid games with you little girl, do you or do you not know where Tiny is?”

“He never came out. Me and Wills were out there the whole time,” interjected Drake, trying to be helpful, but only irritating Clyde.

Clyde turned to him Drake. “Those his clothes?” he asked, pointing to the pile.

Drake nodded.

“So that don’t make a whole lot of sense does it? A dude that size doesn’t just vanish, does he?” Clyde asked. “And buck ass naked.”

Zara chuckled.

Clyde turned his gaze back on the girl, “You got something to add there darling?” he asked.

Standing up, she pulled down her dress. “I have to pee,” she said.

“To the right, down the hall, first door on the left,” answered Drake, stepping away from the door.

Bending down, she picked up her panties and straightened her dress before exiting the room. There were four other men standing in the area in the other room outside the door, Wills and Carl she knew, but the other two were people she had not met before.

Finding the bathroom, she pulled up the dress and sat down on the toilet and peed, cleaning herself with a tissue when she was done. She slipped her panties back on in the bathroom. When she emerged, all of the men were gathered in the open room, the man named Clyde was on a cell phone, back to the others. A couple of the men watched her as she sauntered up.

 “Oh wait, I just remembered where Tiny is,” she said, shaking her head.

“Oh?” asked Clyde, covering his cell phone with his hand.

“I made him small,” she said, holding the thumb and forefinger of her right hand a few inches apart to indicate size, “then stuffed him in my pussy and masturbated until I came,” she concluded with a smile.

“What?” Clyde asked, a sour expression on his face as he turned to face her.

“Whatever was left of him I think probably just dribbled out of my pussy when I had my pee, but I didn’t look under the tissue to check,” she confessed with a slight shrug to her shoulders.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Clyde asked again, then lifted the phone to his head and said, “I’ll call you back.”

She shook her head again. “Here,” she said, clapping her hands together and spreading her arms outward. She watched with mirth at the startled and confused expressions on the faces of all the men as they each began to diminish.

Dropping to her knees, she made ready to catch those nearest her.

During the first few seconds, she able to quickly scoop up three men of the men in her hands, Carl and Drake in her left hand, the man she didn’t know in her right. Bringing her right hand to her face, she put her lips around his head and torso and let him go, holding him now between her teeth. His legs protruding from her mouth for the others to see, she slowly sucked him into her mouth and swallowed. Chaos erupted as the Clyde and Wills tried to flee. The two still in her hands started to frantically thrash about, but she quickly swallowed them in rapid succession. Seeing her other two targets trying to run triggered a primal predatory instinct in her and she quickly pounced on another Wills, devouring him, shaking her head from side to side to help get his little but wide body down.

In her haste and frenzy, she lost count of how many she had consumed. She did a mental calculation trying to remember if she had gotten all of them. A slow smile spread across her face, there was one missing, Clyde.

Searching around, she finally found him huddled in the toe of his expensive shoe.  Turning it over, he toppled into her left hand.

“I’ve got room for one more,” she said, licking her lips and looking down at him.

“No please,” he begged. “I can give you anything you want,” he offered, trying to bargain for his life.

“Anything I want?” she asked.

He nodded vigorously. She seemed to consider a moment. Reaching toward him with her right hand, she grabbed him by his right foot and lifted him aloft. Dangling him over her head. “I accept, and right now I want you in my tummy,” she said, releasing him and opening her mouth wide.