[Reviews - 32] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Issac finds himself in quite the predicament when he decides to snoop through the reserved section of the library. He learns that magic is dangerous for the uninitiated. This story is shows a boy entering a new world of magic. It contains romance, character development, action, mild butt and feet gts content, and fun. This is an actual story and not just pure fan service. Guys I implore you to leave a review and give me more feedback! I have chapters ready to post the more reviews I get! Let me now if you guys want this to be a series or only one story!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 12500 Read: 75676
Published: June 08 2015 Updated: June 11 2015
Story Notes:

Hi Guys! This is my first story, so I hope you all enjoy it! All feedback is much appreciated. If we can get 10 reviews, I'll post the next chapter right away! Also, let me know if you guys have any requests, or if you want this to be a series of stories!

1. Just a Simple Trip to the Library by Isaac [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (729 words)

Hi Guys! This is my first story, so I hope you all enjoy it! All feedback is much appreciated. If we can get 10 reviews, I'll post the next chapter right away! Also, let me know if you guys have any requests, or if you want this to be a series of stories!

2. Escaping the Library by Isaac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1130 words)

The character Isaac does not have a gts fetish, nor any fetishes affiliated with it. I think hom truly fearing some of these vile actions happening adds to the story.

3. Michelle's House by Isaac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (668 words)

Our shrunken hero is still in the pursuit of Michelle, let me know if you like the style of writing.....

4. Her Secret by Isaac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (848 words)

Hey Guys! Loved the positive feedback. New Deal! 12 reviews and I'll post two chapters right away! This is the explanation chapter, so it answers some of the questions you guys asked. Enjoy!

5. Date Night by Isaac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (531 words)

Hey Guys! Keep reviewing, It really encourages me to post more, and informs me of how I should adjust the story. If you don't have an account, I would very much reccommend making one.

6. An Unexpected Trip by Isaac [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (517 words)

This is the fan service chapter I mentioned earlier. If you guys dislike it, it can be written out of the story. It does also give SOME plot advancement and comedy though. Leave reviews if you want the next chapter out soon. :)

7. Sarah by Isaac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (566 words)

As promised the next two chapters, and I'll make the same deal for when we reach 20 reviews. Sorry this one is a little short, but it adds a plot point, and I think you guys will enjoy it! To clear something up, Michelle is written as a kind, but somewhat ADD character. This combined with Isaac feeling that he has to take charge and move around, even at his small size, is the reason Michelle keeps losing her orientation of him.

Keep writing feedback, and I really appreciate all I've gotten so far!

8. The Book Store by Isaac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (571 words)

Alright, here comes another chapter that gives you insight on the magic of this universe. I would also like to point out that Michelle is a begginner witch, and only a half-witch at that. She is smart, but inexperienced. Which is why she hasn't done much magic so far, and why the telepathic link is so weak. Hope you enjoy!

9. The Novice Witch by Isaac [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (503 words)

Hi Guys! As mentioned before, I implore you all to give me feedback so I can add more chapters and adjust the story to your liking. Sorry this chapter is a little short, but it gives you some insight of Michelle's abilities as a witch. I promise the chapter after this one will be longer.

10. Sleepover at Sarah's by Isaac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1013 words)

Today was an editing day, most certainly not a writing day. I'll probably binge write up to chapter 20 tommorow, and I really need to refrain from posting so much in a day :). Hope you guys like this one, and as promised, its much longer than the last chapter! As always, feedback is much appreciated!

11. Sadness and Shopping by Isaac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1074 words)

Going with the route of writing longer chapters, this is a character and plot development chapter, enjoy!

12. My Hiding Places Suck.....Clothing Store Edition by Isaac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2175 words)

This is probably one of my favorite chapters. I spent a lot of time on it, and it probably has the most fan service content packed into the one chapter. And it is by far the longest. Enjoy! All feedback is much appreciated!