- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi Guys! This is my first story, so I hope you all enjoy it! All feedback is much appreciated. If we can get 10 reviews, I'll post the next chapter right away! Also, let me know if you guys have any requests, or if you want this to be a series of stories!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi Guys! This is my first story, so I hope you all enjoy it! All feedback is much appreciated. If we can get 10 reviews, I'll post the next chapter right away! Also, let me know if you guys have any requests, or if you want this to be a series of stories!

It was a June summer day, so hot that I could practically smell the aroma of spray-on sunscreen as I strolled out the front door. "Maybe I should grab an umbrella or something," I brain-stormed. Nah, I would look really stupid." Insignificant thoughts aside, I ventured outward from my humble one story house, off to the library. I began to enter the forest path, as it was a much quicker route to the library than the sidewalk. I wade my way through the cracks and crevices in the concrete, as the path has fallen into deep disrepair.  The forest is overgrown with lush plant life, and it really is a pretty sight to see.

"I should bring Michelle here sometime," I thought dreamily. Michelle has been my girlfriend for what I would call a short amount of time, two months, but since we've been friends for about eight, we know each other fairly well. She has silky white skin, fiery ginger, yet straight and soft, hair, and a busty figure with thighs that easily identify her as the star of our high school cross country team.

Whack!!!
A branch in my face quickly snaps me back from my mental fantasies, and reminds me I have an objective. Light sparkles through the treetops, and I speed up into a jog, cross the street, and enter Bluewood Library. A cool brush of air goes through my face as I enter through the automatic doors. "That FEELS SO GOOOOOOOD," I scream inside my head. As I walk past the middle-aged librarian, it appears I'm not the only one sweating. "Even with AC that chick still has to shove her feet onto her desk, gross," I mentally criticize.

Walking into the fiction section, I am MAJORLY dissapointed to see that the newest in the Heroes of Olympus series was taken. Feeling sullen about my time being wasted, I head towards the recently returned section to see if my treasure lye in wait. My hopes crushed, a scandalous idea hops into my mind. "Well, scandalous for me anyway," I plot diabolically. I sneak into the reserved book section, hoping to snag it from some sorry sucker. The room for reserved books is small and houses none of the library staff, perfect for my escapades. "I'll have it back in the morning," trying to justify my thieving actions. While I scavenge the shelf, I realize that I'm not getting anywhere. About to give up in my heist, I notice a box of books shoved into a corner that seems isolated. I decide to give my thieving adventures one more go, and I notice a strange book bound in leather. Even more strange, I notice who it is reserved for, Michelle Powell, my previously mentioned girlfriend.

"A little snooping never hurt anyone, right? If anything, it will help me buy a gift for our three month anniversary coming up. And yes we celebrate something that cheesy, she's rather sentimental. I peel off the tape that binds the white piece of paper with her name on it over the cover of the book, and slide off the paper. 
Body Altering Magic
The title lay written in bright yellow letters on the leather-bound cover. 
"HAHA HAHA," I burst out laughing. Remembering I was in a library, I quickly covered my mouth to stop my boisterous laughter. 
"Oh gosh I knew she was a nerd, but not THIS nerdy," I thought. Although it almost came as a pleseant surprise. since I've always thought I was more of a nerd, I'm glad to learn that isn't the case. All of the pages seem to have an odd title in a strange language, a verse in the same language, and an odd stone shining below the verse. The book appears to almost have its own, this is difficult to describe but, aura. Ancient, yet lively. Half-mocking, half-legitimate interest, I flipped to a random page and read the incantation in the most wizardy manner possible.
"Sevai
Regi
Micra 
Watashi!!!"
For a half-second I just sat there in childish contention, but after those precious few moments passed, the stone under the verse broke. If I would have had another second to look quizzical, I probably would have, yet I felt a strange compacting feeling on my body, and a burning fire in my chest. Dizziness ensued, and I passed out, trying frantically to make sense of what just happened as darkness enveloped me.