- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Based on the movie canon, I've never read the comics, though I'd probably enjoy them if I had the time and energy to do so. x.x I, of course, do not own Scott Pilgrim.)

It had been several months since Scott and Ramona had left Toronto for, well, Knives still wasn't sure what. She gave the bassist formerly known as young Neil a genuine chance, but their relationship had never seemed to get off the ground. Her best friend, Tamara, seemed apprehensive around her still from her meltdown with Scott.

Lately, Knives had found herself wandering record stores and perusing the internet for new music in which to lose herself, anything that could bring back an inkling of the excitement and wonder she'd experienced the first time she'd seen Sex Bob-omb play live, or her first time hearing The Clash at Demonhead.

Much to her surprise, TCaD was coming to town that week. Even more to her surprise, it seemed Todd was still in the band, though Knives' information resources, blogs and the like, confirmed that he and Envy were no longer dating.

Looking at the web page where her hands had already entered the information necessary to purchase a ticket for the show, Knives' mouse lingered over the ORDER NOW button while her gaze remained frozen on the promo image above the show headline.

Envy's eyes seemed to have hardened slightly, as if she had given decent humanity another shot, perhaps as even as Natalie. Instead of the petulant gaze of a bratty young blonde, Knives saw the darkened rings around her eyes and the lack of brightness in her disposition.

She was no longer the obstinate little brat whose boyfriend had punched the highlights out of Knives' hair so many months ago.

She looked now like an angry, vengeful goddess.

Knives clicked.

--

The night of the show was like a loud, hustling blur until TCaD took the stage. Envy was hidden in the shadows, and even before the stage lights came up, Knives felt that dark gaze upon her. The band began to play, and the music picked up. The lights came on--

Knives gasped softly.

Envy was already staring right at her.

--

Throughout the set, Envy's gaze rarely left Knives Chau. The younger girl stared, shivering, at the rock goddess as she crossed and dominated the stage, her heels slamming to the floor in passion, beautiful mouth opening wide and hungry for those power notes--

Suddenly, the show was over. Knives stood in awe as the crowd around her dissipated throughout the venue. The stage seemed so empty in almost an instant. When had the band left?

"You," a firm voice said, and Knives turned to see Julie Powers glaring at her.

"Hey, I know--" she started to say before Julie grabbed her by the wrist and began dragging her back stage.

Knives resisted but was too surprised and, on some level, too excited to struggle. She realized this and gulped.

Julie pulled her to the stage door and continued on through the back of the stage area. "Envy wants to see you, now," she said flatly.

"But... why...?" was all Knives could think to say.

Julie didn't answer her.

In no time, Julie had whisked Knives through the back of the building and was shoving her into the green room.

"Close the door."

Envy sat calmly at the end of the room, in an arm chair beneath a The Clash at Demonhead poster. The Envy on the poster and the Envy in the chair both seemed to look down at the two girls at the door as if from miles overhead.

Julie hesitated. "I thought you said--"

"Close it now." Envy's graceful snake of a voice raised only slightly at Julie's implied disobedience, as if baring fangs.

Instantly, she closed the door.

Pleased, Envy got to her feet. She was wearing tall, candy apple red heels, held in place by leather straps which laced up to her knees, and several inches above those knees began the skirt of her tiny black dress.

Julie crossed her arms and Knives watched in pure awe as Envy approached her. Even considering the circumstances of their last meeting, this was Envy Adams!

"Knives," said the rock star, sighing the name. "Do you remember the last thing you said to me, some months ago?"

The now eighteen year-old Knives shook her head, unable to remember much before waking up in young Neil's arms after the showdown between Scott and Tod.

She gasped slightly and went rigid when Envy closed in and took her chin in her soft but powerful right hand. Their eyes locked and Knives stared at her like a deer in headlights.

"'I've kissed the lips that kissed yours,'" said Envy quietly, before asking, "Isn't that what you said?"

Blushing, Knives finally looked down. "Yyes," she managed to squeak.

"So then, by transit of properties.. This will be like our second kiss."

Knives gasped again in shock when Envy pressed her mouth against hers, the gasp causing her to inhale Envy's breath, which tasted faintly of bubblegum and diet coke. Suddenly, all she knew was the soft warmth of Envy's amazing mouth as it ground against hers.

Almost as suddenly as Envy had initiated the kiss, she ended it, grinning a bit in amusement at Knives' open-mouthed expression of shock.

Julie was glowering into space, and Knives' surprise had her at a disadvantage. With one quick glance between them, Envy saw her opening, and took it.

Slam, slam! In two quick steps, Envy stamped on Julie's foot with one of hers, then Knives with the other, until she was essentially standing on both of their feet with her massive, heavy heels.

"Oww!!" Knives cried out and tried to pull away, but ended up falling onto her back. She expected to fall against the door when this happened, but to her furthered surprise, she ended up flat on her back on the carpeted floor.

Only, was this carpet?

All arround her, the shaggy fibers of the green room carpet rose in frayed and twisted tendrils the size of bushes and small trees. Beyond that, and taking up all of Knives' astounded focus and most of her view, was Envy.

From her perspective, the rock goddess stood nearly two-hundred feet above her. Her shoes, the wrath of one's heel still stinging Knives' tiny foot, were bigger than the band's tour buses. Luckily for Knives, neither of them were resting upon her.

To her left, though, though she could scarcely see her around Envy's other foot, Knives could hear Julie's voice screaming up at the taller girl, though, it seemed that her message was little more than a stream of obscenities.

Envy grinned down at them both and sank into a crouch. Her sudden movement downward sent a soft rush of air over each of the tiny girls, and the new position granted them each a startling look up at her massive, pantyless pussy.

Knives had never known such a sense of wonder as she did seeing her idol's enormous form crouched over her like that.

Envy's hands lowered from the heavens and each wrapped around one of the now two inch tall ladies. Knives was too much in awe to make any attempts to escape, and the warmth of Envy's hand around her was positively spellbinding in contrast to the cold Toronto evening.

Julie, however, was much less spellbound and far more angry. It was almost impossible for Knives or Envy to make out anything but swearing out of her, though it was entirely probable that that's all there was to hear.

"Shut up, Julie," Envy purred and dropped the bespectacled girl into the cleavage of her dress. Julie's barking swearing changed to muffled, frustrated shrieking as she landed, wedged head-first between Envy's breasts.

The giantess laughed and poked her down between her breasts completely until her tiny head popped out between the undersides just slightly. It took most of Julie's effort and energy at this point to remain in a position that allowed her to breathe, and so she did, indeed, shut up.

Now, Envy's focus and enchanting hazel eyes were upon Knives. The Chinese-Canadian teen squeaked quite mouselike when she realized Envy was now looking at her again.

"It's like you've barely changed," Envy said, bringing Knives closer to her face and smiling. "You timid little mouse."

Knives shivered and cried out the first words her body would supply. "How'd you do this??!"

Envy couldn't tell whether or not Knives was unhappy with the change, and, much to her dismay, neither could Knives.

"These heels were sent to me by an anonymous fan. I can change anyone's size, as long as I'm wearing them."

As she spoke, Envy's voice reverberated through her chest and caused Julie to squirm.

Knives was unable to look away from Envy's pouty, dark red lips and the larger girl took notice. Smirking, she brought Knives closer and kissed her entire front, pressing the smaller girl into her palm gently. Knives yelped and went still in fear, only to cry out a little again as Envy's tongue slipped across her front.

Withdrawing her massive tongue, Envy lifted her head away to gaze down at Knives again in amusement.

Shaking, Knives hugged herself as she stared up at Envy. The rock goddess blew her a kiss, and Knives couldn't help blushing a bright red.

"You seem to be quite the fan, Knives Chau. Very devoted. That's why I've decided to make you my very first human meal."

Envy's words made the tiny girl's eyes widen. She was fearful, yes, but something about Envy's approval almost overpowered even the fear of being eaten alive. Much to her horror, Knives couldn't quite force herself to say no, whether or not it would have made any difference to her captor.

The enormous blonde strode back to her armchair and sat down to begin idly stripping Knives as she continued speaking.

"I've got a lot of powers that you don't know about, ladies. Not only am I going to eat Knives, but I'll eat her more than once. You too, Julie."

Knives whined and struggled as Envy plucked her boots off and tossed them to the floor.

"See, I can just hold you in my stomach for as long as I want, and later, poof, I'll make you appear right back at my feet."

Envy removed Knives' skirt and leggings. Julie barked something incoherent between gasps and mouthfuls of Envy's breast flesh, but went ignored.

"In between gigs you can do my nails, clean my shoes, act as my little human dildos, that kind of thing."

Off came Knives' jacket and shirt. She was down to her underwear, which was peeled away effortlessly by her giantess idol, despite her squeaking attempts at stopping her.

"For now, all I want is an after-show snack."

Knives was in shock--everything was happening so fast! Envy's beautiful mouth opened to reveal a moist pink tongue and rows of perfect, glimmering white teeth. Before she could cry out for Envy to wait, Knives found herself being thrust forward into the waiting mouth and onto the warm, wet tongue.

All around her was the scent of diet coke and bubblegum and Knives remembered the scent from when Envy kissed her. For a brief, surreal moment, almost suspended in time and space, Knives looked around in awe of the mouth that had kissed hers, and was now going to devour her whole.

The moment ended, and Envy's tongue rose beneath Knives, causing the girl to fall below her tongue. She sputtered in Envy's saliva and yelped in surprise when the tongue came flopping down onto her, before it scooped her saliva-covered body back up again.

Knives was pressed against the roof of Envy's mouth and smothered by her monstrous pink tongue. In her quest to experience every flavor the tiny girl had to offer, Envy slid the tip of her tongue between her legs to taste her little snatch.

Shrieking in surprise and sudden pleasure, Knives fell forward to hug the wide base of the tongue as it curled and lapped against her tiny pussy. As frightening as the experience of shrinking and being tossed into Envy's mouth had been, this turn of events somehow unlocked all of that underlying excitement Knives had been trying to deny since seeing Envy's new promo image online.

Something in her knew that Envy had gotten more powerful, and something in her had wanted nothing more than to experience that power first hand. Knives couldn't deny, she'd gotten her wish.

Envy smirked around the tiny morsel in her mouth and worked carefully to bring Knives to orgasm with her tongue. When she heard the miniature girl cry out, and felt her little muscles clenching and fluttering around the tip of her tongue, it felt like the perfect time.

Knives was reeling, clinging weakly to Envy's tongue as the waves of her climax subsided, leaving her nearly limp in the rock goddess' mouth. She moaned a bit as the tongue lifted again, feeling much too weak to be licked and sucked on again, as amazing as the treatment had been.

The realization didn't fully kick in until Knives was sliding down the tongue towards the back of Envy's throat that she was sliding towards the back of Envy's throat! She yelped and flailed against the sticky tongue, finding no purchase before Envy tipped her head back and swallowed.

A ring of muscle grabbed Knives and dragged her down suddenly into a crushing, hot tube of Envy's talented esophagus. The trip felt like an eternity as Knives slowly descended, headfirst, through a tight tunnel of rippling wet muscle until her head emerged through the sphincter of Envy's stomach.

Another few waves of muscles squeezed over her to pass her through and drop her into the warm, pink organ. Knives landed with a tiny splat in the digestive fluids, which, somehow, didn't seem to harm or affect her at all.

She could hear Envy's voice resonating from above her, filling her entire little world. As she listened, and slowly regained her composure, Knives fell into a state of awe.

Envy Adams had looked at her during the show.

Envy Adams invited her back stage.

Envy Adams kissed her!

Then, Envy Adams ate her so she could keep her forever!

Plenty of people would have been horrified to be in her situation, but Knives had never felt so excited. She was wanted by her idol, and would get to stay with her as long as she made a tasty snack and obedient servant. Imagining her new life, Knives hugged herself and curled up in Envy's stomach, feeling safe.

--

Julie Powers did not feel safe. When Envy finally removed her from dangling upside-down between her breasts, Julie felt quite sweaty and dizzy and out of breath.

Her attempts to yell and swear at Envy were slurred, growled, incoherent. The rock star simply giggled and lowered Julie to her feet.

"I might have you for a late night snack later," said Envy. "For now, I'll be keeping you down here."

Envy lifted her toes and pushed down on the sole of her shoe long enough to push Julie beneath the ball of her foot. Julie gasped and tried to protest, lifting her arms to push Envy's toes away, only to have them come slamming down onto her when Envy released her shoe and lowered them.

With Knives resting in her tummy and Julie beneath her toes, Envy was finally being treated as the beautiful goddess she knew she was.

Now it was time to bring Todd in on the worship.