- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Amy go home with Brad.

Things went from great to awful in a couple of minutes. Brian was doing okay himself. He was more worried about Amy. He felt so useless. There seemed to be nothing he could do to help his goddess – to be taken advantage by those who didn't deserve to be gods or goddesses.

"WOW AIMS!! YOU REALLY HAVE THAT ASIAN GLOW ABOUT YOU RIGHT NOW!!!"

"I DO HUH. HAHAHAHAHAHA, THAT'S SO FUNNY SOPHIE. YOU ARE ALWAYS SO FUNNY."

Shit, those assholes already got Amy drunk. She sounded different – very different.

The voices of both Sophie and Amy had gotten more and more slurred as time passed. Brian gave up on trying to understand what either one was saying. His anger was kind of directed at Sophie – but his anger was really directed at Brad. Brian had never seen Brad, but he knew that the asshole exemplified everything he hated about people in his age group. Brad was that kind of guy. Brad Tennyson. He was one of those guys who thought he was entitled to what he wanted whenever he wanted it. It wasn't fair at all – not at all.

More time passed. Brian felt his world move – well, it moved clumsily. Poor Amy probably could barely walk at this point.

Brian heard a chilling, "Aims, you look like you had a little too much fun. I'll take you over to my place for the night." Brad. That fucking asshole.

Brian needed a plan. Amy would probably take off her shoes upon entering Brad's place and then Brian could do something.. anything.

"Hey Sophie", said Brad, "thanks for bringing your friend to the party. We're going to have a blast at my apartment: the one my dad bought for me on the Upper East Side."

"HEEYYYY HAVE FUN YOU TWO", slurred Sophie.

"Oh ho", said Brad, "it will be smashing."

"SO PUT IN A GOOD WORD TO ME FOR YOUR DAD– I WOULD LOVE TO WORK FOR TENNYSON EQUITIES!!!"

"You did your end of the bargain, sweetie pie. So, of course."

What fucked up world did Brian live in? Sophie was sending her "friend" to the "slaughterhouse" because the "butcher" was going to give her a "good" reference for some financial analyst position the bimbo probably had no business pursuing. Fucking people. Brian needed to help Amy. He needed to destroy Brad Tennyson.

Brian softly rubbed Amy's toes – hoping to give her the smallest bit of comfort in this awful situation. Brian needed to think of a plan. He had an idea. He was going to shrink Brad once Brian was able to get out of Amy's flat.

Brian was furious that there were people out there who would take advantage of such a sweet and innocent girl. Amy probably never did anything to hurt anyone in her life. Brian was far more of a terrible person than she was. Amy deserved happiness. She deserved all good things to happen to her. Amy was more deserving than Brad or Sophie of shit. Brian would definitely make Brad Tennyson the 2nd person to shrink in the world.

More time had passed. Amy's foot began to produce sweat. It was getting ridiculously hot. Brian thought it was ironic – how events were going to turn out. Amy had power over Brian. Brad had power over Amy. Brian would soon have power over Brad. This would take away Brad's power over Amy. Brian needed this.

He heard voices from outside.

"Here we are, sweet China girl. Home sweet home."

"Huh.. I don't feel so good, Brad. I'm gonna puke."

"Too funny. Your bimbo friend was right. You are weak when it comes to liquor."

Brian felt his world turn chaotic. Amy must have been running to the bathroom. He heard puking from above. She went straight for the toilet. Brian heard her coughing and crying.

He felt his world move. Amy was taking off her shoe. She may have been drunk but she must have remembered Brian's existence. Thankfully, she did.

Brian was brought up to Amy's reddened and sickened looking face. He still loved her. He could see the tears streaming down her eyes.

"Brian, you must think I'm pathetic. I got myself in such a bad situation. I wish I could shrink and hide from the world. I am an awful person."

Throwing up must have sobered her up a little bit. She didn't sound so slurred anymore.

"This isn't your fault. There's an asshole out there who wants to take advantage of you and I'm not going to let that happen to you."

"I can't stay locked in this bathroom forever. You're a genius though – many years ago, my dad showed me a newspaper article of you graduating from Princeton at 16. He told me that he wished he had a kid like you. Can you think of anything to get out of this?"

"I'm not exactly street smart. I'm good with numbers and abstract concepts, but I'm not exactly a James Bond. But I do have a possible idea."

Amy didn't say anything.

"I am going to shrink Brad and you can do whatever you want with him."

"I couldn't hurt him – I would never want to harm another human being like that."

"He certainly has zero qualms about hurting you."

"If it will get me out of this – I am far too small and weak to fight off Brad."

"It will. Trust me. I know what I'm doing."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO, BITCH!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE DONE PUKING!! IT'S TIME FOR SEX WITH BRAD TENNYSON – A MAN OF INCREDIBLE PRESTIGE, HERITAGE, AND OF LARGE ENDOWMENT!!!"

Fucking asshole.

"Sorry. The booze is making me say whatever is on my mind", said Amy.

"Don't speak your mind too much", responded Brad with a chilling laugh, "I like my women obedient and soft-spoken."

"Go see Brad", said Brian softly, "I'll take care of him. Probably best for me to be on your breast."

"Oh, I wonder why", responded Amy snarkily.

Brian was placed on top of Amy's left breast.

"Hey Brad", shouted Amy, "I'm coming out now. What exactly do you want to do?"

"Oh ho", said Brad, "I'm going to fuck your brains out. Surely, that shouldn't be a surprise to you."

Amy left the bathroom.

Chapter End Notes:

Will this work?