- Text Size +

Brian didn't know what else to say. He was face to face with the woman of his dreams. Amy was his goddess. He had decided that he would do anything to make her happy.

Amy's eyes widened with surprise. "Wow, I can't believe this. I really can't. You're so small. I have so many questions for you, Dr. Bernstein."

"Please.. call me Brian, Amy."

Amy smiled shyly at Brian and said, "okay, Brian."

"No need to be bashful around me", responded Brian, "you're the one who can crush me to death with little effort. I am sorry to have disturbed you at this party."

"No..no..no.. the fault is clearly mine. I should have checked inside my shoes before putting my feet in – I'm so stupid and I hope you can forgive me. I must have taken you out of the classroom with me."

"You surely did", said Brian with a smile.

"Yikes. You must want to kill me, professor. My feet surely don't smell good being cooped up in those flats."

"It was more pleasant the second time around", responded Brian, "nothing to worry about – I can promise you that."

Brian was amazed by how well things were going so far. He didn't know how Amy would take it though if she knew of the full circumstances of how he got to where he was. Brian was far from helpless at the moment. He could grow himself back to normal size at any time.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Brian felt his erection return. He was embarrassed at being naked for the first time since shrunken and tried to cover it up.

"No reason to be ashamed, professor. I can barely see you since you're so small anyway."

"Please call me Brian."

"I hate this place", said Amy, "why don't we get out of here?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Brian was amazed at how correct his instincts were about this goddess of a woman. Brian was absolutely in love with Amy.

"AIMS!!!! COME ON, IT'S TIME TO TAKE SOME SHOTS!!!!"

Shit, it was that Sophie bitch.

"Amy, please hide me", whispered Brian, "I don't trust her."

"Okay. I can imagine that drunk people are dangerous at your size, but where can I hide you? Hmmm.. I know where I would like to hide you."

"Where?"

"Back in my shoe. You were safe when I found you and you.."

"I what?"

"No.. you're going to hate me."

"Why would I do that?"

"You felt kind of nice under my foot."

"Okay, you can hide me there."

"I WILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE, SOPHIE", shouted Amy.

Amy took off her shoe and inserted Brian into the toe section where he would have the most room. Brian did his best to hide his excitement at being so intimately close with Amy. It was a good hiding spot. That's all it was.

Amy's foot entered the shoe: her soft and beautiful foot. He found himself in between her big toe and second toe. It was dark, but he could somewhat make out the purple toenail polish.

"Bite me if you're not comfortable", said Amy from above.

Brian didn't bite. He was fine. More than fine. He felt his erection return. He couldn't act on his desires this time. Brian didn't want Amy to know that he was a pervert who lusted after her – he knew that was essentially what he was. Brian grew anxious. Amy was going to be asking questions about how and why he ended up in this situation. Of course, Brian was a genius. He invented this device. He tested it after class. He couldn't figure out how to grow back and tried to get one of his classmates' attention and ended up in her shoe. That should hopefully work, right?

Brian could hear parts of the conversation between Amy and Sophie from his hiding spot.

"BOTTOMS UP, AIMS!!"

It sounded like that the two girls had their first shot.

"SEE!! THAT WASN'T SO BAD!!"

"I'm already feeling a little lightheaded actually."

"FROM ONE SHOT!?!?! YOU'RE SUCH A WUSS!!"

"This tastes extra strong. What kind of vodka is this?"

"I DUNNO!! YOU'D HAVE TO ASK BRAD!! HE GAVE ME THE DRINKS!!"

Brad, that name sounded familiar. Sophie was talking about him before. Oh shit. Brian needed to get Amy out of there. He began biting on Amy's toe – trying to get her attention.

"HEY BRAD!!! MY FRIEND IS WONDERING WHAT ARE IN THESE AWESOME DRINKS!!!"

"C'mon Sophie, why spoil the fun?"

"AMY IS A VERY CURIOUS WOMAN – I CAN'T HELP IT!!"

"I gave you two different drinks. Sophie got a shot of Smirnoff. Amy, do you really want to know what I gave you?"

"Please tell me. I feel funny."

"Sophie told me that you aren't an experienced drinker – so I decided to give you an extra fun drink."

"TELL AMY, BRADDIE!!! SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME IF YOU DON'T!!!"

"Fine. You got a shot of Everclear, Amy."

Everclear, what the fuck? Brian swore he would get his revenge on Brad and Sophie one way or another.

Brian kept on tickling Amy's foot – hoping to get her attention. However, the alcohol had probably taken its effect on the poor girl. Brian needed to do something to help her. He wondered with quiet anger why anybody would be so cruel to her.

Brian remembered what Sophie had said earlier – "Brad told me that he's really into Asian chicks." Amy was most likely in danger due to the actions of this douchebag and the bimbo who made her go to the party.

What could Brian do when he was snug under Amy's foot?

Chapter End Notes:

Is Amy in danger? What can Brian do about it?