- Text Size +

Dr. Brian Bernstein was simultaneously in Heaven and Hell. He was closely acquainted with the woman of his dreams. Brian was yet again under her soft and sensitive sole. He felt his hard-on returning. Brian never considered himself a foot fetishist, but Amy had particularly divine feet to him. He could feel the pressure from her foot – pushing him downward unawares but not enough pressure to crush his body. Brian could also tell that Amy took well-care of her feet. She valued them highly – at least enough to make them look really nice.

What was the Hell? The Hell was where he was heading. Brian was heading to a college party. Unlike Princeton, Columbia didn't have real "frat houses" since it was in New York City. However, the parties were the damn same from college to college. Brian tried to shut off his mind. He wanted to hear any conversation Amy might have with others. He wanted to know her better. He was surprised by how much he could hear despite being underfoot.

"AIMS, WHAT'S WRONG!?!?!"

"I am nervous about my quantum physics midterm."

"You're waaaaay too hard on yourself, Aims. You're gonna ace it."

"I have to – if I want a decent grade in the class. I did poorly on the first midterm."

"Lol – like what, a B+?"

"Umm... try a ummm.. C."

"It happens, Aims. You're still gonna graduate from college if you get one bad grade, right?"

"Yea, but.."

"But what? Party with me!! This is college. It's totally about having fun and having sex with hot guys."

"I don't think I will be having sex with any hot guys tonight."

"You're gorgeous. All the guys are going to be all over you – Aims."

"And that's supposed to make me more excited about going.. Sophie, I'm not like you."

"Hahahaha. You just need a little liquor. Stop being such an uptight prude, homegirl."

Amy sighed and stopped talking.

What was Amy talking about? Amy had an A in his class right now. Clever girl. She's trying desperately to get out of the party. Brian wouldn't have lied like that though. Rather, thought Brian somewhat bitterly, no one would have invited him to a party in the first place. Brian really hated this Sophie girl, she was being a bad influence on his precious Amy. He imagined shrinking Sophie down and forcing her into Amy's drink and he would watch with glee as Amy unknowingly ended the brat's life. Brian reflected on how ironically lucky he was. He could maintain a sense of independence. No one rarely wanted to do anything with him. However, Amy was more susceptible to influences from the outside world – even if she didn't want to partake in such activities.

Brian held on to the sole of Amy's foot. He was holding on so tight that he was surprised that Amy didn't feel him, maybe she did but was just ignoring it. There was no way Amy didn't feel something under her foot. Brian held on so tightly and his cock was now so hard that he was already rubbing his cock on her sole with minimal effort – very minimal effort.

"Can we stop for a minute? I feel something in my shoe."

"We're already late, Aims!! You'll have plenty of time to check your shoe at the party!! Those shoes are very cute, but surprised you didn't go for heels since.."

"It's okay, I don't mind being short. These flats are so comfortable. I just think there's a pebble in my shoe or something like that."

"We're almost there. 5 more minutes of walking."

5 minutes. That would be enough time for Brian to get a quickie in for himself. He gripped his hands and feet onto Amy's sole and let his hard-on do the rest of the work. Brian loved the feeling of merging with Amy. He rubbed his dick right into the sole and moaned – it wasn't like anyone could hear him anyway. Brian was currently in 100% Heaven. He loved the feeling of his cock on Amy's soft skin. This was something Brian never wanted to end. A couple minutes had passed. Brian hit the point of no return and came. He let out what felt like a gallon of cum to him. Most of it didn't adhere to Amy's foot and too much of it fell right back on him or the insole of the shoe. Brian was in Heaven, but knew this would be the worst possible way for Amy to notice him – a horny pervert taking advantage of his situation.

Brian let go of Amy's foot and desperately needed to get rid of the semen on him. He didn't want Amy to find him like this. Brian had little room to move under Amy's foot. She didn't have much of an arch to her foot at all. Brian rubbed the semen off his body and began rubbing it onto Amy's foot until it would dry up and mostly disappear. Compared to Amy's foot, the amount of semen he spewed was very little. However, Brian couldn't take any chances. Hell, he was scared he might give it way through his limp and satisfied cock. Brian wished he kept his pants with him. They were somewhere in Amy's room – probably impossible to find by anyone and doomed for destruction by some force.

Amy's foot had stopped moving entirely. She must have been at the party.

"AIMS!!! LET'S HAVE SOME VODKA TOGETHER!!!! MY ANCESTORS WERE FROM RUSSIA AND I WANT TO CELEBRATE MY HERITAGE!!!"

"Umm.. okay. You can get me one. I'm just going to take a look at what's in my shoe."

"YOU'LL BE SO DRUNK SOON THAT YOU WON'T CARE ABOUT THAT ANYMORE AIMS!!!!!! TRUST ME LOL!!!"

"Lol."

This was it, thought Brian. He would find out whether Amy would notice him and acknowledge his existence. Brian knew there was a risk that Amy would simply think he was a bug and crush him for trespassing his property.

Brian lightly touched the sole of Amy's foot, reminding her that she needed to check. He watched as the foot left the shoe. Brian was temporarily blinded by the extra light – but that was only for a couple of seconds. He watched. Amy was sitting on a chair and examining her sole. It was going to be any minute now.

Brian could tell when Amy realized what she was looking for wasn't stuck to her sole. She picked up the shoe with her hands and put it on her lap. Brian was amazed by how powerful this woman was. The shoe had become his home and this petite woman could pick it up to an incredible height with ease. Brian stayed in his position. He was in a noticeable area. He saw Amy's angelic face move to the interior of the shoe. She was very curious about what was inside. Amy was looking straight at him. Holy shit!! Holy shit, thought Brian, she saw him.

She brought two of her fingers down and picked him up. Brian was brought up closer to Amy's face slowly and carefully. He watched as her kind and intelligent eyes examined him – trying to figure out what he was exactly. A minute had passed.

"Oh my gosh", whispered Amy, "I am probably going crazy and you're probably just a bug, but you look so much like Professor Bernstein. Is that you?"

Brian nodded with eagerness. This was it. He would finally be able to start a relationship with the woman of his dreams.

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen now that Amy has noticed Brian?