- Text Size +

Brian couldn’t believe what was happening to him. He was pushed inside of her vagina. He clung onto one of the inner vaginal walls – feeling fortunate that he was far away from her clitoris. Brian wanted to worship Amy’s clit of course, but he wanted to wait until she noticed him – assuming he would survive this masturbation session. He was reminded of how human this goddess of his was. She had sexual desires like the whopping majority of adults. He watched as three of Amy’s fingers went in and out of the vagina at an awfully fast speed. Fucking amazing.

Brian could hear soft moans from outside. Despite his ugly situation, he couldn’t get over how cute the moans sounded. Brian wanted to make Amy happy. He knew that was his purpose in life – that was why he used that big brain of his to figure out how to change the size of matter. Amy would soon learn how lucky she is to have a genius who cares so much about her – she would soon learn. Brian kept on clinging to the wall – as the fingers grew more aggressive, it became tougher for Brian to hold on to his spot.

Things felt much damper. Amy was getting wet due to her arousal. Brian gagged a little as his body and Amy’s fingers were being caked in her cum. However, it was so very much worth it. Brian was probably the unknown cause of Amy’s desire to finger herself. He did well for his goddess – very well. Amy’s moans became louder and louder. Brian felt his erection grow. Would he even be able to procreate at his size or would his shrunken sperm simply shrivel up in the far too large vagina. Brian figured the latter, but no getting Amy pregnant.

Brian realized now was the time to try to get out of the vagina. He had already done his part in getting her horny. There was nothing more he could do to serve her pleasure anyway. Brian simply needed to get out alive now. This would be easy, thought Brian. It was dark inside of the vagina but 25-foot long fingers weren’t particularly hard to miss.

Brian sighed and closed his eyes upon hearing the next thrust inwards. He let go of the wall and landed on something wet and sticky.

Thankfully, that wet and sticky object was Amy’s second finger mixed with the product of her arousal. Brian wasn’t lucky. He was smart. He just had to wait for her to pull her finger out. For now, it was moving back and forth inside. Brian was prepared to hang on for his life. How much more could Amy go on for anyway? He lost any concept of time at this point. All Brian could do was hold on to his goddess’ finger.

Amy got wetter and wetter. Her vaginal fluids were giving Brian the strangest shower he ever had taken. Brian kept his sanity intact by thinking of Amy’s happiness and only her happiness. He had allowed this sweet and innocent girl to enjoy herself in a sexual way. It was all him. Brian was in love with Amy. He wanted to spend every minute of his life with her. He would tell her about what he successfully caused her to do. Brian would forever be Amy’s tiny sexual partner. As Brian was thinking, he could see brightness – the end of the tunnel?

No, Amy was done with her fingering and pulled the fingers along with Brian out.

“Wow”, panted Amy, “maybe I do need a good fuck.”

Brian was on the blanket and in between Amy’s legs. He looked up at the petite Asian giantess. She looked so happy from her masturbation session. He loved seeing Amy happy. It was basic logic. If Amy was happy, then he was happy. The contrapositive to that statement was if Brian is not happy, then she is not happy.

He heard Amy moan from above, “I am getting far too hungry.”

Brian chuckled to himself. He had consumed enough of Amy’s vaginal fluids to stay full for a while.

He watched as Amy got off her bed and walked over to the fridge. She took out some food in a plastic box. It looked like Chinese food. Brian’s stomach began to growl a little bit. He supposed he was a little hungry – whatever was in there would be enough to feed him for weeks.

Brian laid down on the blanket and closed his eyes. How the fuck was he going to get Amy to notice him at this size? Her body did notice him in a sense, but not in the conscious sort of sense. Brian had a contingency plan in mind. If things really felt like they were going to fail, Brian could grow himself back to normal size once Amy left the room and perhaps impress Amy with his invention after the exam on Tuesday. Brian knew that would have probably been smarter, but his hormones were raging and what if Amy said no.

Brian could hear the humming sound of the microwave from afar. His goddess was going to eat – she deserved to nourish herself. A part of him wondered what it would be like to be eaten. He would certainly go through the digestive system and die. It was a scary thought. So many animals had to live in fear of being eaten every day. Brian wasn’t exactly an antelope being chased by a lion – but he could theoretically be eaten by Amy. Brian needed to be kind of fucking careful.

He watched as Amy walked over to her desk with a plate of food. Brian’s stomach turned when he recognized instantly what the food was: porkchops. Brian despised eating pork. He didn’t come from a particularly religious family – but he was raised Jewish (his bar mitzvah was the week before his high school graduation) and grew up with a strong aversion towards pork products. He tried pork three times in his life – once in college, once in graduate school, and once at Columbia. Every time, it was awful and strange. His parents would have killed him if they found out he even tried pork. It was like that God was tormenting him for being such a stupid pervert. Brian wouldn’t even be killed by Amy. He would die from starvation.  Could Brian eat something so disgusting in order to survive? The answer was to give up and grow back to normal size. He didn’t want to.

Amy seemed to be enjoying her meal a lot. She certainly had no problems eating a pig. Brian hated feeling like he had accomplished nothing. Sure, he had caused Amy to get horny. Sure, he had some fun with Amy’s feet and her butt. Sure, he got to spend more time with Amy than he had ever spent in his life. He realized he needed to think of the positive. Perhaps, it was impossible for Brian to garner Amy’s attention at his size. However, a lot of good things happened to him while at his shrunken state. His goddamn fantasy.

With that said though, Brian wanted Amy to notice him. He craved her attention. He wanted her to treat him however she liked. Brian imagined himself as Amy’s foot slave or as Amy’s pet. He needed to be owned by her. Everything Brian had seen, sans the eating pork, was something he absolutely loved about Amy. He didn’t care about being hungry a little longer – like he thought before – the liquids produced by her vagina were nourishment. Brian watched as Amy put on a clean pair of panties and returned to her studies.

Brian had an idea of how to get her to notice him, he hoped it would work.

 

Chapter End Notes:

What does Brian have in mind this time?

FYI, I'm going on a family vacation to Florida. So, I don't think the next chapter will be up until June 14 when I'm back in New York.