- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian wants to get Amy's attention, but is tempted by having fun with her buttocks.

Getting Amy to notice was perhaps one of the most difficult tasks Brian ever had to undertake. He could grow himself back to normal size – but that probably wouldn’t end well. Amy would probably call the cops on him for stalking her. Brian wanted Amy to care for him. He wanted her to love him. She was now his goddess and literally his world. He watched as she sat at her desk – peacefully but with a sharp focus. Brian didn’t know what to do next. He was back at the floor – the closest body part was her feet. However, Brian was craving exposure to a different body part this time. He wanted to either get Amy to notice him or.. thought Brian happily… he wanted to get to know her buttocks a little better. Brian felt far too excited by that possibility.

Brian had no clue how he could though. Amy was wearing jeans and it would be a long and dark trek to her butt. He needed it. For such a small and skinny girl, she did have a prominent butt. It wasn’t big, but it looked tight in a good way – that was how it stuck out, especially when she wore jeans like the ones she was wearing now. Brian figured the easiest way to get to her butt would be to climb the back of the chair she was sitting on. Brian was excited and ran incredibly fucking fast.

Out of breath, Brian made it to the beginning of his long and arduous climb. He gripped his hands and feet onto the leg of the chair and slowly slid his way upwards. Brian was fortunate that he didn’t have a fear of heights –or he would have probably never been able to do this. Brian could see Amy’s bare feet from afar – little did she know that her feet almost made him have a mind-blowing orgasm. Hell, Amy had no idea he was in her room. Brian continued his climb upwards with a don’t-give-up mentality to keep him going.

It took at least a half-hour and Brian almost fell off three times, but he made it. Brian was right next to Amy’s butt – a body part which could crush him with ease. He smiled and began to rub her denim-covered ass cheek. Brian felt his erection come back to life. He wanted nothing more than to thrust his dick right between her cheeks. Brian would certainly spew his seed in there, making himself truly part of her. He wondered if this would end like the sexual ritual of the praying mantis. He would be killed by Amy after it.

Brian knew what he had to do next. He needed to climb up Amy’s jeans and get inside her panties. Brian would then have some fun. He also playfully thought about going inside her vagina, but, if he aroused her unawares, Brian would certainly drown in her cum. Brian was no longer content with Amy killing him unaware. He wanted both of them to connect in the way they were meant to connect. Brian couldn’t take too many chances with his life. The danger level of being trapped with her buttocks inside panties was probably similar to the danger of being trapped with her foot inside a shoe. It was dangerous but manageable. Brian was about to begin his trek upwards but he heard what must have been a godsend.

“Oh, it is getting way too hot in here”, said Amy to herself, “and I have the A/C on, I should take off my jeans – it’s not like anyone else is here.”

Brian laughed to himself. No, Amy, you did have an audience of one. This would also make things a little easier for him. Brian held on to the chair as Amy got up and took off her jeans.

Amy, probably feeling obligated to get back to her studies, sat quickly down on the chair. Brian noticed that her panties were of a light purple. Brian had a feeling that purple was one of her favorite colors, along with black. He liked darker colors too, well at least he liked that he could associate them with Amy. Things like “favorite colors” were never exactly on the top of the prodigy’s to-do list. Brian climbed up the silk panties – the terrain was soft yet slippery. Brian reached the opening of the panties and slid his way down to her backside.

It wasn’t as dark as Brian expected – the opening was large enough that some light traveled inside with him. He wanted to play with her butt – which consisted of two house-sized moons of flesh. Brian could feel the long opening which separated her cheeks. They felt incredibly soft and smooth to him. His dick was rock hard. In the heat of the moment, Brian took off his pants and boxers. He gripped his hands and feet onto the butt in front of him and began to fuck the opening. Brian deduced he was close to her asshole – yes, yes, yes! Brian wanted to get his dick inside. He scooched downwards slightly and then let his dick get right into her asshole. Brian couldn’t smell any nasty smells – even though he admitted that, like any other human being, Amy was probably capable of pooping. Brian thought about Amy over and over again. He was finally with her. She deserved to have a tiny man who lived to worship her body. Brian kept on moving his dick farther and farther inside. It wasn’t quite like having vaginal intercourse, but it was goddamn pleasurable nevertheless. He was at the point of no return.

Brian could hear a soft yet high-pitched giggle from above. It was Amy. Perhaps, he had tickled her in the right place. More likely though, she was watching a funny video online. Brian could imagine though that he was the cause of her reaction. It only made him hornier. He wanted to be everything to her. Brian moaned loudly. This was it. He was ready to cum. He gripped his hands tightly around her cheeks. Brian let out another moan – it was loud to him but unheard by Amy. Brian let himself ejaculate his seed into Amy’s quite innocent asshole.

Brian fell off Amy’s cheek and towards the bottom of her panties – right by the opening where Amy put the panties through her legs. She also had gorgeous skinny legs. Amy wasn’t athletic by any means, but she did have legs which he could adore. Brian decided now was the time to exit her panties. He did notice a musky yet familiar smell from inside. He was ready to leave Amy’s panties altogether but he got trapped by something. Brian felt himself being pushed and realized to his horror, he was going straight into Amy’s vagina along with her fingers.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. 

The next chapter is going to be kind of crazy.