- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian is stuck inside Amy's shoe and she has no idea he's in there. Will things work out how Brian always imagined?

Brian didn’t want to admit it to himself, but he was terrified. He was fortunate that he was more durable at this size. Brian found himself pinned down between Amy’s big toe and second toe. They were likely tiny and dainty to most people – but now these toes were Brian’s whole world. Brian still had his clothes on and could feel his whole body being drenched by the sweat emanated from the digits. This was certainly more sweat than any workout Brian had ever done. Brian wondered if Amy could even feel him inside her shoe. He bet she could.

Brian needed to be careful. This beautiful giantess could think she has a pebble in her shoe and start scrunching him up if he’s not careful. However, upon thinking that, Brian felt his erection grow. Brian would love to be a source of comfort and relief for Amy. If he could make her foot feel more comfortable, he had succeeded in pleasing his goddess. Brian wanted Amy to be happy. If Amy’s happiness meant his pain and suffering, he would take it. However, Brian rationalized, wasn’t this all for this selfish desires? This sort of relationship turned Brian on immensely. Was he truly doing this for Amy’s benefit or to fulfill his own deviant fetish?

Brian loved lightly rubbing the soft skin of Amy’s foot. It was obvious that she took good care of her feet – not a single callus from what he could touch. To be fair though, he was only under two of her toes. Brian had not been able to examine Amy’s sole just yet. Brian kept on rubbing Amy’s foot softly. Her toes slowly wiggled from the sensation – but restricted by the shoe. Brian loved every second. The best part was this was only the beginning.

It grew very hot inside the shoe. If it wasn’t so dark inside, Brian could probably have seen the layer of sweat form on the foot. However, Brian could only touch, smell, and taste it. Brian loved the irony. Amy seemed like a very clean and proper sort of girl. However, Brian was being drenched by her foot sweat, something which she probably didn’t feel as much. Likely, if she thought about it, she would have known that her feet were sweating from the hot day and being cooped up in the flats but not in the way he did.

Some more time had passed. Brian felt his erection grow from his khaki pants. He wanted to rub it all over the underside of her toes. Brian wanted to truly become a part of Amy. He was doing her a small favor right now. He was absorbing some of the sweat from her foot. He made her feet a little nicer – even if he couldn’t cover the whole appendage. Brian was sorely tempted to rub his dick on her foot. What was stopping him? It felt wrong ethically, but it would feel so good. Unfortunately, Amy began to walk out.

Brian felt his world rise up along with the toes which had pinned him down. It was a repetitive process. Brian was surprised that he wasn’t feeling nauseous – but he naturally controlled his brain to process that he was moving. Nausea is often caused by the mind being unable to reconcile with what is going on in reality – in terms of movement. That was what caused people to be seasick or carsick. Despite this realization on Brian’s part, he certainly had other issues. Brian held on to Amy’s big toe not wanting to get pushed down under her “long” sole.

Brian’s cock was rock hard at this point – despite being restricted by his clothing. Brian couldn’t take it anymore. The movements from Amy’s walking only made things worse for him. He began to rub his cock on the toe. It felt amazing. Brian’s odds of dying were extremely high but this was exactly the way he would want to die. He dug his cock into Amy’s toe. She was too busy walking to wherever her destination was to feel anything. Brian could feel precum seep out of his dick. He wished he wasn’t wearing pants and underpants since then the product of his horniness could have went right on Amy’s foot. Damn, Brian thought, he really was a pervert. Over the course of another five minutes, Brian felt like he was ready to explode. He wanted to do that so badly. Amy had done so much good for him. Brian felt guilty since there was little he could do to repay the favor – maybe he could give her an A regardless of her performance on future exams. That was the most important thing about college, right? Getting good grades. Yes, thought Brian, he would make sure Amy gets an A.

Brian’s sexual pleasure was interrupted. It appeared that Amy was taking her shoes off. Amy slipped each shoe off. Brian felt himself being lifted outside of the flat. Jeez, her foot was sweating so much that he adhered to it. It probably wouldn’t take much for Brian to be released from her foot. For now, he was stuck and brought down to a hardwood floor. If it wasn’t for the softness of the foot, Brian would have likely broken most of his bones from the impacts from her walking. Brian must have been at Amy’s dorm or apartment or wherever.

He could hear talking from above, “Sophie, I really can’t go out this weekend. I have a really tough Physics exam on Tuesday.”

“C’mon, Amy. It’s going to be super sweet. Who knows? Maybe you’ll meet a cute guy at the party.”

“Honestly Sophie, I don’t think most of the guys at this party you want to go to are my type.”

“Your type? For what? We’re not talking about marriage but you know.. a really good fucking.”

“Ugh. You can do that, Sophie. It’s just not me. I need a real connection before getting you know with somebody else.”

“Whatever”, said Sophie nonchalantly, “invitation is still on the table. Some of the guys are going to be real disappointed. I heard one of them say that you’re super hot.”

“Okay. Invitation is still on the table. Can we please leave it at that?”

“Brad told me that he’s really into Asian chicks.”

“And that’s supposed to get me to want to go.”

“I dunno. I think it would be great to see you have some fun once in a while.”

“I do. It’s just my studies are important to me.”

“Me too, but I like to party hard too.”

Brian didn’t think he was possible to be in more in love with Amy than he was right now. She was absolutely perfect for him. She didn’t know it yet, but he was also absolutely perfect for her. Amy began to walk again.  He felt like he was about ready to fall off her foot. The sticky sweat was beginning to lose his hold. Brian needed to fall off at the right time. He certainly didn’t want to be “free” when her foot was up in the air. That would have meant instant death for him. Brian didn’t want to die falling off of Amy’s foot. He wanted a lot of things – but not that. Brian needed to time it perfectly that he broke off from the foot very close to when the foot hit the ground. It was going to happen incredibly soon. The foot landed on the ground one more time and lifted Brian up. Brian was ready to fall off of the foot. Shit..not now… Brian held on to the toe as tightly as he could. What was probably only a couple of seconds felt like a couple of minutes. Brian let go and screamed very loudly.

Brian had a very short fall from the foot and only bruised his right arm on the hardwood floor. Brian wasn’t lucky. He was a genius. He could handle anything and everything. Brian had a goal in mind – one which he realized would be incredibly difficult. He wanted to get Amy’s attention. Brian wanted to connect with Amy. He wanted her to fall in love with him. The conversation he heard indicated that she was single. Brian watched as Amy walked over to her desk and began looking at something on her laptop. How could he get her to notice?

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will Brian do next?