- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian shrinks himself down and begins preparing to live out his fantasy.

Brian couldn’t sleep Wednesday night. He was far too excited about his fantasy finally coming into fruition. He was impressed with how quickly it all came about. Brian didn’t think he would have been able to figure out how to alter the size of matter at the age of 24. It was perfect. He swore to himself that he wouldn’t simply use this device for his own sexual fantasies. Brian would use it to change the world. He saw how things would play out. Brian would win the Nobel Prize in Physics and be able to call Amy his wife.

Brian liked to ponder the significance of his actions and what he considered to be how events would inevitably unfold. Brian would be an intellectual giant to the world – a celebrity even more well-known than Albert Einstein. However, Brian would spend a lot of time at a smaller size – very much not a giant. Brian would make Amy his goddess. He felt unfortunate that he hadn’t gotten to know Amy well, but he did know that she projected an aura of kindness and innocence which was far too uncommon among young women. She deserved what Brian had planned for her.

*********************************

Thursday at 2:15 PM. Brian was terrified. He had tested the device many times on various objects (including live ones such as a squirrel and a cockroach) and it worked flawlessly. However, what would happen to him? He never tried the device on himself. Brian had honestly been too terrified to do so. He hadn’t seen any negative side effects on the animals, but there was the possibility of radiation poisoning taking effect somewhat in the future. If that happened, Brian’s device would turn out not to be so profitable or world-improving at all. Rather, it would simply be some machine which an incredibly intelligent man was able to invent. Brian was constantly weighing the pros of living out with his fantasy and the cons of some unknown side effects. The pros also won out. Brian needed to do this. If he couldn’t get himself to do this, he thought he might as well kill himself anyway.


Brian saw Amy walk in: her shoulder-length black hair, her focused yet approachable look, her petite frame contrasted with the large backpack she was carrying, her purple tanktop, her jeans, and a pair of cute black flats. Brian was in love. He was certain that many other men had admired her – hopefully all from afar. The last thing Brian needed in his shrunken journey was some asshole boyfriend wagging his dick around.

Brian was going to get through his lecture and then take action. He was going to shrink himself down and go home with Amy. He could either try to get on her backpack which was on the floor or he could try to get on one of her shoes. The latter was far more risky, but Brian yearned to touch Amy’s body. He had seen Amy take off her flats before in class – usually only briefly – she did have very pretty and feminine feet. Soon they would be able to crush him with Amy being completely unaware of her professor’s demise. Brian was reminded of how crazy he was. Rather than feeling dread or wariness, Brian felt aroused from thinking about it. Everyone will eventually die, rationalized Brian. Why not have a good death? Brian would try to ensure his survival of course, but being killed by Amy wouldn’t be a bad fate.

********************************
3:30 PM. Thank fucking God that it was over. Most of the students had already packed and left, but Amy was still at her seat and looking through her notes. She was probably trying to figure out if she had any questions for him. Too bad that Brian was going to disappear. He was going to “disappear” and become closer to Amy than he ever had been before.

Brian hated his mind some times. His brain was sending him messages that everything he wanted to do to make his fantasy a reality was mind-boggingly idiotic.  His mind was trying to remind him to listen to rationality and not let desire consume him. However, Brian wanted to let his desires consume him. He was a genius and had a brilliant mind. He would be able to outsmart any obstacle which happened to arise – well, except if Amy or some other giant person crushes him quickly like a bug or if Brian were to get trapped in some food or drink and unable to escape or if… Brian ended up stuck inside Amy’s vagina and he died from her arousal. Those would all certainly be difficult obstacles to overcome at his size.

Brian knew all of the negatives, but he didn’t care. He was a lonely man. He was distant from his family. Brian’s only girlfriend was someone who simply dated him while at grad school because he could help her with homework and exams. Brian always felt like he was from a different planet, like he was secretly from some other solar system and transplanted onto Earth by an alien race far superior than the human race intellectually. Brian was never really a part of this world. If he were to die, Brian thought, he would let himself die to experience something amazing. He wanted to experience something absolutely fucking amazing. Brian shrank himself to an inch.

Brian was in awe of his surroundings. Everything in his classroom had become a lot taller – a lot taller and a lot more massive. Brian didn’t have much time though. He needed to get to Amy before she left the classroom – his mission would have been for naught. Brian’s mind was nagging him, “you had your fun, grow back to normal size before it’s too late.” Brian wanted to turn it off, but he wasn’t a testosterone-filled caveman. He was a man of the mind. Without his mind, Brian was nothing. He needed to leave the room with Amy Liang.

Speaking of Amy, Brian couldn’t believe what he could see from his vantage point. There was a pair of bare feet – it was the largest pair of feet he had ever seen. Even though, he knew that Amy had small feet for a normal-sized human. Brian was turned on immensely by the purple polish on her toenails. This sweet and innocent girl had no clue that she was turning on a tiny man by the simplest of her actions. Brian watched as she subconsciously wiggled her toes – toes which could pick Brian up effortlessly and squash him. Brian shuddered at the thought, but he knew Amy would never do such a thing to him deliberately. Brian needed to be careful and he needed to get Amy’s attention. He would then coax her into being the goddess of his fantasy. A girl like Amy would probably be more reluctant than a more dominant type to take on that role, but Brian would make her dominant. The thought had made his hard-on stronger than it had been in a long time.

Brian was ready to facepalm though. He had to act. He had to stop thinking for once. Brian was happy to see that Amy was still there. This was the last lecture in the classroom for the day, so she often liked to stay in the classroom long after even he was gone to study and work on homework. Brian could see why. It was quiet and it was peaceful – no distractions.

Brian could smell the sweaty air coming out of the vacant flats. It was a warmish April day – the high was 80. Brian had to admit the smell wasn’t pleasant, however, it was sweat from Amy, so that didn’t make it gross. It wasn’t like the giantess stories he read where the guy was always commenting on how every part of the giantess’ body smelled heavenly. That was bullshit. However, Brian didn’t mind the smell.

Brian couldn’t believe the massive feet above him. Amy was now rubbing her soles together and moving her feet back and forth. It was an amazing sight – a completely unmemorable moment for Amy, but it was a moment which would never ever leave Brian’s mind and that was saying something given his photographic memory. Things didn’t leave Brian’s mind, but he never felt such confidence that such a moment would not escape his mind.

Brian sighed. He needed to act. He approached the tip of one of Amy’s flats and began to climb it. It wasn’t difficult – Brian didn’t shrink himself to microscopic size. It was still fucking incredible. The smell unfortunately was strong. He did notice hints of watermelon- probably from the body wash she used – but the dominant smell was her sweat. Brian decided his best course of action was to relax at the tip of her flat and wait for her to put it on. He smiled. Everything was perfect. He would finally be able to be one with a woman.

He felt a sudden change of pressure. It appeared that Amy was putting on her shoes. He watched as she slid the other foot into the other shoe. Brian had an idea. It was a crazy idea. He would likely die, but it was worth the risk. Brian quickly jumped into the flat and ran towards the toe section where he would be the safest and have the most breathing room – even if none of the air was going to be pleasant. It happened. Amy entered her feminine foot into the shoe and Brian found himself pinned under her toes.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you're all enjoying this story - the scale isn't going to be quite as epic as my other stories but it will still be interesting.