- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A confused Sophie is struggling to figure a way out of her situation.

Brian had to admit to himself that the whole situation was utterly bizarre. He watched as the powerful toes loosened their grip on the tiny Sophie and she rolled away from Amy's massive foot.

"I am deeply sorry for what I had done to you", said Amy sympathetically to Sophie, "I hope this doesn't prove to be a detriment to our friendship in the long run."

Sophie spat at the ground furiously and said, "I know that you are simply letting this pervert tell you what to do. You have always been a pushover - someone who is weak, even though you are a giantess to me now - I can still sense your weakness like how a Rottweiler can sense fear."

"I understand that you are upset", said Amy, "but did you ever think about my feelings when you let me go off to Brad in an inebriated state? You know the kind of woman I am. I have told you about my hopes, dreams, and aspirations. These are things which don't coincide with being raped by an obnoxious frat boy."

"Look", said Sophie calmly, "I am aware that I have committed an awful crime against our friendship. You know my own hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Can't you understand how important it is for me to start my career at a firm such as Tennyson Equities. I didn't think he was going to try to rape you. I thought you would like him. I mean - what woman doesn't like a man of such high breeding and with such prestigious connections?"

Brian felt the need to interject as he said, "Oh hush, the motivation behind your actions just makes you seem more petty and insecure. I think you are where you belong: at Amy's feet. You have for far too long taken advantage of her kind and sensitive nature. I am fortunate to be in the situation where I can protect her from people such as you."

"Jeez", groaned Sophie, "I said I was sorry - like shouldn't that be enough for you, professor? Amy, I will give you a compliment though. Your feet are incredibly soft. They inspire me to make sure my own feet are just as soft."

"Thank you", said Amy with a blush.

"Aww", cooed Sophie, "you are too cute - even when you are a thousand times larger than me. I definitely appreciate your friendship and you have done so much for me. I was almost kicked out of school for having a low GPA but you were there encouraging me to do my best and to be the best I can be. You were the one who helped me get my act together."

Brian had trouble trusting Sophie. She was trying to weasel her way out of extra punishment. Honestly, Sophie could probably couldn't care less about her "friend".

"I'm trying to resist temptation", said Amy biting her lip.

"What kind of temptation", asked Sophie with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"My foot wants to touch your body again", said Amy, "you felt so good under my foot but I know you wouldn't benefit from it like I would."

"You're the kindest person I know", said Sophie with a smile, "so how about growing me back?"

"What do you think, Professor", asked Amy

"I am still uncertain about whether Sophie is ready to be restored to her regular size."

"Fuck you", snarled Sophie.

"I don't think that you have quite gone through as much pain as Amy did when with Brad."

"Well, I'm not a fucking weakling - so you have to put me through a whole lot of pain then if you want me to feel at the same magnitude she felt. I am here to help Amy be strong and self-confident. That has been my role in Amy's life. You are simply a dork who wants to bang my roommate and best friend. You know nothing about her. You know nothing about me. Amy and I are practically joined at the hip."

Brian thought that this conversation must have been particularly strange to Amy - a tiny woman was talking about she basically owned and controlled a woman who could crush her with minimal effort.

"You think you're so tough, huh", said Brian, "why don't you prove it then? Amy needs satisfaction in a certain area right now and you are the perfect size to give it to her."

"Brian", said Amy meekly, "I couldn't - this is Sophie."

"Think about what she did to you."

"Can you stop fucking saying that", screamed Sophie, "you're not fucking Batman. You don't stand for justice or anything like that. I bet you were spying on my friend and got jealous when you saw Brad - so you concocted this whole rape story up and made my friend believe the story. Amy, I don't know what you have gone through but this guy is messing with your head."

Amy looked down at Sophie and then said angrily, "how can you even say that with a straight face? You have some nerve. I think I will do something to you right now."

Sophie began to bolt. She saw a massive foot hover over her body. Sophie must have been terrified beyond her mind. Her normally tiny and gentle friend was now going to crush her. Sophie tried to outrun the foot but there was never a chance. Amy put her foot down on Sophie so that she was under the very low arch of Amy's foot.

"Oh my, Brian, the object is tickling my foot so much. I wonder if we can tell the object that this experience never happened and that it made it up."

"Can an object like that have thoughts?"

"That is a good point, Professor Bernstein, a very good point. I think the tiny object is making good use of the wrinkles on my sole. It feels like it wants me to take my foot off but how can such an object even have the rights to make me do what it wants. I wonder where this object was manufactured. I think I would want to get it for my friends."

"Besides me, you don't have friends", Brian heard Sophie say from underfoot.

""What should I do now, Dr. Bernstein", asked Amy cutely, "the object told me that I only do things because you tell me to do them."

Brian saw this as an opportunity to get Amy to do something unbelievably humiliating to Sophie - something so unbelievable that Sophie would be longing to be under Amy's foot instead.

"I have an idea", said Brian with a slight smile, "why don't you put Sophie inside you?"

"My mouth or my... oh... I think I know what you want - tee-hee."

"Yes that", said Brian, "see if you can figure out what body part I'm talking about."

Amy gave Brian a cute and modest smile. She then lifted her foot up. Sophie looked like she was ready to run again but Amy picked Sophie up with ease. Amy then sat down on the ground and inserted Sophie inside of her vagina.

"Did I pick the right body part, professor? I hope I have satisfied your request."

"Yes you have Amy", responded Brian, "yes, you have. Now have fun."

Amy giggled and then began to moan.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. You can probably guess at least one thing that will be in the next chapter ;)