- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It switches between the POV of Amy, Sophie, and Brian.

*Amy's POV*

Amy was absolutely amazed by the power she now held over Sophie. Sophie was a woman who was used to holding total dominance over Amy. Anything Sophie wanted Amy to do was obligatory. Now, the tides have turned. Sophie was now worshipping Amy's bare feet. Amy loved the soft and succulent kisses placed on her soft feet. She still felt a lot of discomfort and unease at the idea of having a tiny woman at her feet but she rationalized that Sophie deserved this treatment given that Sophie essentially did send Amy to be sexually assaulted by a known pervert and predator. Yes, thought Amy with a smile, Sophie was more than deserving of anything that happened to her right now. Amy let herself be amused by seeing Sophie's look of being intimidated whenever Amy wiggled her toes. Amy could only imagine what her petite toes looked like to the minuscule Sophie. Amy did have an idiosyncratic habit of playing with small objects with her toes. Amy always relished in how the small object felt on her smooth and sensitive skin. Amy wanted to punish herself severely for her thoughts. She was the diminutive and timid girl who was always anxious to please whomever was in her social circle. Amy knew her footplay was typically a method to dispel anxiety which had encompassed her mind on a frequent basis. Sophie was now nothing more than a stress reliever whose purpose was to bring comfort and pleasure to those who were larger and more powerful than her. Amy proceeded to trap Sophie underneath her cute toes.

*Sophie's POV*

Sophie felt the sweat trickle down her forehead as she continued her humiliating task of licking Amy's feet. Amy certainly wasn't making the task any easier for Sophie. Sophie wanted to punch Amy anytime she looked down with that "sweet" and "innocent" smile of hers. No, thought Sophie, her anger should have been directed towards Dr. Bernstein. He was the bastard who invented the device which shrunk her. He was the one who probably lusted after Amy and concocted this sick and twisted fantasy of his. Amy wasn't the bad one here. Sophie could still push Amy into the right direction. Sophie could still get the old Amy back. Something had occurred which would make Sophie's task much more difficult to complete.

Sophie was at the crevice between Amy's largest toe and second largest toe. She was about to leave but Amy's toes began to squeeze Sophie's body: the grip they held on Sophie was so powerful that she resigned herself to the fact that she had no power in stopping Amy. Sophie knew this was along what Amy typically did with small objects probably in an absentminded manner. Sophie felt the pressure on her body. It felt like Amy's toes were squeezing the life out of the diminutive Sophie. Sophie knew that Amy would not kill her. She needed to think of the long term. This was simply one night and nothing more.

*Amy's POV*
Amy felt the surge of pleasure rush through her body as she squeezed the object between her toes. Amy let herself dwell on all of the pain and suffering she had experienced when she thought Brad was going to have his way with her. If it wasn't for Brian, Amy would have been raped by the fraternity horndog. The what-ifs had plagued Amy's thoughts. Amy was given Everclear to make her more "compliant". Sophie must have been fully aware that Brad was going to date rape Amy. She felt from the bottom of her heart that Sophie wouldn't have felt any remorse or regret for her actions if it wasn't for this peculiar situation Brian put all of them in. Amy had forgotten at times that the object lodged between her toes was a real and sentient human being. Sophie was like a cap of a pen which was on a floor of a classroom. At this point in time, Sophie was simply a stress reliever who was meant to provide Amy with a sense of comfort and solace for the incredibly stressful and dangerous situation she was put through.

"Wow", said Amy with a pleasant tone, "you feel really nice under my toes. I didn't think, until tonight, that it was possible for anything to provide my feet with so much comfort. I wonder what would happen if I put you inside one of my favorite pairs of shoes - you know, those cute flats I adore. Poor Brian was in the unfortunate and unenviable situation of being trapped inside my shoe. It was something I deeply regretted letting happen to Brian even though I was unaware that he was a shrunken man at the time. As for you though, I just don't think I'll have that same feeling."

Sophie couldn't speak or respond to Amy's monologue. It was better that way. Perhaps, it would allow Sophie to reflect on the despicable way she treated her "best friend". Perhaps, it would allow Sophie to improve herself and transform into a better and kinder human being. Amy was eternally grateful to her physics professor for inventing such a machine. Amy liked to be kind and polite to everyone she knew. However, it was a pleasant change to be the "giantess" in the room on occasion. Amy wished there was something she could do to reciprocate all of the things Brian had done for her. As she scrunched Sophie between her toes, she pondered on what she could possibly do for Brian.

*Sophie's POV*
Sophie felt like she was going to puke. The vertigo caused by Amy's movement of her toes was rough and nauseating. It was more terrifying than any roller coaster. Sophie would have rather taken Amy's "difficult Physics exam" for her than be Amy's shrunken foot slave. Sophie felt very sweaty. She guessed that it was likely a mixture of the sweat produced by her own body and the sweat produced by Amy's foot. Sophie had hoped that Amy wasn't truly enjoying this torture. It had to be, Sophie surmised, that it was Amy's way of trying to get her revenge on Sophie for a perceived wrong. Sophie could barely think anymore though. Her body was being pushed in all directions by the unrelenting toes of her cute yet timid roommate. Sophie closed her eyes and tried to imagine life as a first year associate at Tennyson Equities. She hoped that Brad would still put in a good word for her. Perhaps, they could bond over their torturous experiences. Sophie temporarily put herself in a state of pleasure as she thought about her dream job. She would make a lot of money. She would become as wealthy as the Tennysons someday. Sophie would become astronomically more successful than either Amy or Dr. Bernstein.

*Brian's POV*
Brian didn't even bother to conceal his arousal anymore about the whole situation. His goddess was actually standing up for herself. His goddess was learning how to assert herself upon others. At the other end, Sophie was learning how to submit herself to others. Brian looked up to the sky and saw a look of bliss and glee on Amy's face. Amy was finally comprehending the power she held over the shrunken people. The only worry that had gone through Brian's thoughts was whether Amy would have deep regrets about the experience later on. Amy's nature was in many ways incompatible with the giantesses he had often read about. Many of them were cold and ruthless women like Sophie. Amy was a woman who had been hurt and potentially damaged by the cruel people who happened to exist in her world.

"Does my microscopic friend like what he sees", asked Amy with a playful tone.

Brian tried to hide his erection from Amy but it was futile. Amy knew exactly what Brian liked. It didn't take a genius to figure out that he toiled industriously for ten years on the shrinking machine due to certain hidden passions he had - including his giantess fetish.

Brian could only nod in rapid successions as his response to his infallible Amy.

"There is something which feels really nice between my toes. It's been improving my mood tremendously. Perhaps, it makes me more eager to really reward a certain tiny man for all of the things he has done for me."

"Amy, the best reward you can give is to reward yourself. I have a strong passion for justice being served."

"Something tells me that you have a desire to be trapped under my foot from the way you have been watching me play with this object. I have no idea about its origins. All I know is that it brings me pleasure when it touches my body."

"I must admit that I am feeling a little embarrassed to say this but I think you are right about my desires. Soon, you will have to release the object from your toes. It probably wouldn't serve you well if you broke the object. The ramifications of doing so could be quite severe unfortunately. Your toes are really mesmerizing me right now and I am not ashamed to admit it."

"Something tells me that we are both going to benefit incredibly from your little fetish", said Amy with a wink.

Brian was aroused and terrified as he could see Sophie on occasion trying her best to escape Amy's "petite" toes.

Finally, Amy released the grip she had on Sophie.

Chapter End Notes:

Has Sophie learned her lesson?
What does Amy have in store for Brian?