- Text Size +

Brian looked into Amy's kind eyes. He wondered what was going through that sweet girl's mind. She was definitely not used to having such power over anyone.

"I don't really want to talk to Sophie right now", said Amy to Brian, "I would have sworn she wouldn't be stopping by because she would be too busy sleeping with some random guy."

"Remember what Brad told you. Do you believe that?"

"I really don't know", responded Amy with a tinge of nervousness, "I don't want to think that one of my closest friends would give me up so easily."

Brian felt sorry for the goddess in front of him. He thought the world was quite unfair if her kindness would prove to be her downfall. Brian knew exactly what was going on. He hated Sophie and wanted to see her be punished – particularly by Amy.

"There's a way which could likely result in us figuring out what Sophie was up to", said Brian, "I think you know what that is."

"Shrink her", said Amy with a gasp and putting her hands over her mouth.

"You betcha. I think it would be a great way to teach her a lesson."

"I know", said Amy, "but... I feel so bad doing it. I can't, Brian. I'm not that kind of person. I want everyone to be happy."

"At the sacrifice of your own happiness?"

"It's not like that. Seeing others happy makes me happy. I don't want to offend anyone or cause anyone trouble – like I did to poor Brad."

"You do know how Brad was trying to make himself happy, right?"

"Yes Brian, I know", responded Amy with a sigh, "I guess I have to defend myself sometimes."

"Exactly", said Brian with a clap of his hands, "I will help you out."

"AIMS", shouted Sophie, "WE SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY TALK NOW!!! I THOUGHT I SAW BRAD RUNNING ACROSS CAMPUS BUTT NAKED. WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Umm", said Amy softly, "you can come in a minute. I am changing into my pajamas."

"STILL NAKED HUH!! OMG SO YOU DID UNDRESS FOR BRAD!!"

Brian watched as Amy put on a pink nightshirt and some flannel pants. He thought Amy was gorgeous no matter what she was wearing.

Amy opened the door. Brian saw Sophie for the first time. She was very different from Amy in terms of looks. Sophie was a tall blond girl who really overdid the makeup. Sophie still looked like she was inebriated. Brian could understand why someone like Amy would be intimidated by someone like Sophie.

"AIMS", shouted Sophie, "I WANT TO KNOW ALL OF THE JUICY DETAILS!! I SAW YOU LEAVE THE FRAT HOUSE WITH BRAD AND I WAS LIKE OH MY GOSH – YOU TWO ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!! BUT HE'S LIKE GONE AND I DON'T KNOW UM... LIKE WHY!!"

"We just realized we weren't compatible for one another", responded Amy matter-of-factly, "I think he's too wild for me."

"BUT LIKE BRAD WOULD HAVE REALLY HELPED LOOSEN YOU UP, AIMS!!"

"Umm..I'm sorry", said Amy with a mumble, "I didn't mean to disappoint you."

"THAT IS WHAT YOU DID", said Sophie with a sneer, "YOU DISAPPOINTED ME!! I WAS SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! YOU WERE FINALLY GOING TO GET LAID AND KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!!"

Brian wanted to stab Sophie in the eye. He was going to shrink her down to size.

"Speaking of Brad", said Amy with a twinkle in her eye, "how is your application to Tennyson Equities going?"

"OH AIMS", said Sophie, "IT IS GOING SUPER!! I WAS TOLD I WAS GOING TO BE A GUARANTEE FOR EMPLOYMENT!! I KNOW YOU'RE GOING OFF TO SOME NERD LAB SOMEWHERE SO NONE OF THIS PROBABLY MATTERS TO YOU, AIMS!!

"You're right", said Amy, "I have zero interest in working for a hedge fund."

"I CAN SEE WHY", said Sophie, "YOU'RE SO NAÏVE AND LITTLE!! THE OTHER ASSOCIATES WOULD TAKE PLEASURE IN STEPPING ON YOU!!"

Brian chuckled. Sophie would realize the irony of her statement quite soon, yes quite soon.

"I guess I need to be careful then", said Amy, "I wish you the best of luck at Tennyson Equities. I hope I didn't ruin your chances tonight."

"What are you talking about", asked Sophie nervously and unusually softly, "I.. know Brad is the son of Tennyson's CEO, but how would you screwing up a sexy night with him lead to me not getting a job at Tennyson?"

"I know exactly how", said Amy with unusual confidence, "you really wanted me to go to this party. Your enthusiasm was off the charts for my attendance. You kept bringing up Brad saying that he wanted to sleep with an Asian chick. You have been trying to get into Brad's favor because you think he possesses some sort of influence due to family connections. You wanted to work at a place like Tennyson Equities since you were a freshman. I think you... um..."

"I what", asked Sophie, "I know it is a crazy night for you. Maybe, you should get some sleep and we can discuss more after that."

"Hmmm", said Amy, "I suppose so. But first, I think we should have a little fun."

"What kind of fun, Aims?"

That was Brian's cue to point the device at Sophie and watch as she shrunk down to an inch tall – the same height as the tiny Brian.

Brian did that without a problem at all. He pressed the button on his Amplitudo Novo and Sophie dwindled down in size in an instant.

Brian heard Sophie scream. She may still have been drunk but she seemed to have a full understanding of her current situation. He wondered how Sophie must have felt upon seeing Amy tower over her. Sophie must have realized that Amy could crush her with ease – only with one of Amy's normally tiny feet.

Amy was looking down at Sophie.

"Aims, what is going on here", squeaked Sophie, "I don't.. um.. was this one of your weird physics assignments? I don't even know how this is possible."

"I didn't do this to you", said Amy nervously, "this wasn't my fault.. you didn't even see me do anything."

"How did this happen to me then", asked Sophie as she walked closer to one of Amy's bare feet.

"I um...be careful. I'm so much larger than you now."

"I believe you. You are too good of a person to do this to me."

"Yes she is", shouted Brian, "but I'm not!"

"Who the fuck are you", Sophie asked Brian.

"A concerned citizen", said Brian matter-of-factly.

"You look like you're just a boy", spat Sophie, "so, it was you."

"Yes, it was me", said Brian, "I shrank you down to a more appropriate size."

"What the hell is this? Aims, talk to me", said Sophie.

"I have some questions for you given what happened tonight", said Amy, "let me pick you up and we can discuss."

"Meh, probably safer up there than by your feet."

"I would agree", responded Amy with a smirk.

Amy picked up Sophie and Brian and put both of them on her desk. Brian was beyond excited for what Amy Liang had in mind.

Amy smiled down at both of them and said with an innocent tone, "this is all very much new to me, so please be patient."

"Aims", said Sophie, "I don't know why you and this weirdo have done this to me. Aren't we supposed to best friends? Best friends forever?"

Brian noticed Amy was beginning to tear up but was trying her hardest to hold the tears back. She tapped her fingers on the desk.

"I hope you didn't do what I think you did", said Amy with a soft whisper, "did you deliberately..."

"Deliberately what, Aims? This is ridiculous"

"Just say it", said Brian, "remember, you're the one who is in control now – not Sophie. Amy, tell Sophie exactly what is on your mind."

"Okay", Amy sighed and then said, "Sophie, I ask that you be honest with me here. Did you insist I go to that party so I would have an encounter with Brad? You talked about him specifically multiple times and then he got me super drunk and then...oh my gosh."

Brian saw Sophie look down at the ground – feeling shame. He predicted that Sophie was more ready to accept redemption than Brad ever would be.

"I'm so sorry, Amy", said Sophie softly, "it's just that...you know how much being able to work at Tennyson Equities means to me. I don't have the best grades and I...I... just really wanted this kind of job since I learned about the derivative market in high school. I partied too hard though and have a low GPA. I can totally handle the job though. Brad told me that he would give me an in with his father if I brought him someone special. So..um...that person was kind of you. I know what I did was awful and I'm sorry."

Amy was trying to keep a poker face but Brian could tell that she was really miffed about what Sophie did. Sophie essentially used Amy as a stepping stone for her career – someone who only mattered in that context and not as a best friend. Sophie surely knew of Brad's history with women and knew that she was going to be putting Amy in danger with that little scheme of theirs. This was fucking tragic.

"Thank you for being honest with me", said Amy, "I understand that I was simply a tool to be used to further your own ambitions."

"No", said Sophie shaking her head, "please, it wasn't like that at all. I thought Brad was going to treat you well. I really did."

Sophie was lying, Brian knew that much. Sophie didn't give a shit about Amy. The only thing on her mind was the spanking new job.

"I am considering forgiving you", said Amy with a smile, "there are a couple of things I want you to do for me though, Sophie."

"Anything", said Sophie with a frantic tone, "I'll do anything to make it up to you. We are supposed to be like best friends forever."

"Good", said Amy, "I remember this one time that we were out having drinks and you were getting into this rant about how Asian girls have the flattest asses and that made us less sexy somehow. I do remember that comment very well. You can play with my flat ass."

Brian could see the sweat dripping from Sophie's forehead at that suggestion; the poor girl was terrified. This would certainly teach Sophie a good lesson.

"I..will...um...do it, okay. What do you want me to do?"

"I am going to put you between my cheeks", said Amy matter-of-factly, "and you umm..."

"I what? Please tell me."

"You just hang in tight and hopefully it isn't too unpleasant of an experience, but my ass is so flat that you may not even be able to fit in there. There's only one way to find out for sure."

"We can discuss in theory."

"We're past that", said Amy with a surprisingly stern voice, "you didn't respect me or my body. Now, I must do the same to you."

Sophie began to cry. Amy picked up Sophie with her thumb and second finger. Amy wiggled her way out of her pajama pants and underwear.

Sophie started to scream. Amy looked at Sophie and said, "do what I say and we can still be friends when all of this ends."

Amy inserted Sophie in between her ass cheeks. Brian got a view of iMax proportions of the inside. He figured it was a good punishment.

Amy then turned around and looked at Brian with concern.

"I don't know", said Amy softly, "perhaps I'm being too harsh with the tiny Sophie."

"I doubt you'll cause even close to the amount of pain that her actions have caused you. How does she feel inside your flat ass?"

"Sophie kind of tickles but besides that I don't really feel anything else. Like you, she's very small. I'm scared I will harm my friend."

Brian sighed. Amy really needed to start making better friends if this self-serving cunt was actually considered to be a "best friend forever" of her.

"Don't exert too much pressure on your cheeks", said Brian, "that will minimize pain and discomfort she could feel from her time inside your cheeks."

"But I'm tired of standing, I feel like I need to sit down", said Amy with a playful pout, "what should I do, Dr. Bernstein?"

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all liked this chapter ;)
More fun coming up!