- Text Size +

(Back to Brian's POV)
Brian felt a chill go down his spine from Amy's question. He knew his motivations and true reasons quite well of course. He didn't know how Amy would take it. Would she torture him? Would she be creeped out by the whole thing? Brian was nervous.

"I don't know", responded Brian sheepishly, "I don't know what you could offer me, to be honest. I have the ability to grow myself back."

"You saved me from what could have been the worst night of my life, Professor", said Amy, "I am grateful to you. You're my hero."

"I am happy I was able to help. Funny how events had turned out. I tested my shrinking machine out after class and went exploring. Somehow, I ended up inside of your shoe. Perhaps, it was the best thing that could have happened for both of us. It could be."

"Yea, it's definitely something. Are you sure there is nothing I can do to help you? I feel so useless right now. I really do."

Brian was feeling more aroused than he had ever felt in his life. He couldn't believe the situation he was in. Was this a trap?

"I..um...well, I am glad that you are happy that I was able to help. I guess you could study hard and do well next week."

"I hope so, Professor Bernstein, it's been so hard trying to cram all of this stuff in my little brain. Tonight certainly did not help."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Amy", said Brian, "based on your performance on the first midterm, you currently have an A in my class."

"Really?"

"Yes. You had the third highest grade. I know you can do just as well or better on the next exam. I believe it."

"I guess I could always step on you if you give me a bad grade", said Amy with a smile. She would never do that.

"To save my own life, perhaps I could give you an A no matter how you do on the second midterm or the final exam."

"Then I'll crush you for not giving me the grade I deserve, I want to know I truly earned a good grade in your class."

"My life is dependent on your ability to do well on this upcoming exam. Perhaps, I should leave and let you study. For the best?"

"I'll study tomorrow", said Amy, "I am too busy looking at your small erection. Is that erection for me? Is it because of me, Brian?"

Brian felt more aroused from hearing this giantess say that to him. He desperately wanted to surrender himself to Amy Liang. She was absolutely perfect.

"I think we both know what you could do for me then", said Brian anxiously, "that is, if you're not creeped out by the idea."

"I admire you, Dr. Bernstein", said Amy, "I really do. Don't worry so much. Please let me take care of your little thing down there."

Brian watched as Amy's face moved closer to his body. He didn't want to use a giantess story cliché, but her face being like a billboard seemed like the perfect metaphor to make given the situation. She stuck out her tongue and moved it slowly towards his very erect penis.

Contact with Amy's tongue made Brian wild. He had to pinch himself to see if he wasn't dreaming. Brian felt the massive and wet tongue slide back and forth on his penis. Amy was careful - she seemed afraid to damage his penis. Brian moved his hand back and forth signaling that she could be more aggressive with the licking. Amy obliged and moved her tongue at a faster speed. This was absolutely fucking it!

Brian tried his hardest to keep himself from cumming too fast. He wanted this moment to last forever. Brian wanted to be one with Amy. A particularly tight push by the massive tongue had put a stop to that wish. Brian let out what felt like gallons of hot semen.

Amy felt the semen and took her tongue off. She playfully licked her lips and said, "so yummy, even though I can barely taste it."

"That was incredible", said Brian panting, "wow, I am beyond amazed. I never expected this from one of my own students, never did at all."

"I'm only two years younger than you", said Amy with a grin, "you're just some kind of bizarre brainiac. What was it like growing up?"

Amy actually wanted to chat with him about things besides sex. Brian was surprised. He felt like there was a trap somewhere – there must be.

"It wasn't particularly easy", said Brian, "I graduated from high school at the age of thirteen. It was the same week as my bar mitzvah."

"I couldn't imagine what it would be like starting college so young", said Amy, "but you accomplished so much. Who else could invent that thing?"

"It took ten years for me to truly perfect it. I've been building designs for the past ten years. It's not an easy intellectual exercise."

"Now you get to spend a night with a giantess, even though I'm sure there are other ladies higher up on your list of choice."

"Don't say that about yourself, Amy", consoled Brian, "you are a fantastic woman. You are so smart and so kind. You would be top choice."

"I can't be that kind", said Amy, "look at what I did to poor Brad. I'm honestly ashamed of how I treated the poor guy."

"Remember what led you to that situation", said Brian, "like it or not, that bastard was going to do horrible things to you. Not good."

"I get it", said Amy, "I don't think most guys would like me for long though. Despite what you saw of me, I'm actually very shy. It takes a lot for me to get in front of a classroom to give a presentation. I would feel uncomfortable being your goddess. Being dominant like that scares me. It's generally weird. I am usually one of the smallest people in any group. I have to sit towards the front or a tall person blocks my line of vision. We can have fun but if you're looking for a goddess, that isn't me."

"Interesting thoughts you got there, Amy", said Brian, "what makes you think that I'm looking for a goddess. That doesn't sound particularly good for me."

"I think you find it enjoyable", said Amy, "don't deny it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just I'm definitely not a goddess."

Brian walked over to Amy's right foot and kissed her big toe. He heard Amy giggle from above. She didn't realize that she was fantastic.

"I have to admit that felt kind of nice. Not because you're worshipping me, but my feet like to be pampered, and so do I."

"You like to be pampered, eh", said Brian with a smirk, "how about you're in a spa and I'm taking care of you- bringing comfort."

"I think I like that", responded Amy, "you better do a good job or I might have to crush you. I demand top notch service!"

"I'll do my best, but I am so small – I don't know if I can fully satisfy you. Why must you be such a giantess?"

"You can start on my feet", commanded Amy, "I want them to be as clean as possible. You're tiny enough to notice bits of dirt."

Amy lied down on her belly with her soles facing upward. Brian walked over to Amy's left foot and lightly touched her big toe's tip. Amy's toes wiggled subconsciously from the touch. Brian knew that a wrong touch could end his life. He would end up crushed without any effort.

Amy's foot was mostly clean. She liked to keep them nice. There were only small bits of dirt and carpet fuzz throughout her sole's landscape.

So small that even he could pick up the bits with his hands; that meant the objects which adhered to her foot were incredibly small. Brian wondered what it would be like to be that small. If he was only a centimeter high or a millimeter high. If he was a millimeter high, would he have been able to communicate with someone like Amy? Brian supposed that it was actually unlikely he could do that. Brian was amazed by what the human body looked like at his small size. He could even feel the dried sweat on her foot under his own feet. Amy, having a patient and gentle disposition, kept her foot positioned like she had it for what must have been an hour.

"Amy, I think your foot is all clean."

"Thank you, Brian. You now must clean my right foot – same as you did with the left."

It was a similar process with the right foot. Brian was very much in heaven doing the bidding of his favorite student, Ms. Amy Liang.

"You have done well, my little pet", said Amy sincerely, "I suppose we have helped each other out with this exercise. My feet love you."

"I love your feet. They are soft and well-maintained. I am glad to have invented my device – and to have shown it to you, Amy."

"Now that you have figured out how to change size, what exactly do you plan to do with it? I mean... you can do anything."

"I will present my invention to the Physics department when I feel it is appropriate, I will discuss how it can be used to help improve the world around us. I can barely imagine what will happen now. I think I can achieve my dream of winning a Nobel Prize."

"I find it so hard to believe that someone as smart as you even exists. I think I'm dreaming all of this in my imagination."

"No, Amy. This is very much reality. I also have a hard time believing that someone as thoughtful and kind as you exists. It's amazing."

"I am flattered that you think so highly of me, Dr. Bernstein, or are you just saying that because you know I can crush you."

"I'll leave you to figure that out on your own. I guess I should grow back now and let you study. Should I do that?"

"I suppose you won't go easy on me for that test", said Amy giggling, "I hope this isn't the last time we play with this."

"If you don't want it to be, it won't", responded Brian, "I still feel awful about what you had to go through – such rotten people."

"I think Brad has learned his lesson at this point. He will now be able to sympathize with those at a disadvantage – like he was."

"You really do see the best in people, huh? I probably could learn from that – I have never been able to do that at all."

"Of course", said Amy, "everyone must seem like a complete idiot to you, myself included. I know you find me incredibly attractive though. It's obvious."

Brian blushed with embarrassment and said, "you are very pretty, but my other compliments are sincere. I have now seen how great you truly are."

"You should grow back before I crush you. Would you like a sheet to wrap up in? I don't want you going out there naked."

"I will take it", responded Brian, "as always, thank you for your kindness. I feel like no longer being shrunken will be quite terribly sad."

Amy laughed and said, "you need to perform your duties as a professor of Columbia University. I want to be one of the best students."

Brian smiled and said, "you are already my favorite student. You have done well tonight. Perhaps, we could ummm... oh, sorry didn't mean to ask."

"Ask what?"

"I know I'm a professor and you're a college student but we're only two years apart and I was thinking we could date."

"Tee hee, I made quite the impression on you. Awwww, I am flattered but you know I'm a senior at Columbia and am graduating at the end of this semester. I..ummm...I actually got a job in California which I already accepted. I'll be happy to be near my family again."

"Congratulations on the job offer. I am definitely sure you have a bright future ahead, Amy. I guess it has been fun while it lasted."

"I was hoping we could have more fun after this blasted midterm is over. I have a hardass professor who makes his tests really difficult."

"You should go find that hardass professor and have him become acquainted with your large ass. Even though, you probably think it is quite small."

"I found him", said Amy with a grin. She then began to lower her butt onto the tiny professor. He was going to be underbutt.

There was a knock on the door.

"HEY AIMS, WANTED TO CHECK IN WITH YOU!!! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN!!"

That bitch was so loud.

"Sophie", said Amy, "I believe what Brad said. Maybe she needs a lesson too."

Brian laughed loudly and said, "You would be the perfect teacher!"

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen to Sophie?