- Text Size +

[Amy's POV]
Amy couldn't believe the surreal situation. There were two tiny men in her bedroom. One of them was her physics professor. The other was a man who tried to rape her. She would have her fun with the rapist, just thinking about putting him inside her was making her wet.. very wet.

Amy picked up Brad with two of her fingers. She could hear the little guy scream on the top of his lungs. Amy laughed. Did Brad really think that would do anything? She watched the other little guy. He was very much turned on by it.

Amy chuckled to herself. She would have to play with him later, but he was good to her. She didn't want to damage Dr. Bernstein. She wanted to damage Brad. Amy knew it was an awful thing to think. She never thought like this about anyone before. However, the memory of Brad attempting to rape her was ingrained in her mind. What kind of person would even do something like that? Brad didn't respect her. He was everything that she hated about many guys. They thought they could overpower women easily. Amy would show the rapist that he was wrong.

Amy pushed Brad against her clitoris. Brad's body was pushed without mercy. Amy felt waves of pleasure. She thought about how this was a real-life person with whom she was playing. He wanted to fuck her so badly, now he would get that opportunity.

"Brad, how do you like this?"

Amy wasn't expecting an answer from Brad. His mouth was smooshed into her womanhood at the moment. She knew the answer was going to be an angry, "Fuck you, bitch" anyway. Amy was tired of being called a bitch tonight – even though she knew she was acting like one anyway.

Amy was on cloud nine. She moaned and moaned from her power over such a tiny man. Scratch that. Her power over two tiny men. She saw her tiny naked physics professor with a fully erect penis. He looked desperate to touch it, but probably thought it would be disrespectful or gross to do it in front of her.

"It's okay, Professor Bernstein", said Amy, "I know you really like this. You can jack off."

He looked surprised by Amy's comment. Honestly, Amy was surprised by what she said too. What was she doing? Amy was supposed to be the timid and polite wallflower of a young woman. She wasn't supposed to be a goddess of any sort. However, these two tiny men brought out a side she never knew existed. Amy should have been embarrassed, not aroused by the situation. However, it was best for her to enjoy it.

Amy was getting wetter. Wetter and wetter. Her brain was in a state of total ecstasy. She never would have thought that having sex with someone like Brad Tennyson would have been any fun. It was only a couple hours ago that she knew that people could shrink so small.

Amy felt a light orgasm. Brad was too tiny to actually do anything substantial. It was the fact that she had so much power over him. Amy would never have such an experience again in her life. The tiny professor held the true power. Amy was just a lucky recipient.

A couple more minutes. Amy bit her lip and didn't want to be too loud. There were probably people trying to sleep so late at night. Amy was so happy. It was the kind of thing she never expected. Men and their desires made them easy to control when small.

Amy pulled Brad out of her vagina. He looked terrified. Amy smiled at Brad. He most likely had finally learned his lesson. Brad no longer looked like he wanted to make a smartass remark or boast about his pedigree. The son of a Fortune 500 executive was overpowered by a daughter of a Chinese restaurant owner. The other thing that was on Amy's mind was why this professor wanted to help her. He barely knew her and she barely knew him. She probably had put Dr. Bernstein through awful torture inside her shoe. He should have wanted to see her in pain. Pain in the same way that she put him through. He seemed nice and cordial enough with her, but she felt really bad.

"O..ooo...kay", cried Brad, "l-l-l-l-ook, I'm really sorry. I won't tell anyone about tonight. Please give me my life back!! I learned my goddamn fucking lesson!"

"Do you think Brad has learned his lesson", Amy asked Brian.

"I suppose he has learned it. Do you think he should grow back?"

"Yea, I think he should grow back to normal size. I think Brad deserves a second chance. He can become a good person if he tries."

"Alright, Amy", said Brian, "I'll grow Brad back for you."

"Thank you, Professor Bernstein", said Amy.

"Please. Call me Brian."

"Okay Brian."

Amy watched with amazement as Brian pointed the device at Brad. She really was curious to know about how that thing worked.

Brad was once a one-inch tall man and grew back to a 6'2" man in all of his glory.

"Don't you want any..."

But Brad already bolted out of her room – butt naked.

"Wow, he really wanted to leave me", said Amy coyly.

"That's okay with me."

"So Brian, what do you really want from me?"

Chapter End Notes:

I hope y'all liked this chapter, even though it was kind of short.