- Text Size +

Brian happily sat at the bottom of Amy's bra. He loved her cute breast so much. Brian kissed the bottom of the breast as it lightly bobbed up and down. Brian couldn't believe that his dream was finally coming true. He was one with a woman he truly desired. Brian remembered years and years of unrequited love interests. It was exceptionally awkward in his high school and college years. Brian had an enormous crush all through college on a girl who was five years older than him. When she was old enough to drink alcohol legally, he was finally old enough to get a driver's permit. The world had changed since then. There was no point in dwelling on his miserable past – he now had a delightful present and a fantastic future ahead. Brian lightly caressed Amy's breast and watched as her nipple slowly grew harder. Brian was in heaven.

Brian heard a door open. They must have been back at Amy's apartment. Amy was finally somewhere she could truly be comfortable and herself. Brad Tennyson deserved anything that happened to him. Brian kissed Amy's breast without hesitation. The course of events were finally in his goddamn favor for sure.

"We are home", said Amy happily, "I want my little pets to enjoy their new home."

Amy took off her bra and put Brian and Brad on her bed. She looked down at them with a cute smile and said, "I promise to be really good to both of you."

"The only good thing you can do for me", said Brad angrily, "is to grow me back to normal size right now! I am a powerful man with many connections. My disappearance won't go unnoticed. My father's company will shut down until I am returned to my rightful place, bitch!"

"Relax", said Amy, "I will grow you back soon before anyone notices you are missing. Right, Brian?"

"He probably should go back to normal size and go to jail for his crimes against humanity."

"Crimes against humanity? You're acting like I started a holocaust or something like that. All I did was make a simple mistake. I should have known that Amy didn't want to have sex with me without a condom. That was your fault, dweeb. You shrank my fucking condoms. However, what woman wouldn't want to have a child with my superior genes? They would be exemplary individuals."

"Shut up", groaned Amy, "I didn't want to have sex with you before your condoms disappeared. Do you really think you are so much better than everyone else? Is that what you think, Brad Tennyson?"

"I do. We all have a place and purpose in life. I am the best."

"You wanted to have sex with me really badly, huh? Otherwise, you wouldn't have went through all of that trouble to force me into it."

"I didn't care whom. As I told you, your "friend" Sophie picked you for me. I didn't tell her that I absolutely needed you to be my conquest for the night. I told her I wanted a new woman. I told her I wanted a virgin. I wanted to be someone's first. A virgin is a rare find in college these days."

Brian groaned. He wanted to give Brad a knockout blow to the head.

"Brian", asked Amy, "what should I do with Brad? He wants to take away my virginity. He is right after all. I am a virgin."

"I think you could introduce him to your vagina. I wonder how eager it is for stimulation from a human body. I wonder about that."

"Interesting idea", said Amy, "perhaps, I would like to consider it. I think the specimen would be too small for my body to be fully aroused though. However, I suppose inserting the specimen inside would turn me on for other reasons."

"What other reasons would that be, my dear Amy?"

"I think it would remind me that I am not helpless and that I am not weak. This would be contrary to what the specimen tried to make me think a couple of hours ago when he made me take off my clothes and pulled my hair when I tried to run away. I suppose this would be a fun experiment to see if such a small object can turn me on given the circumstances."

"Fuck you", snarled Brad, "you make it sound worse than it actually was. I swear that you will pay for these actions. Do what you want with me, cunt! However, I will rule tomorrow. I will tell all of my friends extensively about what has happened here. You and that lame-o professor will be rotting away in prison when you two are done with me. I can certainly promise you that. Everyone respects Brad Tennyson."

Brian was admittedly nervous by that comment from Brad. Brad was correct. He could pile up enough evidence to send Brian and Amy to prison. Brian needed a plan to stop that from occurring – what would work on such an entitled waste of space. As usual, Brian had an idea.

"You talk a big talk, little man", said Amy, "I can pick you up with my hand easily. You're like a Tic-Tac. I wonder if you taste like one. Let me try you out."

Brad began to run but he was picked up. She then put Brad in her mouth.

Brian shivered a little when he saw Amy with her eyes closed and smiling with a human being inside her mouth. It turned him on.

Brian could only imagine what Brad was going through right now. He knew Amy wouldn't swallow Brad. She was too kind to kill him. However, Brian couldn't help to wonder: what if she did that? The powerful and spoiled young man would have been destroyed by a mostly innocent girl.

Brian walked closer to Amy and began caressing her leg. She looked down and smiled at Brian. Amy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Brad was huddled in a ball on her tongue – embarrassed and horrified. Brian would have never guessed Amy would partake in such an activity.

Amy then took Brad off her tongue and dried him off with a tissue. She then put Brad on the ground far away from Brian.

"That was interesting, but you don't taste delicious", said Amy, "next time, I might want to put you in hot sauce before trying you again."

"You are sick", said Brad, "have you ever heard of "An eye for an eye". You have done much more than what I truly deserve."

"Are you hurt", asked Amy.

"No, I'm not hurt but I was terrified and humiliated by your actions. You have scarred me emotionally, stupid bitch."

"You hurt me", said Amy sadly extending her arm, "when you manhandled me, you left a large bruise on my arm. Something you wouldn't be able to do now. You made me feel weak and powerless by your actions before my friend shrank you. Do you understand how I feel?"

Brad smirked and said, "yes, I understand how you feel. Don't let the power get to your pretty little head. It's a very dangerous thing."

"Dangerous for you", said Brian.

"You're a real weirdo", said Brad, "I bet you wish that you were being swished inside Amy's mouth like me."

Brian stayed silent. Brad spoke the truth, but he didn't want to seem like a total weirdo in front of Amy, now a powerful goddess.

"I guess I was being a little too playful", said Amy, "I'm sorry, Brad. I let the power get to me. I'm so goddamn careless."

"Yes, you were", said Brad crossing his arms with satisfaction, "I am usually a powerful man and I know that my strength can be dangerous."

"You sure do, you fucking asshole", said Brian angrily, "the difference between you and Amy is that you don't give a shit who you hurt."

"Amy", said Brad, "are you going to let this dork control your thoughts? He is jealous of me. He wants you to hurt me. You know the right thing is to let me go and live on my life like none of this is crap never happened. Dr. Bernstein's jealous."

"I control my own thoughts", said Amy, "I don't see why one of the youngest physics professors in the world would be jealous of you."

"We're both heterosexual males. We both want to fuck hot ladies. I know that I have had a lot more success in that particular area."

"Probably because you don't take no for an answer", said Amy, "I'm not sure you truly learned your lesson yet. What should I do, Brian?"

"I think there's only one more thing you need to do before growing him back. You can show Brad how to truly pleasure a woman."

Amy winked at Brian. She then picked Brad up and spread her legs. Brad began to scream. This was going to be something completely different.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Amy show Brad how to truly pleasure a woman?