- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay, guys.
I wanted to get a longer chapter in.

Brian eagerly awaited the answer of his goddess. There was this despicable rapist literally at her feet. Amy should take advantage of this opportunity.

Brian could hear Brad yell from below, "are you retards going to grow me back or not?"

"Let's not do it just yet", said Brian to Amy, "remember what Brad was going to do to you. We need to truly teach him a lesson."

"I am angry at Brad for what he wanted to do to me", said Amy, "but, it still seems so wrong to bring harm to him. It is so easy for me to do so since I am so much larger than him now. Brad is so helpless."

"Helpless", shouted Brad, "fuck you bitch! I, Brad Tennyson, am not helpless! I am the heir to one of the largest fortunes in the country. So, I am certainly not helpless. We Tennysons are a powerful family and will destroy you and that dork professor. I can certainly promise you that."

"You know something", said Amy, "I am so sick of you boasting about your heritage. Maybe I should do something with you."

Brian was happy to hear that – Amy was beginning to see the light.

"You're just jealous", said Brad folding his arms cockily, "I think I saw your dad when I ordered takeout Chinese food. He told me, "You pay five dorral now. Me no speak Engeesh. If you pay me hundled dorral, I give you my daughtel fol sexy happy time."

Brad was really fucking immature and awful. Brian could see that Amy was getting more annoyed by the minute.

"Do you want me to torment you", Amy asked Brad.

"I don't think you could torment the great and powerful Brad Tennyson! Even at my miniscule size, I am still a more worthy human being than you are. I am higher on the social food chain. I am a descendant of British aristocracy. You are simply a..."

Before Brad could finish, Amy put her foot down – right on Brad. Brian laughed and said, "wow, that's harsh."

"I think you're right, Brian. Brad needs to learn a lesson or two." Brian watched as Amy twisted her foot slightly back and forth.

"How does he feel under your foot?"

"He's just an insignificant little insect", said Amy coldly, "I hope he feels something."

"He will", said Brian, "regret for ever messing with you!"

Amy smiled at Brian and said, "you really are a sweet guy. I feel awful for any torment I put you through."

"I can already tell that you didn't quite put on as much pressure on me as you are doing with Brad."

"Tee hee", giggled Amy, "people often say I'm light on my feet."

"I wonder how Brad's holding up. Perhaps, I should go check on him."

"He's a little preoccupied right now – so helpless. He can't even get out from under my tiny feet."

"Maybe I should help him."

"But, he is so good down there. I like how he's trying to fight under my sole. How could somebody so great and powerful have such a hard time escaping my size 6 feet?"

"That is true", said Brian looking down at Amy's feet. She began to wiggle her toes playfully and sigh with happiness.

"I shall do as my goddess wishes", added Brian.

"You better", said Amy with a playfully stern tone, "I can't have tiny people disobey me. Umm, this is what you like, right? Is it?"

"Whatever my goddess wishes to do", said Brian with a laugh. He couldn't believe his luck. Things were working out.

"This all seems so weird though", said Amy, "I don't think I can be a goddess to anyone. I can't."

"But you are – to me and to Brad. We are both so tiny. You can kill me with a tight squeeze with your fingers. Think about it as a change."

"I don't want to though. I never would want to. We should check on Brad. I think he has suffered enough."

"At least your feet are clean and smell nice, Brad could have had it much worse."

"Yes, he could. I hope the little prick remembers that. What he did.."

"I know. I saw it. I am grateful to have been here at this moment of time. It is destiny."

"I could really use a good and loyal friend on campus", said Amy, "I feel like some of my friends here aren't really looking out for me."

Brian was debating with himself whether he should tell Amy why Sophie wanted her to go to the party in the first place.

"Let's go chat with Brad", said Brian.

Amy nodded and lifted up her foot. She brought Brian to the ground and then lied down on the carpet on her stomach.

"What the fuck were you two weirdos talking about", snarled Brad, "I have learned a valuable lesson. Envy is dangerous."

"Why would I envy you", asked Brian.

"You think you're so goddamn special", responded Brad, "but you're only a nerd."

"I think nerds can be quite sexy", said Amy, "how did it feel to be under my foot, Brad Tennyson?"

"What the fuck do you think it felt like? I was under your disgusting and wretched foot for an eternity."

"I always thought", Amy sniffled, "that I had nice feet. I take such good care of them, I really do."

"You're a bitch", snarled Brad, "your doofus friend there totally wants to fuck you just like I did, you know?"

"The difference between you and Brian is that you tried to forcefully rape me. You pulled on my hair so I couldn't escape. You didn't care about my well-being at all. How did it feel to have me not care about your well-being? I had you under my foot for about ten minutes. I felt pleasure from it. Feeling you squirm under my sole was really comfy – the best I felt all night. You did something really good for me."

"This is so weird", scoffed Brad, "I didn't realize how weird you are. That is my biggest regret for sure."

"I still think you need a little more punishment somewhere", said Amy putting her bare soles in front of Brad.

"Ugh", groaned Brad, "what do you want me to do?"

"A couple of things", responded Amy, "Brian is right. You definitely need to learn your lesson!"

"You really don't think me being under your foot was enough of a punishment?"

"Clearly not", said Brian, "you are still showing no respect for Amy."

"And why should I", retorted Brad with anger.

"Be careful what you say", said Amy with a smile, "my feet long to feel your tiny body under them."

"This is ridiculous", said Brad, "why the hell am I deserving of such horrid punishment? What I did to you is nowhere near as awful as what you are doing to me."

"She's not raping you", said Brian, "that's clearly a big difference."

"Jeez, you and your beta male lectures of feminism. You know that a real woman wants me."

"So, I'm not a real woman", asked Amy.

"By my logic, I would say no", said Brad with a grin.

Amy moved her right foot closer to Brad. Brad was beginning to get nervous.

"Come on, Amy", said Brad, "Sophie always told me that you are a really nice girl – one of the nicest of the nice. You wouldn't hurt me, right?"

"You're right", said Amy, "I shouldn't be torturing you like this. Brian, we should grow him back now."

Brian got the impression that Amy was the kind of girl who didn't like to assert herself or be dominant. He wanted to help Amy see the light – this was a woman who had dominated his heart so fucking amazingly.

"Don't be scared", said Brian, "let yourself be a goddess. You have me and Brad here at an inch tall."

"I know", said Amy, "but I'm not a goddess. I'm Amy – the tiny Asian girl who focuses on her studies."

"You know how funny it is right now for me to hear you say that you are tiny, too funny."

"When you and Brad grow back to normal size, you will both tower over me. That's how it usually is."

"Take advantage of the situation", said Brian enthusiastically, "Brad had no regard for your well-being. He didn't care about your health or your happiness. Now is the time to show him that it is not a good idea to be such an asshole."

"Don't listen to him", said Brad, "you're too good for all of this. Please don't do this."

"Do you understand why what you did to me is awful beyond words? Brad, can you explain that to me?"

Brad bit his lip and said, "I am a Tennyson. I am a man of honor. I have um... well..."

"Stop hesitating and start talking", said Brian, "I'm getting tired of this shit. Brad isn't sorry for anything he did."

"Shut up, nerd", groaned Brad, "I think that I am shocked that there is a woman who doesn't want to have sex with me. Ms. Liang, I suggest that you seek counseling for your strangeness. You may have a disorder."

"You know what", said Amy, "I think you would benefit considerably from doing what I say and what I want."

"How so", responded Brad with a laugh, "what are you going to do to me? Make me your nerd toy?"

"Hmmmmm", hummed Amy, "I want you to kiss my feet – both of them. If you are sorry, you'll do it."

"Ugh", gagged Brad, "I am not kissing those things. The best thing your feet stepped on all day was me."

"Kiss them", said Amy, "or umm.. I will... um.."

"Or she will crush you with them", said Brian finishing it.

"This girl is pathetic", said Brad, "she's letting a tiny egghead tell her what to do. You're just mad at me since I am more successful with the ladies than you are. Isn't that it? I bet it fucking is.

"I am going to punish you", said Amy, "for being disrespectful to Professor Bernstein. Now, you must kiss my feet."

Brian was amazed by what he heard. He never had any woman ever defend him like that in his life. Now, this goddess was doing it for him. Brian wondered to himself. Did he have a chance of something more?

"Kiss my feet", said Amy, "or they will come down on you again. Remember last time? I might be tougher."

"Fine", groaned Brad, "just give me a minute. This isn't easy for a Tennyson to stoop so goddamn fucking low."

Brad walked over to Amy's right foot. It was resting on its heel. Brad couldn't believe how incredible they towered over him. Brad strained to look upward. He saw her toes curling from time to time. Occasionally, Brad could see the dark purple nail polish on the toes. Brad had to admit though that Amy did take good care of her feet. It could have been much worse – ironically, the young woman's distaste for heels probably made her feet more attractive since there were no callouses or bunions to be seen. Brad had great trouble going so low as to kiss the bottom of her foot though. Brad moved his face closer and closer to the heel of her foot.

It was silent. Brian and Amy were eagerly awaiting to see if Brad would do it. Would he kiss it?

Brad closed his eyes and put his lips on the foot. He imagined that he was kissing a real woman. One that desired him and one that appreciated his heritage. He pucked up his lips and lightly smooched the foot.

Amy giggled from above and said, "wow, my foot is really happy about this. You're small, but I felt it."

Brian was loving every second of it. He had a full erection. Amy had really surprised him as of now.

"Now, the other foot", said Amy, "I think it's jealous. I don't like having jealous feet. Not good for me."

Brad sighed. He seemed to have realized that pleasing his goddess was the best thing he could do right now.

Brad walked towards the left foot and sighed again. This bitch wasn't going to get away with this. She wasn't.

Amy giggled and said, "you're doing really good down there, my little pet. At least, you can be useful somehow."

"Fuck you too", mumbled Brad softly and angrily. Brian heard it, but decided to not bring it to Amy's attention.

"Brian", said Amy, "you are right. This is making me feel a lot better than I was a while ago."

"So", said Brian, "what do you want to do now with him? Any neat ideas. The night is still young!"

"I was thinking", said Amy in a singsong voice, "we could all go back to my place. I'll put on my clothes and we can spend tonight figuring out how to have some fun. I feel so good right now."

Brian was aroused beyond belief. He wondered if Amy noticed that about him. He couldn't say the same for the tiny Brad – who was feeling tortured and humiliated and didn't share Brian's rather unique giantess fetish. Brian smiled at Amy.

"I'll put each of you on a breast – you two will be safe inside my bra. I promise you that."

"Ugh", groaned Brad, "look, I'm sorry. Yes, I was going to rape you. Can't we just all forget about this? Can you please grow me back? I promise to never harm another woman again. I am so wonderful that I can find a thousand women who desire my extreme awesomeness. I'll leave you alone but oh shit.. ugh, I can't."

"Can't leave me alone", asked Amy.

"No", said Brad, "I can certainly do that after tonight. I promised to put in a good word for Sophie if she brought you to my fraternity's party. I certainly don't want to now."

"What do you mean?"

"Sophie wants to work for Tennyson Equities. I told her to bring me a new girl to the party and she brought you. You sure got a great friend. Sophie knows what I'm capable of doing."

Amy frowned and said, "now, I am taking you both back to my room. Brad, I think you'll learn something!"

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you're all enjoying it. I also hope you will all like what's in store with Amy as a giantess.