- Text Size +

Brian held on tight to the top of Amy's left breast. He hoped this worked. Brian looked above and saw that Amy looked terrified. The poor girl wanted nothing to do with that horndog. Brian saw Brad in full for the first time. He was only wearing boxer shorts. Brad was muscular and clean-cut. He was tall and dark-haired. Brad was the product of years of being raised in abundant affluence. Brian looked forward to bringing Brad down a notch or two.

"I like you, Amy", said Brad, "all your clothes are off – just for me. I need to get naked myself first. The ladies love what I have packed down there."

Amy said nothing. She nervously smiled at Brad.

Brian wondered if Brad was going to notice the one-inch thing on her breast. That would be better actually. Brian would probably have a clear shot to shrink the bastard down.

"Ah, my underwear is off. Ooh, looks like my pecker is extra large today. I bet you never seen one like this in real life."

Amy shook her head quickly.

"I thought so", said Brad, "see my dick likes you a lot. I have another question for you. Are you a virgin?"

Amy gulped. She didn't say anything.

"Ha ha ha", laughed Brad, "I knew it!! I knew you were a virgin! Oh my god! This is going to be extra fun. It's rare I get to fuck a real-life virgin. Some of them – like your stupid friend Sophie – have spread their legs out for at least twenty guys."

"Umm..", said Amy, "if we are going to be doing this – I think.."

"Think what?"

"You should at least be wearing a condom, I think..."

"Way ahead of you, my sweetie pie. Let me see if I can find one."

Brad turned around. Brian was disgusted by looking at this giant naked man. If Brian ever had any doubts about his sexuality, they were 100% gone now. Brian was as straight as a line. Brian looked up at Amy. She could barely hold back tears.

"I'm going to try now", said Brian to Amy, "my window is short though."

Brian took the device on his wrist and pointed it at Brad. Brian didn't particularly care for Brad's safety at the moment. Brian put the setting to Shrink 70X and pressed the button. Brian saw the photons travel out of his device and zoom towards Brad. Brian crossed his fingers hoping for success, but Brian's aim was off slightly. Fuck..fuck..oh shit.. this couldn't be happening.

Brian missed and hit the drawer instead. He watched as Brad's drawer shrunk down to a very small size. Only the tiny Brian could now make use of it.

"Woah, what the fuck", said Brad, "hey Amy, did you see this? My drawer fucking disappeared. That's where my condoms were. Oh well."

"Shouldn't we be trying to figure out what happened", asked Amy.

"After I'm done with you, bitch", responded Brad.

"Please, Brad", whimpered Amy, "I'm begging you. Don't do this. I'll go on a date with you. I'll do anything you want except unprotected sex."

"I dare you to stop me."

Brian needed to try again. Not surprisingly though, Amy tried to move as far away from Brad as possible. She bolted to the bathroom, but Brad grabbed her by the hair.

"Now, bitch", snarled Brad, "you are going to fuck me and you are going to do it now."

"No", shouted Amy, "you need to stop or I'll call the police."

"I have a lot of connections. A lot of the police around here invest their money with my father's firm. I bet you don't have a parent like that. You look like one of those poor types."

"P-p-p-p-lease leave me alone."

This Brad guy was fucking delusional. Did he really think he owned the city? Or at least he thought his father owned the city. Brian had to act now. He took the device and aimed it at Brian. It would be easier to not miss this time.

"Don't worry, Amy", whispered Brian, "I am going to get him this time."
He pointed it at Brad and his hideousness. The settings were still at 70X. Brian activated it and watched as Brad shrank down to nothingness.

From Brian's perch on Amy's breast, he could see that Brad was screaming from below, "What the fuck did you do to me, bitch? This was all your fucking fault! Oh my goodness. You think I'm the one who's going to be in trouble. It's going to be you, bitch. I am a Tennyson. Nobody fucks around with a Tennyson."

Brian called from below, "then, let me be the first to do so."

"Huh", responded an angry Brad, "I heard that." Brad looked up and noticed Brian for the first time. "Come down here, you fucking coward. You sound like a little bitch."

Brian said to Amy, "bring me down to Brad, I can handle him and I have you by my side."

"Be careful", whispered Amy.

"You can always step on Brad if he tries to hurt me."

"I don't think I could – it would be so..."

"Either way, this dickhead is getting what's coming to him."

"Ok."

Amy brought Brian down to the ground.

"Who the fuck are you", snarled Brad, "and what the fuck did you do to me?"

"I am a concerned citizen."

"Concerned citizen, my ass. As far as I am concerned, you're ruining what was going to be a fun night for me and Amy. I was going to teach her how a real man works. What are you? Her little pet or something?"

"A friend."

"Wait a second", said Brad, "I fucking know you. You're that asshole who flunked me in Physics 101 last year."

"I didn't recognize you", said Brian, "hard to in a class of 300."

"I never attended your stupid class except to take the exams anyway."

"If you spent less time harassing girls and more time studying, you might have passed my class."

"I get it. You're that weirdo who invented some stupid shrink ray to do your retarded physics stuff. Can you grow me back?"

"Yes, but I don't think I can."

"What are you? This bitch's guardian angel? I can get any girl on any campus I want. Grow me back and I'll leave Amy alone."

Brian looked up and saw Amy nodding at him. She was the kind of person who didn't want to see anyone be harmed. Unfortunately for Brad, Brian wasn't that kind of person.

"I don't think you have learned your lesson yet."

"What the fuck are you? You're a physics professor – not in feminism bullshit."

"I think you shouldn't leave Amy alone just yet. In fact, I think Amy should play with you."

"Brian", said Amy, "I can't do this. I think Brad has a good idea."

"And what? You're just going to let him rape other women on campus. You know that's what he is going to do."

"Why should you fucking care what I do", snarled Brad, "or are you a tiny voice of bullshit for every girl at Columbia?"

"Perhaps I should be that", responded Brian.

"Plus", said Brad, "your statement implies that no woman wants to have sex with me. That is false. I get it now. This Asian bitch doesn't want to fuck me but she's a fucking prude who probably had never seen a dick until tonight. Most girls aren't like that. Most girls love me, Brad Tennyson. Most women know that I am a high status male and deserve all the rewards in life."

"I would be interested in finding proof that is true."

"You're a real dweeb. I bet you never kissed a girl in your life."

"I bet you never kissed a girl who actually wanted to kiss you."

Amy giggled loudly at that comment and winked at Brian – and then motioned him upwards.

Brian walked towards Amy. She picked him up and brought him to her face.

"This is funny, but we should really grow him back."

"You heard Brad, right?"

"He could be right. He is a handsome man after all. I'm just weird compared to other women."

"Don't say that about yourself, Amy. You're different and..." Brian stopped himself. He didn't think it would be a good idea to tell Amy the feelings he had for her.

Amy would probably write off Brian as a perverted weirdo who wanted to fuck her as a one-inch tall man. Brian knew he did well though. He saved Amy from being raped. He was a hero. Perhaps, there could be some rewards for himself once all of this was over.

"You probably think it's okay to be different since you're a brainiac. You're a good different. I am a bad different. Other girls are having a blast and I'm not."

"Don't say that. You have a bright future ahead of you, Amy. Now, will you play with tiny Brad Tennyson?"

Chapter End Notes:

What will Amy's decision be?