- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter I'll introduce our villain Yellow Jacket.

Chapter II: The Origin of Yellow Jacket

 

Okay, now my origin. Now let me tell the origin of our villain Yellow Jacket.

 

Thursday, April 16, 2015

 

Later the next day a man named Sean Phillips entered a lab for a job. “May I help you sir?” the security said. “I'm Sean Phillips I'm here to apply for a job,” Sean said. “Yes sir, just enter through the doors to your right,” the severity said pointing to the doors to her left. Sean then entered through the doors and his employer Henry Williams was at. “Ah Mr. Phillips right on time,” Henry said. Sean shook Henry's hand and they started the interview. About 30 minutes later the interview was over. “Congratulations Mr. Phillips you got the job,” Henry said. “Thank you, sir,” Sean said. “You'll start tomorrow morning,” Henry said. “Okay, sir,” Sean said.

 

Friday, April 17, 2015

 

The next day Sean entered the lab for his first day of work. “Okay Sean, today you'll work with our radioactive bees,” Henry said. “Why do you have radioactive bees?” Sean asked. “Well years ago there was a nuclear power plant that released toxic waste flowing into a bee hive. The bees were mutated and became radioactive. We then noticed them and caught them for experiments,” Henry explained. They then walked up to the door leading to the radioactive bees and Sean noticed the sign. “Uh … why does that sign say ‘DANGER’?” Sean asked. “Because it's completely unsafe,” Henry answered. “Why do you want me to go inside?” SSean asked. “Because no one would be stupid enough and you work for me,” Henry said. Sean walked into the dangerous room and the noticed that the bees were not like any other. They were lime green and deep green instead of yellow and black. They had four eyes instead of two. “Obviously, they've been mutated,” Sean thought. The bees looked at him and started to attack him. “No bad bees! Bad bees!” Sean said. A bee then stung him on the arm and he passed out.

 

Sean woke up and noticed that he was laying in a hospital bed. “Uh, my head,” Sean said. “Mr. Phillips you had us worried for a minute,” the nurse said. “What happened?” Sean asked. “You were stung by a mutated bee,” the nurse said. “I feel weird,” Sean said. “We've X-rayed you and noticed that there's some kind of energy flowing,” the nurse said. Sean got off the bed and felt pain in his chest and fell. “Mr. Phillips are you okay?” the nurse said. “Just perfect,” Sean said evilly. Sean then got up on flipped the nurse. Sean then started running for the door and a bunch of guards blocks him. “Identity yourself,” a guard said. “My name's the Yellow Jacket,” Sean said. Sean then sent a bunch of the dangerous bees that aren't radioactive and knocked out the guards and exited the building and stood in the parking lot. “No one will stop the wrath of the Yellow Jacket! Mwhahaha! No one!!” Sean yelled.

Chapter End Notes:

Will the Yellow Jacket be stopped? Or will he destroy the world? Keep reading.