- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my sixteenth story at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so enjoy or else.

 


copyright © 2015

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my story about how I became the next generation superhero.

Chapter I: Micro Man Begins

 

Let me tell you a story of how I became a superhero and saved the world.

 

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

 

It was a dark and stormy night. I was asleep when lightning struck. The lightning charge came through the wires and hit me by my phone charger.

 

In the morning I woke up in a rectangular room made of cardboard. “Where am I? And is this cerial?” I asked myself. Just then the outside began to be shaking. The box began moving. It stopped moving and the top opened. It then turned upside down and I fell out. I saw where I was, I was in the kitchen of my friend Emily Miller. I fell into a giant cerial bowl and milk started falling from above. Luckily did drown in it, but was about to find out what it like to be swallowed alive. A giant spoon then came down, but I avoided it. Emily then put the spoon in her mouth. The spoon then scooped me up and I was about to enter my doom. “EMILY DON'T EAT ME!“ I screamed. Emily opened her mouth and I was freaking out. All of the sudden lasers came out of my eyes and hit the giantess on the top lip. “What was that?” Emily wondered. “What just happened happened?” I thought. “I guess it was nothing,” Emily said shrugging her shoulders. Emily then put the spoon in her mouth and started to close her mouth. I was on one of her front teeth and I was about to be crushed. I rolled over and landed on her moist, pink tongue. Saliva started to fill Emily's mouth as she was starting to swallow. “Help!” I yelled with a voice like a diver screaming underwater. I swam over to the tip of the tongue and held on. About 30 seconds later the saliva drained and I never lost oxygen. “What the…?” I said in confusion. “How did I survive being underwater… or undersaliva for over 30 seconds?” I then pulled out an atomic soda bomb and threw it down my friend's throat and it exploded in her stomach. A gust of smelling air started to fill the mouth. Later it started to blow violently and Emily burped me out. I was falling downward toward her barefeet. I was just about to hit the ground, but took off. I then flew out the window completely unharmed.

 

I grew back to normal and was completely confused. “What happened?” I wondered. “I all of the sudden have some kind of superpowers.” I went to school and tried to figure it out later. At school I was still trying to figure out what was going on looking confused. “Dylan, what's wrong?” Emily asked. “Well to be honest. I don't know,” I answered. “Well the weirdest thing happened to me this morning,” Emily said. “W-What happened?” I asked nervously. “Well I was eating my breakfast and all of the sudden something zapped me on my top lip. Then when I was about to put more in my mouth something flew out of it,” Emily explained. “I wonder how that'd happen,” I said nervously. “I don't know, but I tend to find out and kill that pest,” Emily said. I then had a nervous look on my face hoping she'll never find out. “What's wrong Dylan?” Emily asked. “Uh… nothing,” I answered nervously. The bell then rang and I was literally saved by the bell. Later at lunch I was sitting by myself. “Okay, I must try to control my powers before Emily finds out,” I said. Just then my trustworthy girlfriend Veronica Stellhorn sat in front of me. “Before Emily finds out what?” she asked. “Before she finds out where I am,” I said. “Why don't you want her to know where you are?” Veronica asked. “She a has a huge stalking problem,” I said nervously. “Well I heard about the mysterious bug that Emily almost ate,” Veronica said. “How'd you find out about that,” I asked. “Emily told me,” Veronica answered. “How much do you know about this bug?” I asked. “I don't know, but if a human had that kind of power, I think they'll become true heros,” Veronica said. The bell rang and it was time for class. “Well see ya later babe,” Veronica said as she left the table. “Hero huh?” I thought out loud. “I like it.”

Chapter End Notes:

Will Dylan be a the next generation superhero? Or will Emily discover his secret and find out his weakness? Stay tuned.