- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter I try to escape Emily's prison and defeat her from the inside.

Chapter VI: Emily's Prisoner Part 2

Okay, so where we left off was when we found out that the Yellow Jacket is Emily's stepfather. Now here's part 2.

 

Sunday, April 19, 2015

 

Inside Emily's stomach I was sitting on the bottom of her stomach acid. “I wonder how I'm gonna escape?” I wondered. The stomach was shaking when Emily started to walk. “If only I could teleport out of this container,” I said. I then teleported out of the container and flew out of the acid. “Maybe I can still use them, but I only have little energy,” I said. I wondered how I could escape, but had a better idea then coming out. “I have an idea,” I said. “I'll just defeat Emily from inside her body.”

Meanwhile

Veronica was sitting on her couch waiting for Emily. “I wonder what's keeping Emily,” Veronica wondered. She then started to think about how I escaped. “Wait, didn't Emily have an idea to put Micro Man in a jar and take care of him?” Veronica asked herself. “Maybe if by putting him in a jar to trap him and by taking care of him she means…” Veronica then gasped and had finally found out. “I gotta get to Emily's house!” Veronica said. Veronica then left her house to go after me.

Back in Emily's body I was inside her heart. “I have to be careful. I don't want to kill her,” I said. I then shot lasers at the wall of her heart to give het chest pain.

Emily was on her couch relaxing. “Ow!” Emily yelled in pain. “What happened?” the Yellow Jacket asked. “I somehow got pain in my chest where my heart is,” Emily answered. “I'm sure it's normal,” the Yellow Jacket said.

I then went into her brain and used my strength to punch it.

“Ow! There it is again,” Emily yelled in pain again. “What is it now,” the Yellow Jacket said. “Now I have a headache,” Emily answered. “He must be still alive,” the Yellow Jacket said. “What are you going to do?” Emily asked. “If digestion doesn't kill him, then I'm going inside your body to finish him,” the Yellow Jacket said. “Okay, but just be careful,” Emily said. “Got it, now open you mouth,” the Yellow Jacket said. Emily then opened her mouth and the Yellow Jacket entered. The Yellow Jacket flew up to her brain and Veronica just entered the house. “Emily Miller!” Veronica yelled. “How's it going,” Emily asked pretending that nothing was happening. “I know that you're hiding Micro Man,” Veronica said. “I don't know what you're talking about,” Emily said. “Ah screw it,” Veronica said. Veronica then charged at Emily and attacked.

Inside Emily's head Yellow Jacket arrived and I was hovering over the brain. “Get out of here,&rdauo; the Yellow Jacket said. “Oh yeah prepare to get microscopic,” I said. I then flew towards the Yellow Jacket and we fell of her brain. We took a detour into the windpipe and attacked. “Ah fresh air,” I thought. “You will never beat me,” the Yellow Jacket said. I then started attacking him into the wall.

On the outside Veronica was attacking Emily. “Hold on I can't breathe,” Emily said. “I now where he is,” Veronica said. “Where?” Emily asked. “He's inside your lungs,” Veronica answered.

On the inside of Emily's lungs I was just at the limits of my powers. “Ha you can't stop me,” the Yellow Jacket said. I then was getting light headed and then passed out.

Chapter End Notes:

Will I die? Or will I wake up fast enough to stop the Yellow Jacket? Till next time.