- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter I… I mean Micro Man is trapped in Emily's house in a tiny container and she has more ideas besides getting me ‘Suspended.’

Chapter V: Emily's Prisoner

 

Okay, so now that you know how I escaped my girlfriend's digestive system by the grossest way possible, now let me tell you how I get suspended.

 

Sunday, April 19, 2015

 

At Emily's house, Emily was tying a me on a nail from the back of her fireplace to around my waist. “Now that you're ‘Suspended,’ now it's time some revenge,” Emily said evilly. “You'll never get away with this,” I said. “Now what should I do with you?” Emily asked herself. “You could release me,” I suggested. “Good idea,” Emily said. She then untied me and carried me to the kitchen and took out a container from a cabinet. “I'll release you… from existence,” Emily said. She then got a shrink ray and pointed it at me. “A shrink ray?” I asked in shock. “My stepfather's an inventor,” Emily said. “You can't do this!” I yelled. “Well why don't you try this out for size,” Emily said cleverly. Emily then shrunk me and the container to about ¾ of a centimeter. “Oh no if only I could travel to three minutes ago,” I said. I then went back in time to three minutes ago. “You could release me. Whoa Déjà vu,” I said. “Good idea,” Emily said. She then untied me and carried me to the kitchen and took out a container from a cabinet. “I'll release you… from existence,” Emily said. She then got a shrink ray and pointed it at me. “A shrink ray?” I asked in shock. “My stepfather's an inventor,” Emily said. “You can't do this!” I yelled. “Well why don't you try this out for size,” Emily said cleverly. Emily then shrunk me and the container to about ¾ of a centimeter. “Whoa when I said I wanted to travel to three minutes ago I actually traveled three minutes in the past,” I thought. “Now time for me to get rid of you once and for all,” Emily said. She picked up the tiny container and looked at it. “You like being in food huh? So now I'll get you the view of how food digestes,” Emily said. Emily then put me in her mouth and onto her moist pink tongue. She then started to fill her mouth with saliva and swished me around. I landed on the tip of her tongue and started bounced me onto the middle. She then started to roll you tongue and I was surrounded by it. Her tongue then unrolled and she started to lift her tongue in an angle towards her throat. The container was slipping on her saliva. “No,” I said. I then started to knock the container, but couldn't. “I must not be able to activate my powers in a low lit area,” I said. I slid past Emily's uvila and fell down her throat. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” I screamed as I fell down her throat. I then ended up being squeezed by her throat mussels. The container started to crack and I was just a minute away from being stuck in Emily's stomach forever. I then fell down which seemed like 10 feet into her stomach. I started to float for 5 seconds and then sunk.

 

On the outside Emily was relieved that she finally got her revenge. Just then the Yellow Jacket flew through her kitchen and in front of Emily. “Is it done?” the Yellow Jacket asked. “Yes Micro Man is now deep inside my stomach,” Emily answered. “Good soon the world will be owned by the evil Yellow Jacket and his stepdaughter,” the Yellow Jacket said evilly. “By the way Sean why are you so small anyway?” Emily asked. “First call me dad or the Yellow Jacket and second I was stung by radioactive bees on my fist day at work,” the Yellow Jacket answered. “Well I guess you finally won,” Emily said. “Sure did and the world will be ours,” the Yellow Jacket said. Emily and the Yellow Jacket then started to laugh evilly and had finally won.

To be Continued…

Chapter End Notes:

Has the Yellow Jacket won? Or will I escape my prison and defeat him. Stay tuned.