- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter I begin my journey as the nenext-generation superhero.

 


 

Please note that this will have some giants and will contain few categories.

Chapter III: The Newest Superhero

 

Now that you know how the Yellow Jacket begins, now let me tell you how my adventures begin.

 

Saturday, April 18, 2015

 

At the Susquehanna Bank a bunch of thieves were trying to rob it. “Alright punk, give me the money,” the thug said. “Will that be check or savings?” the man behind the desk said. “No funny business! Give me the money!” the thug said. I then walked into the bank heroically while wearing a poorly made superhero outfit. “Not so fast bub,” I said heroically. “Who are you?” the thug said. “I'm the one who gonna stop you,” I said heroically. “You're gonna wish you never butted in kid. Now feel the wrath of Rob McBandit,” Rob said. “Wait that's your name?” I asked in a laughing tone. “You dare to make fun of my name. You're dead kid,” Rob said angangerly. “Prepare to get microscopic,” I said heroically. Rob then came running and I used my shrinking ability. I flew right under Rob's legs and he ran into the wall. “Where'd you go,” Rob asked. I then flew to his waist and used my lasers to cut his belt. Rob's pants fell down revealing his heart boxers. Everyone laughed and he ran out in embarrassment.

 

Outside the bank Rob was running until he met Officer Alen. “Are you Rob McBandit?” Alen asked. “Yes,” Rob answered. “Well you're under arrest,” Alen said. He then cuffed his hands and drove him to prison.

 

Back at the bank I flew out the window to get back home.

Later that day I was watching TV waiting for another mission. “Braking news!” a TV announcer said. “A superhero came and saved the Susquehanna Bank. We've got a surprise witness at the scene.” The man behind the desk was standing right next to the announcer. “It's true I saw him. It looked like a teenager with a poorly man costume,” he said. “And there you have it Micro Man stopped a bank robbery,” the announcement said. And that's how my superhero name started. Just then my phone rang and Veronica was calling it. “Hello?” I said. “Dylan did you hear about the new superhero?” Veronica asked. “Yes I did,” I answered. “Well isn't he amazing?” Veronica asked. “Yes I'm sure whoever his real identity is I'm sure he's the best guy you could ever know,” I bragged. “Well do you want to help me find out who it is?” Veronica asked. “Sure I guess I can,” I answered. “Good meet me at my house in one hour,” Veronica said. “On my way,” I said.

An hour later at Veronica's house Veronica was standing on her porch and I walked to her. “Dylan just in time,” Veronica said. We went to a table in her yard and sat down. Emily was sitting next to me wanting to get back at the hero. “What's she doing here?!” I asked in a surprised tone. “She wants to help find Micro Man,” Veronica answered. “Why are you so surprised?” Emily asked. “No reason,” I asked. A bee past us and went into the house, but I knew it wasn't a bee. “Uh will you excuse me for a second?” I said. “Hurry back,” Veronica said. I got up and ran into the house. I changed into my costume and shrunk. I flew after the the bee who was actually Yellow Jacket.

In the kitchen Veronica's mother Ayleen Stellhorn was making Veronica sandwiches for dinner. “I've heard of you. Your Micro Man,” the Yellow Jacket said. “That's me and you're going down,” I said. “How do you know I'm not a hero like you?” the Yellow Jacket asked. “Well are you Bee man?” I asked. “Bee man? I'm the evil villain Yellow Jacket,” the Yellow Jacket said. “Well I guess that's my answer,” I said. We flew over the plate and Ayleen saw us. “Ew,” Ayleen said in discuss. “Uh oh,” I said. Ayleen then swatted at us and we landed in front of her barefeet. “Ayleen don't kill me!” I yelled. “You know her?” the Yellow Jacket said. “I've met her,” I said. Ayleen then stomped on me, but I was still alive. “Finally,” Ayleen said.

 

Under Ayleen's sole I was thinking of how I could get out from under. I then zapped her sole with my lasters and she lifted her foot. I flew up and the Yellow Jacket hit me with a electrical sting. I then fell on a sandwich and the Yellow Jacket flew away. Ayleen then picked up the plate and started to carry it to her daughter. “Oh no I think I'm about to be dinner,” I said. Ayleen walked to the table and placed it in front of Veronica. “Thanks mom,” Veronica said. “Your welcome sweetie,” Ayleen said. Veronica then picked up the sandwich with me on and took a bite. “I always wanted to know what it's like inside Veronica,” I said. Veronica swallowed and took another bite with me in it. I landed on Veronica's tongue and she started to chew. “Whoa I'm the first man who ever got to see the inside of a gigantic stomach,” I thought. Veronica then swallowed me alive and I was going to see what it's like inside her stomach.

Chapter End Notes:

Will I make out of Veronica's stomach? Or will I be trapped for all eternity? Stay tuned.