- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter! What will Maria do this time?

"Alright! Let's get started!" Ivar said as he handed Maria a pair of really high stilleto heels. They were open toed, the color was a combination between gold and sand colored and it had a tiny strap that would go over the base of Maria's toes. Maria walked over to a chair next to the large green screen and sat down. She put Dianne in front of her feet and slipped off the heels she was already wearing. Dianne looked in awe as the enourmous tan bare feet moved over her head, which Maria did on purpose. Maria planted her feet, perfectly pedicured with dark blue nail polish in front of Dianne and began putting on the Devine Footwear heels. She slipped them on and admired her feet. It looked gorgeous. She looked down at Dianne who was staring at Maria's feet as if she was in trance. Maria smirked to herself and quickly shot her right foot forward and smashed it down right in front of Dianne, scaring her shitless. Then, in the sweetest tone, Maria asked "Do you think I am wearing them right?" She wiggled her toes playfully and Dianne stepped back, obviously scared. "Y..yeah I think so." Dianne muttered. "Oh but don't you think there's a little too much space between my toes and the sole?" Maria said. "Could you feel for me? Why don't you stick your little arm in and feel around for a bit?" Dianne looked up at Maria's face with her eyes wide open, only to see Maria's super friendly expression. But did she also notice a hint of mischief? She took a step forward and slowly stuck her arm underneath the toes, feeling around. "I...it's good." Dianne stuttered. "Oh goodies!" Maria said "And between the toes too?" Dianne stuck out her shaking arm once again and slipped it between two of Maria's toes. "Haha that tickles!" Maria said as she purposly clenched her toes really hard around the tiny girl's arm. Dianne screamed and tried to pull away but couldn't. Maria just laughed at her pitiful attempt. Dianne started crying in both pain and fear. Maria let go and said "Oh you don't have to cry about it. I am just a really playful girl!" She smirked down at Dianne who was obviously still shocked. "I can't believe you thought I would purposly hurt you!" Maria said feigning a sad tone. "I thought we could be friends!" "O..oh we c..can be!" Dianne said her voice still vibrating. "But you hurt my feelings!" She grinned "Apologise to me." Dianne looked up at Maria's smug face. "I'm sorry..." she muttered. "It's okay sweety!" Maria said as she picked her up. "Let's go to our director!"

"Ok!" Ivar said and clapped his hands. "You two will stand in front of the greenscreen! Maria will walk by and we'll edit it to look like she's a giantess walking through a city. Then we see a shot of her feet in the shoes and then we'll shoot one of her feet stomping in front of Dianne, who falls to her knees and begs her not to hurt her. Then Maria lifts her foot over Dianne like she is gonna crush her and the frame freezes and the brand will be seen on the screen. Clear?" "Love it." Maria said looking down at Dianne. "Be sure to look at her foot in awe Dianne. Alright?" Ivar instructed. "Okay." Dianne said shortly. She didn't like the idea of Maria's foot hovering over her and her being on her knees begging Maria to spare her. It was humiliating. After this I will be hired for bigger jobs! Just bear through! Is what she told herself. Maria put her down and got to her position. "I think we should rehearse a few times before shooting." Ivar said. "With pleassure!" Maria said in a seductive voice eyeing Dianne."Action!" Maria started walking her high Devine Footwear heels clicked loudly against the floor. Dianne saw the enourmous girl walking towards her. The foot smashed in front of her and she fell to her knees and folded her hands like she was praying to her. Maria's foot lifted over her. "Cut!" Said the director "That was actually pretty great! But we need to practise more!" After that, they did it twenty times more, making sure it would be perfect. "Awh my footies hurt!" Maria said making an adorable pouty face a the director who instantly blushed. "A..ah alright." He said "How about you take a five minute break? Or ten? Or how long you'd like!" "Thank you!" Maria said cutely and grabbed Dianne, walking back to the chair she sat on to put her shoes on a while ago. She sat down and put Dianne in front of her feet. Looking at the director she noticed he was outside of hearing range. "My feet hurt so bad! Why don't you kiss them for me sweety?" Maria said as she placed her feet in front of Dianne. "What?! I'm not doing that!" Dianne said suddenly finding strength. "Of course you will! You wouldn't want me to step on you right?" Maria said, with a face filled with smugness and mischief. "You c...can't do t..that!" Dianne said shaking. "That would be murder!" "Oh but my feet ar soooo tired!" Maria said feigning a sad tone. "My foot might just accidently drop while it's hovered over you during the shoot! Accidents happen!" She grinned at Dianne, who looked in absolute fear. "But I think your sweet lips will help! Come on!" Maria said as she wiggled her toes. Dianne walked over to the huge digits, her eyes watering. She bowed toward them and planted her lips on the toes. She started sobbing, feeling really humiliated. "Aaaaah!" Maria exclaimed "It's already soothing!" Dianne spent twenty minutes kissing Maria's big sweaty toes. The director returned and noticed Dianne at Maria's feet, kissing them. He looked at Maria who looked slightly scared, anticipating her reaction. Then he said "Awh! Taking care of our most important aspect of the commercial? Good job Dianne! Keep going!" "Actually" Maria said. "It was my idea, but she was happy to participate!" "I could have known such a great and perfect idea came from you Maria!" Ivar said, turning red again. "We'll start again in ten minutes!"

Another hour they spent rehearsing. Every time Maria's foot hovered above her head, Dianne though she was gonna be crushed. Maria loved it. She loved the power she had over both her tiny coworker and her director. She was the one in charge here. After being done rehearsing Ivar said "Alright! Time for lunch!" This was Dianne's chance to tell him what really hapened! She walked over to the director and yelled up. "Oh hi Dianne." He said "What is it?" "Well..." She started "Maria... actually forced me to kiss her feet!" Ivar looked down at her and was quiet for a moment. "Well she's the star! If she felt like she needed that she has the right to do so!" He smiled and Dianne looked shocked. Then two Devine Footwear heels crashed down next to Dianne, almost knocking her over. "I'll take her to have lunch with me!" Maria said and picked Dianne up and walked back to the same chair as the foot kissing. "I'll be back in a minute!" Ivar said and left the room. Dianne stood in Maria's hand and looked nervously up to her face. Maria's gaze went down to her and she tilted her hand, dropping her on the floor. Dianne hit the ground and squeaked in pain. Luckily she was more durable than the averaged person. She turned on her back and looked up as the goddess like Maria was standing over her, her face looking angry. Maria lifted her foot over Dianne and quickly stomped down on her legs and most of her torso, only leaving her head and chest out from underneath her foot. "Trying to make my look bad in front of the director aren't you?!" She said angrily at the tiny girl. "Too bad I am the star and you are just an filthy bug girl!" She started grinind her foot. Dianne was in pure agony. "Please stop..." She muttered "I'm sorry. I just wanted you to stop t...tormenting me." "Well it's not about what you want!" Maria said "It's about what I want! I am the star here! The goddess!" Dianne slipped her arm from underneath the sole and started to pull herself from underneath the shoe by grabbing the sole underneat Maria's toes. "Look at you. Crawling from underneath my shoe like a little bug!" Maria said. Dianne had almost completely wedged herself from underneath the sole, only her legs were stuck and she used her arm to grab onto Maria's big toenail. Maria grinned at her. Then it happened. Dianne slipped back and she grabbed onto the toe with more strength. While she fell back her hand held on to the nail and she chipped off a tiny piece of the dark blue nail polish. "You shipped my nail!" Maria yelled at her as she stepped off of Dianne. "You bitch!" "Prepare to be crushed for real this time!" She lifted her foot over Dianne once again. She froze when she heard footsteps approaching the room. She grinned an evil grin at Dianne. Dianne thought she was done for but instead of crushing her, Maria stepped back. She put her hand at her face and pinched the sensitive skin underneath her eyes, making her eyes tear up. Ivar walked in and Maria started her act. She stood there, "crying". "Oh no what is it?!" the director said as he walked over to her. Maria sobbed "Dianne *sob* chipped *sob* my nail *sob* polish! *sob* She ruined my pedicure!" Ivar looked down and saw the tiny piece of missing nail polish, clamped in Dianne's hand.

"You clutz!" he yelled at Dianne. "Don't you realize how important her feet are?! Her toes are worth more than your entire life!" He squatted down and took a look at Maria's feet. "I'll call a pedicurist for you this instant!" He said. "No you don't have to." Maria said still faking sobs. "That would only cost you time and money. I have nail polish and a pedicure set in my purse. Dianne can do it!" "Yes that's a great idea, that will teach her to be careful." He looked down at Dianne. "Why can't you be more like this woman?!" He walked off. Maria wiped away her tears and looked at Dianne with a smug face. She got her purse and grabbed the pedicure set and set it in front of Dianne and place her feet there too. "Get going bug girl, and be careful cause' you heard the man! These toes are worth more than your entire life!"

Chapter End Notes:

I really hope you liked this chapter! If you have idea's or something to say, please leave a review!